[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earlier today I got matched with a beautiful girl on tinder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: w2ZlpSd6[1].png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6[1].png
7 KB, 400x400
Earlier today I got matched with a beautiful girl on tinder.

Normally I don't really care much about tinder matches because they're way too much hit or miss to worry about it, but this girl is so beautiful it hurts. I mean, she has no bio and only two pictures, but I've been staring at them for the past hours and I keep imagining us going out together and wondering what things she likes and what we could do on the weekends and how we are going to name our children and where we would retire when we get old.

How do I approach this? I don't want to scare her away. On tinder I'm always one button away from never seeing that person again, and I don't want to waste that chance. Please, /adv/, help me.
>>
it's prolly a bot
>>
>>16996827

This.

Match-ups really don't mean shit, especially when 70% of match-ups are flat out ignored completely.

Just strike a conversation and expect the worst.
>>
>>16996827
I doubt it since it says she studies in a local university. But anyway, it's more about me not screwing up, since I still don't know anything about her.
>>
>>16996835
I don't mind being ignored and unmatched but this time I want it to work. Half the times I send a 'hey :)' I don't get a reply and this time I want it to be different.
>>
>>16996855
All she can reply to that with is a greeting as well, might as well extend that to "Hey, how are things?" to make it a little less awkward.
>>
Ask a question thatll start a conversation. I ask what their favorite star wars movie is and why. I get a decent conversation 33% of the time and a response 50-66% of the time.

Ask a real, interesting question and never end anything with a yes or no question. Its like improv- "yes, and..." (bojack 4tw).

You could also ask for music or book recommendations.
>>
Falling for 2 pics is really gonna hurt you in return.

You're investing a lot. I know your feelings seem genuine and sincere but the god of love just sees you as a big retard making a huge gamble, and will punish you if you deserve it

Baaasically, she will probably turn out very uggo. Have you tried stalking her on other forms of social media? VERY crucial.

And usually, or what I used to do, is cook up a witty opener based on something in their bio, but seems you're fucked here. Just don't show your intentions, keep your cards hidden, and... say hi or something. Just keep in mind, the person who messages first exposes their jugular. Make it so they don't feel like killing you off.

But yeah, dude, you're pretty fucking retarded for falling for two pics. And on tinder too...
>>
>>16996813
post them m8
I can check if you are being cat fisted
>>
No bio = bot

>I don't want to waste that chance.
Once you get over the fear of failure, only then will you do well. Be yourself. Do you like books (or whatever your favorite hobby is)? Ask what her favorite book is. If you like books and she doesn't want to discuss books then she isn't worth your time. Once you get your own standards and start ignoring girls because they don't meet your standards you'll do much better. Desperation stinks and even the most attractive guys can drive a girl away if they act desperate. How you ask? Practice, practice, practice. And be mindful of what worked and what didn't. The more you are yourself the better the long term outcomes are going to be, dating or otherwise. Acting differently will only help short term.

>>16996855
>Half the times I send a 'hey :)'
No. NEVER send, "Hey." Worst opening ever. What will they say back? Hey? Then what.

Ask a question. Find something in her bio or pictures to ask about. She doesn't answer? Who cares, move on. Most of the time they don't answer.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.