[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have low life friend from the bronx who I catch up with every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>have low life friend from the bronx who I catch up with every now and then
>is a pretty big dog to me but stopped speaking to him to 12 months but recently started speaking to him again
>I progressed and went to uni and he still does nothing with his life
>went to movies last night with him and on the drive home he started making started making belittling comment such as :
why are you at uni? why would you even do that? thats so stupid
>didn't dignify that with an answer being I'm at med school who is this weak dog still living low at 25
>as we arrive to my house he smashes his car mirror into my mirror (my car is parked)
>go to check and scratches on my mirror
>thinks its funny
>ask him wtf is wrong with him?
>still thinks its funny
thinking about slashing his tyres, does this sound fair or should I do even worse??
>>
ditch him
>>
>>16997224
What this anon said
>>
>>16997224
>>16997311
He got ditched before and then I stupidly started talking to him

Should I get revenge on him (slashing tyres or other thoughts)?

If not, why not?

He's always tried to have it over me and all Ive done in my life is tried to progress
>>
>>16997338

nope. just cut him out of your life except for facebook. and know that every time you post about how good your life keeps getting, hes seething, sitting alone in his room masturbating to pictures of your gf.
>>
>>16997338
how are you in med school and still misspelling "tires"?
>>
>>16997353
its 4chan ffs, get over it
>you need to spell check everything on here ! we're all assessing you!
>>
>the bronx
>>
What are some other comebacks?
>>
>>16997152
Move on.
>>
>>16998584
>>16997152
Stop speaking to him entirely while still improving on yourself. He's trying to get a reaction out of you because it makes him feel like you're still on his level. Then eventually, when you've got it made, he'll see you around and feel like shit. All because you exist.
>>
>>16998792
So is it more if a reaction thing?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.