[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teacher hurt my child.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459800697365-1829802245.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1459800697365-1829802245.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
My daughters junior kindergarten teacher tore my daughter out of my arms with enough force to bruise her arm on the first day of school. Since then I have been trying to use the system to get something done, but the system seems more interested in protecting the teacher. I am looking for some interesting and non-conventional ways that I can get a measure of justice with this abusive teacher, and stay out of jail at the same time. Any advice?
>>
>>16996420
Sorry to hear that OP. I am sure she probably didn't mean anything about it. Is she a first year teacher? She may have been feeling overwhelmed on her first day. It's still horrible that she did such a thing and I certainly cannot condone such behavior as a fellow teacher. How high up have you gone? Did you just talk to the principle?
>>
Well the best option would have been to take pictures of the bruising and go straight to the police, not the school.

But i'ts April and you're talking about the first day of school so obviously the marks are gone.

I don't think there's much you can do at this point. You could still try going to the police but I don't know how sucessful you'll be with no evidence. Then again when it comes to children they'l pretty much just take her word, so maybe.
>>
>>16996420
>teacher tore my daughter out of my arms
Sounds ridiculous.
Is your daughter immovable object?
Can't she use legs?
Why didn't you let her in time so no harm?

>bruise her arm
No big deal until arm isn't ripped off / broken. Try to not being so cling to your child next time or use brain more.
>>
Noone cares about ur daughter
>>
>>16996436
Lol what are u fucking retarded ? Going to the police for litle bruise ?
>>
>>16996420
Sounds like you just want revenge. Its exactly that mindset you have that causes the system to protect the teacher first.
Your child will be fine. Stop being butthurt and think about what needs to be done to prevent this from happening again. No one cares about your hurt feelings.
>>
>>16996453
That's all it takes to charge someone with assault and destroy the woman's career.
>>
>>16996453
If the teacher is doing this type of thing in front of parents they may be worst when alone.
>>
>>16996466
nah this is why teachers unions exist. Her career will be untouched.
Its not that easy to hurt someone like that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.