[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ex called me last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1455995050953.gif (3 MB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1455995050953.gif
3 MB, 336x335
Ok, ex girl called me last night. My phone was closed but the provider tells me who called me and when.
The thing was like this: Had sex for the first time, was not great for me, for her i have no idea, she came twice with oral. No bj for me. The nex day i got my ass dumped, i took on drinking, for 2 weeks in such manner that my hands fucking shake if I don't drink at least 3-4 beers / night. My life was a hell for 2 weeks, skipped all the classes, i looked like a homeless person for 1 week and half, basic dumped beta faggot stuff.
Now, this morning was great, I went outside, exercised, I feel on top of the world right now. (aparently it really helps)
10 minutes ago I switch to no-airplane-mode (i anticipated her call, phone was off pretty much all weekend). I do not want to feel like shit again so for now i would not speak to her. I did not called her back nor would i, at least not until I escape this shitty phase. She probably wants to get back together (i "broke up" with her one night because i was fucking full, could not take anymore of her problems then, the next day she practically begged me to get back, my mistake...i fell for her), what should I do fags? I would agree to be "friends" with her but not now, I still have feelings.
>>
Cmon faggots, don't abandon me
>>
>The next day i got my ass dumped, i took on drinking, for 2 weeks in such manner that my hands fucking shake if I don't drink at least 3-4 beers / night. My life was a hell for 2 weeks, skipped all the classes, i looked like a homeless person for 1 week and half
what
>basic dumped beta faggot stuff.
no, it's really not. what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
I developed feelings for her m8...it sucks. I took drinking as self-medication, did not helped much.
>>
So, some advice here?
>>
Go to the gym lift weights, and work on a tone body. Ima be real with you, the gym changed my life (when I'm lifting weights I feel like all my problems are left behind)
>>
I went to a run this morning...it felt indeed good
>>
Look at your last year of life op.. check out what has been a big success.. do more of that!

not rocket science
>>
Mate just let her go. You obviously can't handle the stress she gives you, its probably alot safer and healthier for you to find someone else or find yourself before you rush back into something with her.

If you think you can live without her ( Which you can ) then don't get involved with this girl and stop all contact
>>
>>16995352
Of course I can and I will.
Thanks!
>>
>>16995366

Anytime man. Heart break sucks and so does cutting contact with someone, but you need to stay strong alright?

Keep your chin up anon
>>
Will do.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.