[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 269x187
My wife has been attempting to learn about politics for a few weeks. She keeps telling me about how great Hillary is... I told her to leave politics to more qualified people.

What do you do to teach your wives/women how to vote? I could just tell her to vote Trump but I want to teach her about Trump so she has a chance in intellectual debates/conversations amongst other women.
>>
gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: 1DK2Yv7.jpg (67 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1DK2Yv7.jpg
67 KB, 540x405
>>
>I told her to leave politics to more qualified people

Grave mistake, remember that women are like children and that they will attempt to rebel in order to establish "dominance".

All you have to do is show her Trumps videos or videos like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeGTeFT8AHY&t=13m16s

where liberals are BTFO and ask her serious questions like if she would house a potentially rapist/violent migrant? if she would enjoy her daughters wearing hijab's or being told "not to incite rape" like in sweden.
>>
>>16996477
This.
remember liberals have this thing called feelings, and if you hurt those you're a racist bigot, sexist, privileged man.
>>
>>16996477

>ask her about serious fantasy scenarios

Yes, I also always ask my wife if she'd like to be impaled by Unicorns or trampled to death by a rampaging giant. Vote for King Arthur and his knights or be prepared to feel the consequences
>>
Don't try to take on Hillary when it comes to qualification. Not only is it moot when it comes to the Presidency anyway, simply put, you will lose. Her list is too visually impressive: none of it matters without the weight veing on her shoulders, but if she can convince people that it does somehow matter, she becomes unassailable on those grounds.

There are far better ways to attack Hillary: her rank corruption, her lack of principles, her disrespect for the basic concept of law, her unawareness of the boundaries of the office, her creation of the birther movement before she was against it... I could go on. Believe you me, I despise Hillary. But you have to attack her where she's weak, not where she's strong.

Of course, that presents you with an inconvenient problem: in every area that Hillary is weak, Trump is even weaker. He is like the Voltron of manifest personal unfitness to lead. He sinks to depths that not even the Clintons can touch. He is the reason I cannot quite say "anybody but Hillary": for all that she will do her damndest to run us into the ground, we've got an exponentially better chance of surviving her presidency than Trump's.
>>
>>16996503
I like this. It will be done.
>>
File: smug.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>16996503
>fantasy scenarios

>Hamburg to seize commercial property to house migrants
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34422558

>Cologne attacks: mayor lambasted for telling women to keep men at arm's length Henriette Reker urges women to avoid being in close proximity to strangers to prevent sexual harassment
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/06/cologne-attacks-mayor-women-keep-men-arms-length-germany

>Sweden to become a Third World Country by 2030
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
Even the UN doesn't believe in Sweden
>>
File: 83120978.jpg (47 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
83120978.jpg
47 KB, 600x528
>>16996548

I'm totally shivering in my boots yo. Western civilization is officially destroyed, you're correct sir
>>
File: 1457959093343.jpg (13 KB, 366x329) Image search: [Google]
1457959093343.jpg
13 KB, 366x329
>>16996556
>that total lack of rebuttal

You'll get em next time champ.
>>
>>16996458
Your wife is important but don't forget to educate your wife's son too. He's a future voter after all.
>>
File: 1290977141170.jpg (20 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1290977141170.jpg
20 KB, 350x262
>>16996565

I'm not sure there shall be a next time. Without enough support, King Arthur might fail and we'll see dweebs like you overrun with a faery infestation while still looking in the wrong direction.
>>
>>16996458
Tell her about Bill.
>>
She is now going to Feel the Bern so she can legally cuck you in all 50 U.S. States and every Province in Canada.
>>
Disobedient women are cause of western decline. Focus on obedience. Who cares if she knows about why she votes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.