[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get me out of a wedding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 550x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 550x295
I need some advice on getting out of going to the wedding. I don't really like this friend of 20 years so not going his wedding will fuck up other friendships.

My friend just announced that he's getting married. A date has not been set yet, but I'm assuming it's going to be spring 2017.
I've known my friend for 20 years. I never really liked him, but somehow the fucker is always in my life.
When I tell him I'm not going he is going to flip the fuck out.

Help me get out of going to this wedding anons by suggesting some excuses
>>
Stick your hand in a woodchipper a week before the wedding.
>>
Well your options are either fuck up your friendships with the others, or suck it up and go to the wedding. It'll only be a morning or afternoon of your life
>>
You stuck with this guy for 20 years when you never really liked him?

I'm sorry, OP, but you're out of choices. Unless you're in the hospital, the courthouse, or the morgue, you have to go. Consider it one last duty to a dying friendship.
>>
>>16996380
Take him hunting (or a shooting ring) for a bachelors party and "accidentally" shoot yourself in the foot. Problem solved
>>
>>16996387
kek this
>>
If you know any sick people, like people with the cold, whatever, hang around them a lot. Before the wedding, hopefully you get sick, then go to the doctor. They'll give you medicine and shit, but don't take it, and get even worse, then on the day of the wedding, just look like a total wreck and that should work.
>>
File: 1416348885078.jpg (61 KB, 562x603) Image search: [Google]
1416348885078.jpg
61 KB, 562x603
If you never liked him then why call him your friend?

Go to the wedding you fag
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.