[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in college and I have the hand writing of a grade schooler.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (820 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
820 KB, 2592x1936
I'm in college and I have the hand writing of a grade schooler. Anybody's know any good methods to improve hand writing so it's consistent and readable?
>>
>>16994101
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>16994101
Google for some samples of neat (male) handwriting, find some that you like and print them out. Write the message on the print out over and over and over and over again, practicing how all of the letters look. You'll have to do this a ton of times until it becomes natural. Just like when kids were taught cursive in 2nd grade. They had that lined paper and had to write individual letters over and over. That's what it takes--skill building.
>>
Staet with Arrighi's Operina, the earliest known textbook on penmanship in the Roman alphabet. The book is in Italian, but that doesn't matter too much: the idea isn't to read it, but to copy it. Practice here will give tou a basic chancery hand, but you can build your own style off of it when you're done.
>>
>>16994101
Become a doctor.
>>
>>16994101
I also have terrible handwriting.
Slow down. Be deliberate. You don't save any time by doing it your way because no one can read that shit. If you take 3x as long to write it out no one gives a shit because they aren't standing there watching.

Write slowly. Instant improvement.
>>
File: 5736.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5736.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
They make these fat pens for old people with arthritis. They improve your grip, and consequently your handwriting.
>>
See?
>>
>>16994554
Also I worked for this Census last time around so now I write in BLOCK CAPS but I don't think you need to wait three years to fix your problem.
>>
>>16994101
It's better than the handwriting of many doctors.
>>
I used to have real garbage "d"s and "b"s but then what I did was just re write the way I wrote them and forced myself to write them in the new way.

Pretty much just force yourself to write neat and show, then it will slowly get faster. That's what I did at least and I'm happier with my handwriting
>>
>>16994101
why not just type everything? that way you only have to work on your signature...
>>
Practice. A lot. Find some penmanship pages and basically just copy it directly. Prioritize making the letters look like what you want them to look like. Don't worry about speed. At first it will probably be slow, but you'll learn eventually.

That said, your handwriting's fine anon, if a little messy.
>>
>>16994101
I'm a teacher, and because my natural handwriting is so lousy, I had to develop a second "public" handwriting for comments on homework or notes to students.

One way to start is to print rather than write, using upper and lower-case letters. It will be slow at the start, but you'll get faster, and you'll develop your own ways of joining up the letters without becoming illegible.
>>
>>16994101
i too have retard writing

hasnt affected me though
>>
>>16994295
Underated
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.