[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People keep catching me talking to myself which I do involuntarily,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ovtlyebltc.jpg (68 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
ovtlyebltc.jpg
68 KB, 563x600
People keep catching me talking to myself which I do involuntarily, usually short phrases like "how are you"

Tell me what to do you insufferable cunts
>>
>>16993904
Go see a psych to treat your schizophrenia.
>>
>>16993904
stick a phone or one of those blue tooth earphones to your ear. people will judge you less.
>>
>>16993921
Personally I'd judge him more (desu)
Being an absolute cockmongler with the stupid bluetooth peice is worse than being a nutcase
>>
I used to occasionally talk to myself as well, but usually I just think aloud. I'd never ask myself questions like a fucking dipshit.

This isn't always mental illness or schizophrenia (although it can be) sometimes talking to yourself can be a symptom of serious stress or feelings of severe mental isolation/being singled out.
>>
when they catch you, keep talking to yourself but more nonsensically so they think you're a lunatic and don't mess with you
>>
When you hear people telling you to kill your dog, you can get rid of them by stabbing yourself in the head
>>
>post yfw They're always departing but they never arrive... and the ones that do arrive... they never leave... you never see them go they're always full... no one ever gets on but they're always... they're always departing but they never arrive...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.