[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that I only feel sexual pleasure when I've taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1457289517511.jpg (392 KB, 1080x1108) Image search: [Google]
1457289517511.jpg
392 KB, 1080x1108
Why is it that I only feel sexual pleasure when I've taken research chemicals (nBOMe series)? I have a vagina by the way.
>>
Why do you take research chemicals?
Was this always like this?
What pharmacological effect does those chemicals have on normal people?
Post pic of vag for scientific purposes.
>>
Maybe you're aroused by science. Try masturbating in a lab coat, see if that helps.
>>
one of two reasons

1. Your body has become dependent on the chemicals to help you feel pleasurable sexual stimulation
or
2. Your body is getting a chemical (or producing a chemical reaction) that it normally couldn't produce on it's own due to your own hormone imbalances or what have you.

To get more specific, you may want to break it down into different factors.

Is it a matter of physical, mental, or emotional pleasure?

Do you not feel pleasure from penetration or touch?
Do you not feel pleasure from the idea of having sex or the scenarios you've been involved in?
Do you not feel comfortable with the partner you're with?

Determine what reactions the chemical that you're using causes and try to learn about how that affects the human mind. I'm not a scientist.
>>
We need more information.

>was this always the case?
>does it work with alcohol as well?

Lots of drugs lower your inhibitions so that might be it (in this case you might feel an effect with alcohol as well). Also the nBOMes might help treat a chemical imbalance in your brain (in this case you might also have depressions or other mental problems).
>>
>>16995181
pic related?
>>
>>16995181
Some people don't currently know how to get into sex while they are sober and a chemical may be letting you stop having expectations or feeling self conchis and therefore allow you to enjoy sex.

I have talked to girls who said they liked masturbating more than sex and to me that seems like they have only had bad or mediocre sex.

Of course this is one possibility and you are the only one who knows what experiences you have had and how they made you feel.
>>
>>16995181
Can you get pleasure from masturbating alone without nbomes in your system?
Is it only sex with a partner that requires the nbomes?
Well when you are sober do you feel comfortable telling your partner what you want?
Are you saying you cant get to orgasm or you literally don't feel anything different when touching your vagina from say touching your arm?
Do you still get horny without nbomes inside you?
>>
>>16995240
>Why do you take research chemicals?
To have enjoyable feelings

>Was this always like this?
I think maybe 10 years ago when I started masturbating I would feel some pleasure without chemicals, but it's been many years since I felt that pleasure

>What pharmacological effect does those chemicals have on normal people?
Makes them trip really hard, also people have died from vasoconstriction and vomiting when they've passed out etc

>>16995245
I don't think it's dependant because I've only taken it a few times

>Do you not feel pleasure from penetration or touch?

correct

>Do you not feel pleasure from the idea of having sex or the scenarios you've been involved in?

I get very horny from fantasising about stuff

>Do you not feel comfortable with the partner you're with?

I'm not with any partner

>>16995290
It doesn't work with alcohol

>>16995620

>I have talked to girls who said they liked masturbating more than sex and to me that seems like they have only had bad or mediocre sex.

God I've heard this so many fucking times. What is good sex then? I'm having trouble imagining what's wrong with what guys do when they have sex with me

>>16995634

>Can you get pleasure from masturbating alone without nbomes in your system?

No

>Is it only sex with a partner that requires the nbomes?

No

>Well when you are sober do you feel comfortable telling your partner what you want?

Yes

>Are you saying you cant get to orgasm or you literally don't feel anything different when touching your vagina from say touching your arm?

No difference between clit and elbow

>Do you still get horny without nbomes inside you?

Yes
>>
>>16995181
>nBOMe

Don't take that. It will fuck your brain up permanently.
>>
Pylon?
>>
>>16996409
What does it do to your brain?
>>
>>16996409
i don't think there has been any cases of hppd from nbomes

>>16996465
it's a 5ht2a agonist
>>
>>16996490
Anyway I'm not taking it again because dying would be no fun
>>
>>16996490
What's the connection between 5ht2a and sexual pleasure?
>>
>>16996361
I'm this guy
>>16995290
I work in Biochemistry and have drug experience, though very limited with nBOMes.
If you have never tried it, go for mdma and see of that helps as well. I wouldn't go with the nBOMes long term because they are too ''new''. If you are able to, go see a neurologist.
As to your original question, I would guess you have some sort of neurological prpblem that inhibits you from getting the pleasure you should get. When you were younger that problem was somewhat alleviated by the excitement you got from masturbating, but nowadays excitement just doesn't cut it anymore. As nBOMes are pretty hard drugs I would look into something else and even some antidepressants might work for you. Mind you I didn't look anything up right now and I'm not a med. doctor.
>>
>>16998503
I've had mdma (tested with a reagent, very pure on both occasions)

I can't afford a neurologist :(

I can't take antidepressants they give me heart palpitations
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.