[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently taking pictures in public is illegal? Some woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 20160301.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
20160301.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1088
So apparently taking pictures in public is illegal? Some woman got furious with me about taking one of my art shoots i do throughout the day. She threatened to call the cops. What do? I don't like dealing with the cops, what if she lied or something and I get arrested?

Pic related, one of my many art shoots.
>>
It varies from place to place and circumstance to circumstance.

In my town, state and country, I can photograph people in a public park as long as the subject of the photograph isn't chosen in order to harass and the use of the photographs isn't commercial.
>>
Normally I would say let the cops come. But your pic is crotch-level, fairly close up, and only of young girls. So yeah, it's pretty creepy.
>>
>>16995982
Is this all copy pasta? All these threads are fucking identical to each other.
>>
>>16996009
Almost everything here is repeated content in some form or another, whether copypasta or just the umpteenth time the same question has been asked.

In this case I think it's someone trying to make 4chan do their homework.
>>
>>16996009
Yeah, I've seen this a few times before.
>>
>>16995982
Photography isn't art: a literal baby could take a photograph. You deserve to be arrested. Stop taking pictures of women, everyone knows you masturbate to them.
>>
Kek'd.
>>
>>16996009
This one is definitely pasta, it's been around so many times
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.