[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1374550988304.jpg (23 KB, 490x499) Image search: [Google]
1374550988304.jpg
23 KB, 490x499
So I recently just got into a relationship with this girl I have been talking to for a while. Before I go any further, I'm going to say that it is a long distance relationship. We live in completely different states. Over the course of me talking to her I was just starting to get over my ex of three years, and I helped the girl I'm currently dating get out of a relationship an abusive and manipulative guy.

Now, I'll be honest, it probably wasn't the best decision to get into a relationship as quickly as we did because I didn't give myself enough time to really invest emotionally in this person. I am for the most part over my ex now, but I am not sure if I truly want this new found relationship. It's only been a few days and I'm already feeling like this.

What should I do? I don't want to break her heart, but at the same time I don't want it to feel forced. She seems fairly emotionally invested already and I am not sure how to continue.
>>
Would you really be feeling a certain way if you didn't want it?
>>
Break it off immediately. Tell her you got mixed up in feelings and emotions. Since it's only a few days in, she will be upset, but possibly not heart broken.

Resource:
>A guy who dated a grill LDR for a year and suddenly lost the love for her halfway in. It broke her heart more that I let it go for that long rather than informing her earlier.
>>
>>16996953
When you put it that way it makes me even more confused. I really like her as a person, but she is younger than I am, and we potentially might not even see eachother in a very long time.
>>16996961
I see. Maybe it's for the best then. It doesn't help that it won't last very long to begin with. I am leaving for the United States Air Force in about 2 months for the job of my dreams, and the school I'm going to could potentially last for a year. More of a reason not to continue, I guess.
>>
>>16996979
I feel ya, man. I think it would be for the best. I'm in the Navy and even though the girl I was dating before supported me, I felt it would be more of a burden to keep the relationship going. I'm not you, but I would recommend to let yourself live without settling in with someone. Also, be sure the next time you interact with a girl that it is someone you want to dedicate yourself to be with happily. Don't let infatuation take control of you.
>>
>>16996995
Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it.
>>
>>16996942
break her heart faggot
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.