[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in need of some advice, I have so much hate and negativity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 270x186
I'm in need of some advice,

I have so much hate and negativity built up in me that I tend to come off very hostile(I just tend to be very blunt, and rude, don't really care if I offend people). I don't know why that is, but I feel like everything in this world that I see bothers me (Especially my family and siblings). I tend to spend most of my time alone, and don't really have much friends(obviously because of the way I am). I guess to make this short and simple, how can I be more at ease, and think more positively?
>>
Therapy. I'm serious. This is something that we can't help you with, you need a professional.
>>
>>16994686
I see, thanks for the response. Anything else you can recommend that I can do to think more positively?
>>
Someone to talk to might help. :)
>>
>>16994684
I guess should reword some of this, I tend to be very calm. By no means am I aggressive or anything like that. I mean no harm to anyone or anything. I just tend to be negative(no I'm not suicidal or depressed) and want to know what I can do to have a more positive outlook in life.
>>
>>16994727
I'm right there with you, OP.

Been in therapy for a year. It's helped a little bit but I still feel mostly the same.

Try and do activities when you spend time with people. That way it's less likely that you'll end up just sitting around being annoyed by them.

Go ride bikes or shoot guns or go to the gym.
>>
>>16994738
Thanks for the response,

I've tried doing some activities like that and that does help a bit. I think I'll try going out more, maybe that will do the trick. I appreciate the response.
>>
Fight club
>>
>>16994684
Go to a boxing gym and beat the shit out of a punching bag.
>>
>>16994684
what your describing is called "ennui" its just plain old getting sick of life bullshit that happens to everybody. its why ppl break up, have mental breakdown, kill themselves and lots of other things, like everyone else i have to say you need to find activities and hobbys to take you out of that place. if your good at any sport. join a sport. connection to ppl will follow. i was where you are describing at 23ish and i still don't care if i offend anyone i just try to compliment everyone and be nice more of the time. And seriously its ok to not really be crazy about your family or siblings you have to love them not like them its why we get to choose our friends...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.