[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with this situation. I haven't watched PewDiePie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How do I deal with this situation.
I haven't watched PewDiePie in over two years and I am pretty sure most adults don't watch him
I clicked on His videos because I was bored and I am actually really enjoying his videos
Would it be fucking weird for a fucking 19 year old to be watching PewDiePie?
I don't know guys... should I just walk away now or what?
>>
Just be you.
>>
Troll thread. Hide and move on.

>watching pewdiepie unironically
>>
Keep watching and try to figure out what you like about it. Maybe it keeps you company, that happens to me with gamegrumps.
>>
As a 19 years old it is perfectly ok for you to play with LEGO or jump in a ballpit or watch PewDiePie videos on youtube. It will still be true when you are 40 years old.
>>
Nobody cares. If you secretly want to watch PewDiePie, go for it. Just make sure to wear headphones so you don't disturb others
>>
>>16996785
Dude, who gives a shit?

I get a little stoned and watch a lot of youtube gamers (Mark, Jack, Egoraptor, Pewdy), and on occasion some old kids cartoons like Winnie The Pooh.

It doesn't matter. If that's what you like, that's what you like, you're not hurtin anyone.

That's like someone trying to make fun of me for eating cottoncandy icecream. Fuck em.

Just don't go trying to shove it down other peoples throats and your fine.
>>
>>16996800
>Maybe it keeps you company
I suppose a little bit, I actually enjoy the videos though.

>>16996797
Plz no bully

>>16996793
>>16996804
>>16996805

Thanks guys
I'm still going to hide this fact from everyone from now on.
>>
>>16996808
>I get a little stoned and watch a lot of youtube gamers (Mark, Jack, Egoraptor, Pewdy), and on occasion some old kids cartoons like Winnie The Pooh.

>It doesn't matter. If that's what you like, that's what you like, you're not hurtin anyone.

>That's like someone trying to make fun of me for eating cottoncandy icecream. Fuck em.

>Just don't go trying to shove it down other peoples throats and your fine.
:z

Holy shit am I going to end like this shit ?
I don't know if I can risk it.....
Maybe I should just walk away now........
>>
>>16996808
Yeah Ok this guys really fucking scared the fuck out of me
Fuck this shit
I need to leave 4chan and never watch PewDiePie...

God dam I have been wasting my life here......
>>
>>16996785
PDP is aimed at children and teenage girls. Yes it's weird, but it's your life. Do what you like.
>>
>>16996955
I now understand why America is going to shit and SJW are taking over
I mean even on a FUCKING ANON site you fuckers STILL act pc to me, a fucking 19 year old that was considering watching fucking PDP
>>
Who is pewdiepie? It's been a while since I was in the loop when it comes to culture, but I've seen chatter about that name a few times.
>>
>>16996982
We're on a website with boards like /toy/ and /tg/. I would call you a creepy faggot but that would be hypocritical.
>>
>>16997006
Just some random Youtuber that reacts to Video Games
Honestly not that bad but it is mean for kids and teen girls desu.

>>16997074
I have never been on Boards besides /R9k/ /soc/ /b/ /adv/ /sci/ /pol/ and that video game one a couple times.
>>
>>16996785
Probably makes you a faggot OP.
>>
>>16997087
>/R9k/ /soc/ /b/ /adv/ /sci/ /pol/

Cancer to the highest degree. I bet you say "lol" irl.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.