[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here "leak" after they pee? I can strain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: peace.jpg (51 KB, 509x654) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
51 KB, 509x654
Anyone else here "leak" after they pee?

I can strain my penis out for minutes afterwards from the taint up and wipe with tp, but sometimes even then some more comes out later.

Ive had this for over 4 years now and Im sick of it, anyone else have this experience?
>>
If you push on the gap between your balls and asshole it will force the excess pee out. Do this once you are done with your initial urination.
>>
ye mang. just jam yuor thumb into your taint
>>
>>16996745
I do do this and it doesnt get it out.
>>
Use tissue paper to clean yourself up and squeeze out the rest.
>>
File: 58367507.jpg (106 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
58367507.jpg
106 KB, 500x300
Does anyone know the root cause of this issue.

Ive been tested and I do not have a swollen prostate or obstruction.
>>
>>16996760

It's because when you're peeing, you are slightly tensing inner muscles to try to push or force anything out - and once you put yer dick away, you relax completely, letting that last little hidden amount in your urethra dribble free.
>>
>>16996846
Makes sense, do you think masturbation has a factor in this?
>>
>>16996742
Try peeing seated.
>>
>>16996897
doesnt make a difference im afraid
>>
>>16996742
Yeah, I practically wring my cock out at the urinal or else it'll leak as soon as I zip up

Just do lots of squeezing and shaking after and it'll be fine
>>
your pee muscles are weak
stop mid pee and hold it
release
stop again
release

do this for a month
>>
A drip or two isn't really anything to be worried about. Just give your dick a good squeeze after peeing then wipe it with some toilet paper. Change your underwear daily and there shouldn't be any issues.

It's just a drop of piss. It's not going to harm you or smell particularly bad. It's probably not going to stop either, so get used to it.
>>
File: 4437565-4114081290-53bb3.jpg (665 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
4437565-4114081290-53bb3.jpg
665 KB, 2560x1600
>>16996742
See a urologist and ask for tests to specifically check for

A. Kidney Stones
B. Epididymitis
C. Prostate Swelling
D. Scarring of the urethral tissue

If it is none of the above, it is a bladder control issue which are much harder to solve/deal with unfortunately.

Good luck, OP.
>>
Have you been masturbating more than once a day for years?

You could have weakened your pelvic floor. Start doing 3 sets of kegels twice a day.
>>
File: 08291244.png (29 KB, 136x159) Image search: [Google]
08291244.png
29 KB, 136x159
>>16997129
Been tested for all, pretty sure its muscle-related
>>16997142
Yes, I used to use lots of clutching and tightening in order to cum, also chronic constipation which caused me to strain like a motherfucker

I know this is stupid to ask, but would quitting masturbation maybe help?
>>
>>16997146
Yes I think it would help. I personally have the same issue and like you have said enough is enough.
>>
>>16997172
Yeah, and having severe germophobe OCD makes it far worse, I freak out at the thought of having piss on my clothes desu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.