[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I being an asshole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Forgive-Or-Forget.jpg (136 KB, 618x280) Image search: [Google]
Forgive-Or-Forget.jpg
136 KB, 618x280
>Broke up with exgf 2 months ago
>Toxic relationship, she was manipulative, didn't had time for me, just friends and shit, she didn't cared if we continued or not
>Ended it to not fight anymore and cool things down

>Ex go to a trip, gives me her house keys and asks me to take care of her dog.
>"My parents say that it's OK, they trust you"
>Lie, her parents didn't knew

So I went to her house, gave the keys to her parents, explained them and then I apologized for the situation, didn't stole anything and I did what I was suppossed to.

I got super mad, I hate lies. But she explained to me that she lied so I would take care of her dog and that
>"I was going to tell my parents anyways"

I asked her to stop using me and playing with me, because I know she also likes other guy. She denied everything but finally accepted since I know the truth. After all she said "yes, I fucked up for lying and playing, sorry, I still love you".

Right now I don't know if I can trust anymore, she used me and then lied to me. But I don't know if i'm being a douche or if i'm overreacting for this.

What do you think?
>>
She's your ex. Why are you even still talking to her? You owe her nothing. You're done with her. She doesn't need to be in your life. Tell her to fuck off and never talk to you again.

Stop being a pussy ass bitch and drop her like you should've done before.
>>
>>16995595
Yeah man, you're fucking right. I stopped talking to her when we broke up but she talked to me and we agreed to be friends, since that's what we really liked.

I never expected her to flirt again with me, I clearly said "friends" and she agreed. Or even use me for something as big as this.

Thank you, i'll do that, luckily nothing bad happened, so i'm not responsible of anything. But I don't want something else to happen, this girl is acting weird.
>>
>>16995586
You probably ae an asshole. Most of us are at one time or another. But not for this.

She used you. If you want to be generous you can choose to think that she felt you were still friends and this was just a small favor. Or you can be annoyed.

Still, though, in the cosmic scale of Things To Be Pissed Off About, this ranks pretty low. Just write it off as her being her usual self and have nothing more to do with her.
>>
>>16995611

You never be friends with exes. She's an ex for a reason, you leave her in the past where she belongs and move on. Not to mention she suckered you once, and you fell for her bullshit a second time.

>I never expected her to flirt again with me, I clearly said "friends" and she agreed.
Of course you didn't. You thought women actually told the truth. She was saving you as a beta back up that she could use, because you were too stupid to realise. Take this as a lesson, words don't mean shit, watch her actions.

> But I don't want something else to happen, this girl is acting weird.
God damn you best learn quick bro.
>>
>>16995626
I'm ok doing favors, I know sometimes you need some help, but not with lies. That's a big responsibility, if something bad happened I would have to pay for whatever went gone, even if I didn't do anything. I took it because her parents "knew and agreed with that", they're the owners of the house after all and they're the only ones that can decide about it.

Maybe i'm overreacting for you, but in my country crime rates are high as hell, and house robbery is pretty common in her neighborhood. That's why I was so freaking concerned.

Maybe i'm a puss about honesty and lies, but I guess I'll work on it, and I will not get mad when someone lies to me.
>>
>>16995628
Thank you man, I really thought she was being honest, but you're so freaking right, I was too stupid to realise.

I'll stop trusting people that much, thought her intentions were good but nope. I'm leaving this and taking my distance asap. Have a nice day bro
>>
>>16995660

Just letting my mistakes help some bros. It's easy to lie with words, it's easy to lie with actions aswell, but that takes effort most people can't be bothered with.

People have to earn your trust, when you hand it out for free it gets abused.

Live and learn.
>>
i'm the most lost i've been in a while

my ex and my best friend secretly fucked multiple times behind my back. i'v been together with her for a year.

her reasoning is i had been cold to her because apparently i was treating her like shit and being cold not responsive to her. she thought i was about to break up with her
i wasn't. i was just depressed

they saw 4 times in 3 week period. i've read their chat logs. they conversed that they what they were doing was horrible and expressed regret and hatred towards themselves

she is currently breaking down, freaking out, saying she doesn't deserve me and is begging me for forgiveness . she is threating to end herself and is cutting herself and shit

i've already beat the living shit out of this friend.
he's also cried to me out of guilt and forgiveness and claims he did it out of vulnerability because of how horrible he felt that his recent gf broke up with him.

she tells me she was vulnerable, blackout drunk, and weak everytime. he would enable her, manipulate he with affection and get her drunk.

i've never had this happen. i'm confused.

i still love her as an individual. she's the closest person i have. and i'm the closest person she has. these are facts

i hate the fact that she is still my 'distant partner' for the time being as i'm figuring out what to do

i don't know what to do
i'm so confused
can this be salvaged???
>>
>>16995701
For me it seems that you dated a manipulative person, you're loyal, and you trusted her, she saw that as a weakness.

