[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I keep things warm with a girl who is not on social media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1404287082724.jpg (223 KB, 554x2553) Image search: [Google]
1404287082724.jpg
223 KB, 554x2553
How do I keep things warm with a girl who is not on social media and can only rarely go out because she's busy? Or is the "I don't have time" just a bullshit excuse? How do I close the deal?
>>
Go out when you have time? FYI social media keeps nothing warm, if you don't meet physically it's not real.

also here's a little tip: if she can't come, she'll propose a different date

Interested:
>hey wanna hang on friday?
>Uh I'm kinda busy because bla bla bla, let's do saturday!

Not interested:
>Hey wanna hang on friday?
>Uh no I can't there's <insert anything>
>>
"I don't have time" is an excuse.
Time is a precious thing.
Only "important people" can alter how someone spends their time.
You just aren't as important to her.
I'm sorry. I feel for you.
>>
>can only rarely go out because she's busy
You're a grown-ass man. What the fuck are you doing chasing after women who you openly admit cannot offer you jack shit?

Imagine if you had a job which rarely cut you a paycheck because the boss is too busy.
>>
>>16996341

if she was interested she'd make time is the thing. she might like you to a little degree but not so much that she wants to have you in her life at the moment. truth is she probably just doesnt like you though.

I've only ever had ONE time where the 'im busy' excuse was legitimate. guy was trying to meet me for a month and i was so busy with school and i had just moved to la and was figuring shit out. but it eventually blossomed to a 9 month relationship

>>16996350

this is a pretty good way to find out if someones interested though. whenever i am interested but busy i always offer an alternative date.
>>
>>16996341
send her love notes etc and things that let you know that you are thinking about her... but let her contact you, instead of you making first contact.
>>
"I don't have time" is girl speak for "I don't have time for YOU"

My advice is, if she doesn't "have time" you don't have time. Onto the next with you! You have one life and it's better not wasted waiting on women
>>
File: 1419283970586.jpg (492 KB, 1303x1331) Image search: [Google]
1419283970586.jpg
492 KB, 1303x1331
>>16996350
She did propose a different date the first time, for the second date when I asked if she has the time, she just said "no" and that she would see another friend if she did find the time. Sounds pretty harsh I know.

>>16996356
Nothing to feel sorry about, I'm not emotionally attached at this point, but thanks.

>>16996357
>4chan
>grown-ass men

>>16996359
>>16996376
Good advice guys.. thank you.
>>
>>16996396
Just to add to my first sentence, the first date was a success.. I didn't fuck anything up. So it's not why she said "no" to the second time, might genuinely not have the time.. I don't really know.
>>
>>16996396
Yeah man she's not interested. Like I said, on to the next
>>
>>16996396
>for the second date when I asked if she has the time, she just said "no" and that she would see another friend if she did find the time.
honestly it doesn't get any more clear than that, consider yourself lucky in that sense at least
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.