[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So theres this girl that i like but its really complicated. So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
So theres this girl that i like but its really complicated. So we met back in august and i told her i liked her in october but she says she doesnt wanna date me. thruout the months its been progressing and now it is to the point where we hug and kiss on a daily basis, call eachother honey, babe, love, sweetheart, say i love you every day, hang out alot, have 4 hour phone calls and she always sits on my lap everywhere. All our friends constantly ask us why were not dating and the response we always give is cuz its complicated. Just recently i asked her again why we werent dating and i got "i dont wanna date you now. Maybe next year(school year) idk". What do i do? We act like we are dating but we say we are not but its like shes sending mixed signals. What do about it? Advice?
>>
I was in this situation for like 2 years. I dated a girl for 3 years then we went on "break" but kept secretly seeing each other and fucking. Every time I asked her if we could be in a relationship again she would say no. Best advice I can give? GTFO. She will keep playing this game. She is manipulating you. Its not fair to you and this is a hard cycle to get out of. You sound young and I know fooling around is hard to break, but for your future and yourself you just gotta let go man.
>>
OP back. See with her theres this cycle. She sits there leads me on then when i think i get somewhere i get slammed right back into the friendzone. There was a point where she started drama so i kinda backed out from talking to her and i only spoke to her when i could but then she said that she missed talking to me. >>16994020 i dont know weather to keep trying with her or to just drift away from her.
I love being with her and i kinda dont wanna leave her but on the same token i want whats best for me
>>
>>16994043
Dont get wrapped around her finger OP. Sounds like she has some real issues and shes using you without having to commit. I was a lot like that and its a shitty feeling. Gotta be your own man, man. If shes leading you on this hard Id basically tell her to make a choice because you obviously cant stay like this forever.
>>
>>16994055
OP here. I told her to make her choice a little bit back and she said that she just diddnt want to date right now..... then she kissed me. She says one thing and acts another. In person we are great but she only snapchats me when she gotta do it for the streak and il be lucky if she responds. But she opens every one of my snapchats instantly.
>>
>>16994070
>we cant date
>kisses you
GTFO OP
>>
Idk what shes thinking because i got the fuck outta there a little bit ago and she said she wanted to be close and she missed beig with me. I ask her what she thinks and i get the lovey dovey shit
>>
Have you tried asking her why she didn't want to date ? And no just "why can't we date ? " and she says "I don't know lol" and you saying "haha ok lol,". I'm talking legitimate conversation .
>>
OP. Yeah i did and she said she likes being single for now and she diddnt wanna date anyone. Then she said she diddnt want the upcoming class to come becuse they would be stealing her guys (me)
>>
>>16994070
She's using you
>>
So how do i tell her to fuck off then?
>>
>make basically the same thread in /adv/ a few years back
>didnt listen
>ended terribly
Dont be me OP
>>
>>16994113
Yeah dude , she's using you . Tell her that you are perfectly fine with being with her , but she has to cut out all this single bullshit and confirm she belongs to you (and vice versa ) or ditch this hoe .
>>
>>16994137
She says that she wants to be with me but she doesnt wanna be bfgf. Every time i try and leave she wants to talk to me but idk if she really wants to talk to me or if she is just saying that to get my attention
>>
>>16994146
Tell her no. She cant be with you AND be single. Dont waste your life and time because of a "what if"
>>
>>16994146
If she doesn't want to be Bfgf , why?
And if it's because she wants to stay single why?
(It's so she can ditch you later without having to look back ).
You need to form a tight , un written written bond that you are together or just fuck off with this pussy shit .just be like
"Hey , if you're not going to date me , I can't really trust you to be faithful in our current "relationship","
>>
>>16994155
OP. We always talk about our lives and issues with eachother. I dont think that she would have an easy time just forgetting me
>>
>>16994169
Who gives a shit? Shes using you. Why even make a thread OP if you are gonna be delusional and not listen to our advice.? This isnt about her and her bullshit games. This is about YOU being used. Yeah she may be upset about you dumping her, but thats her problem for keeping you whipped and there on the side. If she seriously likes you than she will realize shes stupid and take you. If not, you gotta move on.
>>
>>16994169
Well, grow the fuck up and be a man . Who cares if she has a pair of tits . You need to be principled - otherwise people will just fucking walk over you , like she is doing right now . Who knows , she might even say yes .
>>
OP cant resist her. Even if he does man up and tell her to fuck off she probably could just convince him to come back to the same cycle. Always sad. Always ends in heartbreak.
>>
OP. I told her to fuck off before and she came crawling back. How do i tell her to fuck off again and mean it so she doesnt try to get me sucked back in?
>>
>>16994205
Ignore her . If she calls , don't pickup, if she texts , done respond .

The only thing you should ever respond to is if she said she will date you , and permanently (meaning she won't pull the single shit anymore )
>>
She's using you for attention that's it. She wants you to all herself while looking for something better. She views you as property that's why she's all over you when in public so to make it known you are her guy to other girls, and dangling the prospect of a relationship on the future.

She will not change her mind on the status of the relationship. So you can either let her continue to toy with you or tell her to fuck off and mean it. If you tell her whatever is happening between you two is over she will pull the same things as before saying she misses you or loves you to get the attention back. Don't give in, and move on to find someone that actually cares about you. Even if she starts saying that she now wants to be in a relationship after telling her to step off I'd take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>16994205
You have to stop talking to her. Its hard. She will make it tempting. But you have to say

"Hey Im sick of these games. Either date me or we cant be friends anymore. Im tired of being used"

Then dont talk to her AT ALL unless she accepts your proposal. Even if she did accept it I can see some relationship problems down the line. You gotta prepare yourself and man it out.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.