[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice on how to get out of this situation? Please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ljadndexclqdpyfvwfvs.gif (3 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
ljadndexclqdpyfvwfvs.gif
3 MB, 316x213
(Please direct me if this is the wrong board for this)

To cut this short - I'm pretty productive at work, get along with my colleagues, tend to have few problems during the day etc. But at home, it's the complete opposite.

For example:
- My (bedroom) sink is currently filled with vomit from getting drunk at the weekend. I should empty it, but I really can't bring myself to do anything about it - so it just sits there.

- It's been about 4 days since I last took a poo. I mean, I feel like I need to go - but I'm terrified to leave this room and go to the toilet.

- My room has a foot stack high of half-eaten food, empty soda bottles and then dirty clothes ontop.

- I've got two bottles of piss sitting under my sink from when I needed to go during the night, but got too scared to leave - so ended up having to do it here.

- I tend to only manage to eat dinner about 1/3 of the time - because I somehow just put it off. Again, at work I'm completely fine with eating - but as soon as I'm out, I can't bring myself to do it.

Anybody got any advice? I'm generally a pretty happy guy, but I just feel so helpless as soon as I get out of the office each day.

Cheers guys.
>>
>>16996484

>vomit in my sink

not sure what you are asking for here. clean it. there is no secret way to make yourself clean it. its literally, walk in, say 'god thats nasty' and get to work.

>not pooing

dude, just go poop, this is the easiest thing ever.

>everything else

JUST DO IT. THERE IS NO SECRET.
>>
nigga you know what you need to do
>>
The fuck is your problem?

Go clean your shit. Go to the toilet when you need to piss. Stop leaving shit around. Get some god damn discipline and put shit away when you're done with it. Are you a child? Because that's how you're acting.
>>
>>16996484

if you arent disciplined enough to go take a poop, then how on earth do you think you are disciplined enough to to use any advice we give you on taking a poop?
>>
>>16996484
so your a fuckin slob at home but a productive fuck at work.
have pride in your house, even if its just rented. ok lets look at this way if you boss or bit of skirt wanted to vist would you let them in? of course you wouldnt because its not a pigsty (pigs are cleaner) you need to set aside at least a day or two and clean that shit up. if the boss asks say you had some dodgy chicken so you cant come into work for the day.
>and make that house sparkle.
again have some pride in the space you live in. be thankfull as some people dont even have that..
>>
Why do you feel so vulnerable at home?

Also, just do it, clean your sink, go to the bathroom, just stop not doing what you're not doing for Christ's sake
>>
>>16996484
Sounds like depression bro
>>
You sound like someone I know, OP. No piss bottles (to my knowledge) but every time I visit there are plates and rubbish from the last time. It's not really a great way to live but I never want to make a fuss because it's their choice.

I would advise you to write out some kind of weekly chore list and have it up on your wall. It might help you to have a visual list to remind you what needs doing. Housework is also a lot easier to do as soon as you get in from work - don't sit down if you can help it.

You probably feel more anxious at home because it's such a mess. Once you clean up and take pride in your living space, you will probably feel better about it and won't think twice about eating and shitting.
>>
>>16996484
can u afford therapy? because this sounds like srs depression or anxiety disorder or hoarding
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.