[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to tell if a guy genuinely wants to talk to me? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 500x750
How to tell if a guy genuinely wants to talk to me? I'm oblivious. He says he's busy a lot and promises to hang out when things get in-busy ... or is that just a cop out.
>>
>>16996597

He's not into you. Sorry.
>>
If someone is interested in you they can make time in most cases.
>>
People will make time for things that matter, dating is no exception to this. If a girl was talking to me, and I legitimately liked her and wanted to get to know her, I'd find a way to make that happen. Sounds like he's blowing you off hoping you'll take the hint to avoid the awkward convo of him saying he's not interested.
>>
>>16996623
I've given up before like a week ago and just up and ignored him to test it. He texted me saying he was sorry but he still wanted to hang out and that he liked me. If he truly wanted to get rid of me why didn't he take that opportunity to just fuck off?
The mixed signals are killing me.
>>
Hes banging someone else and stringing you along as a backup.

If she wants you make him come to you. Don't hitch your hopes to someone else, it never goes well.
>>
>>16996597

I do this a lot and it's because I lead a really busy life, where I prioritize a lot of people... but part of me is pretty introverted and needs time to recover. I seem like the biggest social butterfly there is, but sometimes I just freak out and need to sit here and post on 4chan and lay in my bed for a night or three.

I'm literally avoiding a girl I like who wanted to watch the National Championship with me tonight because I wanted to come home and... watch the National Championship. With my pals on /sp/, of course.
>>
>>16997508
You suck. Guess who will be there for you when your pals get a life... not them. That girl will if you change your attitude. Good luck
>>
>>16997686
Not really mate.
>>
>>16997686

My friends still make plenty of time for me and I've known them for years and years. Some chick I kind of like probably won't be in my life in 6 months even if I wanted her to be.
>>
>>16997508
So what you're saying is, even though you like this girl there are times when you just can't cope. You react by retreating inwards or staying in a safe place (in your bedroom and online). Does that sound right?
>>
>>16997479
this is correct
i do this
sometimes i feel bad about it
only sometimes though
>>
>>16997773

Yeah, more or less. It's nothing against her and I'd like to be out, but I know it's just not my night and I'd be... not myself.

The other answers are more likely, but just offering a slight alternative.
>>
>>16996647
Tbh with you he might be one of those people that gets an ego boost from having someone chase after them. I was in the same situation as you with a girl. We dated for a few months, said she liked me, but I would frequently get the whole "I'd like to do something, but I'm just so busy" excuse. Pretty soon I realized even if she was into me, this person didn't have time for a relationship to begin with. That alone made it not worth pursuing The next girl I dated would stay up with me all night, even if she had class early the next day, or drive 2 hours to see me anytime. It didn't matter what she had on her plate, she made the time. Trust me, when you find the right person you'll notice a difference in how they conduct themselves. It'll tell you two things 1) How interested they are in you and 2) if they are truly ready to dedicate time to dating and a relationship. You need both of these.
>>
>>16996597
Whenever this happens, you need to ask yourself: would you be able to relate to a guy who is very busy and hardly makes time for you?

Whether or not he's into you or interested in dating you is hardly the point, what really matters is what you need in terms of attention in a relationship. If he's not giving you enough, speak up and tell him that. If he still can't pull through for you or move his schedule around, he's probably not the best match and you could serve yourself by looking elsewhere.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.