"I'm cutting myself, and i'm threating you because you made me feel so bad" That's manipulation, and a very extreme one. She's saying that she will suicide just to keep you around.

You shouldn't have beaten your friend to be honest, but you already did, I understand you were too fucking angry and that was your only way, you have to control it next time.

But you have to understand that even if you love her a lot, she's a toxic person, you had a toxic relationship and this situation is really, really harmful not only to all 3 persons involved, but to you. You didn't made anything to deserve that.

There's no reason to cheat on someone, ever.
You trusted her, and you showed her your most weak side, you expected her to support you and help you in your depression, that's what a healthy couple do, complement each other and help each other sharing stuff in a good, constructive way, not the other way around leaving you alone while she fucks your (not so) best friend.

You're being manipulated by 2 persons: Your (i hope now or soon ex) girlfriend and your "best friend". Keep this clear:; Their intentions are not good.

I'm not going to tell you what to do, you have to decide, but you need to see the facts, yes, you love her but she's toxic. And remember: "If you forgive and accept once, get ready to forgive and accept everytime". If she really loved you, and if your friend really loved you, they both would've had respect and support for you in your tough times.

I'm talking with some experience here, my exgf started dating with other people, hanging with friends and just taking me apart from her life. I tried to comprehend, forgive and forget. I did it once and she abused that. Sometimes people are stupid and they abuse your kindness,
>>
>>16995701
Dude you're in serious issues, go to therapy
>>
>>16995701
leave ASAP. Your judgement is clouded because you're in love you're not thinking straight. \Soulmates or best friends will not ever fuck you over like that. There's no chance. You want there to be, you wish it's fixable but it's all wrong.

the other option (for maximum fun) is to keep her around but work on fucking her friends. or at least other pussy.

Some people might disagree stooping down to her level but IMO the best option is to USE HER. Keep her around for confidence and backup but get looking for action elsewhere. The goal is to *show* her how it feels. It is the only way you'll stop being a doormat for the rest of your relationship with her, Leaving is one thing but you still let her have the last laugh. She's had her fun but you haven't and she will have it again. Maybe it might be weeks, months, or years but it will happen. I'm talking from experience of forgiving a cheating GF who did and said almost the exact same thing. she cried, she begged for another chance. SHe put the blame on the guy, put the blame on me for treating her like shit. It was all on her and she was a whore, i was just smitten. I was ready to love her and to cherish her and be loyal but she wasn't prepared to do the same.

You'll realize later she took you for granted.It helps to do the same back . To treat her so well and then break the news you've been fucking her friends or colleagues or some random girl at the bar and let her know the name. To watch her spend days of her life comparing herself to the girl you went out with instead of her, to see her binge diet so she can be as skinny. To hate herself for being so frumpy, and even try doing her-makeup the same way as the girl you went with to win you back. It feels damn good to show cheating girls with action, and not words just how it feels and make her regret the fact they passed up on you to hop on the nearest dick that gave them some attention. Make her realize she's not all that.
>>
>>16996989
That's sick, you'll regret doing that and there's always someone that can punch harder.

I wouldn't do that to be honest. Up to you dude.
Back to the OP, do you love her?
>>
>>16995787
>You trusted her, and you showed her your most weak side, you expected her to support you and help you in your depression, that's what a healthy couple do, complement each other and help each other sharing stuff in a good, constructive way, not the other way around leaving you alone while she fucks your (not so) best friend.

THIS. It's ok not to trust anyone for a time just so you can figure them out. These sluts that lie and cheat are fucking parasites of society - she'll be a dried/used up cum rag if she continues this fuckery. Just improve yourself and you'll have won
>>
>>16997296
I don't know what post are we replying to, the OP or 16995701 kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.