[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planned Parenthood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: stars.jpg (249 KB, 1240x775) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
249 KB, 1240x775
How much does it cost for STD testing? I heard they do a sliding scale based on your income.
I'm an unemployed college student and won't be using insurance.
>>
>>16996174
>and won't be using insurance.
why?
>>
>>16996178
So my mom won't find out.
>>
>>16996185
you're over 18, its illegal for them to share any medical information with your parent
>>
>>16996174

it will vary depending on everything. the best way is to call and find out. that being said there are many clinics who do this sort of thing for free, especially if you seek out an LGBT center.

that being said just tell your mom you went to a walk in clinic to treat a sore throat. turned out you had an infection.
>>
>>16996185
medical insurance doesn't work like a credit card bill, the only reason you'd get anything in the mail is if they asked for a copay and you specifically told them to send you a bill instead of paying it there.
>>
>>16996174
Your college might have free STD testing at the nurse's office. Mine did.

I now get Valtrex from PP, and it is very affordable. I started going to them because doctors want you to have yearly checkups and bloodwork, which costs a shit load and feels like a shakedown.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.