[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
It is simple, this man wicked me... I am in love with him with passion, he doesnt want to be with me anymore, he promised me a lot of things, he propose me and then change his mind, he is 20 years older than me, he lives in another city. long story short i cant move on... i cant he was my life and i feel empty.. please help me
>>
Let the poor guy live, find your own love inside of you, don't bother him with it
>>
I don't want to be that guy, but... Have you checked he isn't married?
>>
Shit sounds fresh. Time will help, then try meeting other people, you own age.
>>
>>16995130
Why did you loved him? Because he promised you *some things* or was is something else?
>>
I know it simple when people says that i should leave him alone and stuff, but i dont stalk him, i dont bother him at all, i did my very best, its been months since he left me but he still writes me every day saying that he loves me but he is an artist and he only wants to do is art, he is not married, i know all his family we are friends, i love him cuz he save me in a dark moment of my life, and i promise you guys he loved me very much but he changed his mind from one day to another
>>
He doesn't want to be with you anymore, but he texts you everyday.

I am sorry to tell you this, but if this makes your life hard, ask him not to message you ever again for this exact reason.

Cut him out of your life and search the support of your close friends for a while.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.