[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have some life issues I need avice one, if someone wants to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I have some life issues I need avice one, if someone wants to give me some advice/help/lend an ear then feel free. I'll elaborate more if someone responds

Pic unrelated
>>
Here to listen and advise.
>>
I'm listening
>>
>>16993966
Me three
>>
OP here, Im having connection issues, sit tight though
>>
OP, can reply to posts for some reason. So after school ended mother pressures me into getting work, when I was trying my hardest to. I opted into going to uni to study but skip the first semester and work. I am now in goverment benefits and earning enough to live.. But the thing is I am not living with mother any more. She does not like me having internet connection because "I sit on the computer all day doing nothing. I have explained to her what I a, doing (Taking a semester off then go to University after the semester 1 is done). She doesnt care no matter what I tell her, now I am living in a cold dark shed with just my PC and a small fridge. Half my close friends have abandoned me after am issue with my best friend that they have taken upon themselves to get involved in when they really shouldnt, and taken sides, making me feel even more shit about what has happened. CONT
>>
CONT, so I was staying at a mates for an agreed month so I could sort my shit out. After about 3.5 weeks mates mother found out that I had PURCHASED weed before (Keep in mind the weed was not at the mates house, nor have I ever smoked any in my life (shit was fucked and I wanted to unwind with mates so they convinced me to try some, which i was going to but never happened)). So I was forced to return to my old house with my mother and the shit storm happened with my friends. The mate that I was staying with was my best mate and he was pretty sad about everything that happened and now half of my friends hate me for it. When I came back to my old house things were that same with mother and I have left again to live in pretty much poverty (Not allowed to live here considering its for storage only but I thnk I have gotten away with it for now.) I am 19 this year and am already so done with life. Need some advice? Money is fine for now and I have a roof over my head so yeah. I still have a close group of freinds that I can talk to on skype but Im in a bit of a pickle, thoughts?
>>
OP again, also found out that my mates mother didnt want me staying there anymore so it wasnt the weed, but thats the cover story devised by his mother, but my mate believes it and all my other friends do.
>>
So, why are your friends angry with you, specifically?
>>
Because I betrayed my best mates trust (the whole buying weed thing, my mates family is pretty religious, no gays, no weed) admittedly, yeah dick move by me
>>
>>16994071
If they actually are religious, then they should be forgiving as well. Have you tried apologizing? They probably won't let you move back in, but if you admit that what you did was wrong (not following their home's rules; I'm not saying buying weed is an immoral act) then maybe they'll be willing to forgive you.

It sounds like you have a lot of people that care about you, and they're only angry that you're not doing what they think is best for you. That's a pretty good problem to have. Many people aren't blessed with friends in their life that will be angry with them whenever they are doing something to hurt themselves. Maybe you should try taking advice from some of the people that seem angry with you. After all, getting angry with you means they haven't given up on you.
>>
You're probably right, it has been about 2 weeks. Ill apologise soon, but the main friend that was angry at me wasnt wanting whats best for me, he was just plain being a dick. Insulting me and patronising me. He was making me feel more worse than I already was.
>>
>>16994131
And maybe you're right about the one that was just trying to make you feel worse. If that's what you honestly believe, then spend your effort elsewhere. You shouldn't be hostile to him, but just distance yourself enough that you don't make things worse with him on accident. Instead, focus on the people that are willing to give you another chance and the ones that still seem to care about you.

Also, don't worry about money stuff. You're young. I lived in poverty for years, but I managed to scrape through University with slightly below average grades and got a job. I make about triple what I did before I finished my education, and I've realized money will never be an issue for me again as long as I spend it about as carefully as I did when I had very little. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll get there too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.