[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to see the chick that rejected me and wanted to stay friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1024x682
I have to see the chick that rejected me and wanted to stay friends tomorrow for the first time, what do? I'm honestly just feeling done with her, but don't want to be rude.
>>
>>16993891

Dont let feminazis tell you otherwise.

If being her friend causes you trouble, you can't be friends. Friendship is a two way street.

Youll kind of be a dick for backing out, totally, because she does care about you and value you, but we all do shitty things and hurt people sometimes.

The ideal situation is you become fine with it, accept it, and stay her friend, because nothing wrong with friends, and then you dont have to hurt her.

But you come first, Friendio.

Shamelessly self calling /thread because this is as direct and grounded in reality as it gets.
>>
>>16993914
I agree, but what should I do as I immediatelly see her tomorrow? I still feel a sense if defeat and shame because of it. I feel like she's giving me a false sense if hope as well, simce she said to "leave it at that for now".
>>
File: 1382700046485.png (271 KB, 636x480) Image search: [Google]
1382700046485.png
271 KB, 636x480
>>16993923

>I still feel a sense if defeat and shame because of it.

Thats your own baggage, man. Her not being romantically interested in you is no more her fault than it is yours. You went for an opportunity and it didn't pan out. Big fucking deal. That's life.

Pick up your shit and move on to the next one. Not to mention the fact that nothing is more unattractive then a dude throwing himself a pity party.

>I feel like she's giving me a false sense if hope as well, simce she said to "leave it at that for now".

Maybe she is putting you on the back burner. Its a real possibility but you can't let that affect the way you handle this. If you're ok with being the toy on her shelf she can pick up whenever she decides she wants to play with you then do it but don't be surprised if it feels shitty and shameful.

If you really don't think you're ready to be smiley and friendly with her then back out. There's no shame in that. You're making an executive decision for the sake of your own sanity and well being.

You had feelings but she didn't and getting that thrown back in your face hurts but the point is you have no control over that, the only thing you have control over is whether or not you're ready to be just friends with her.

Obviously you're not.
>>
>>16993923
>>16993923

Just see what happens.

You can't predict the future, you dont know where any decision will lead.

But the best bet (and I carefully select the term bet, its all chance), is if you can be friends with her, which tomorrow will be a chance to see, thats best.

But if she hurts, then you gotta cut it.

You can do so by ignoring her, or being up front and saying something like "I see you in a romantic context, and I dont think I can see you any other way, I care about you so this friendship will only be frustrating for me, sorry bye"

Something along those lines but with your own spin. Not that its the best way, Ill just say Ive used that line many moons ago, and it was well received and gracefully understood.

Also the shame and defeat is part of it. You will feel this every time. Part of life, man.
>>
I mean you can be friends with her if you want but like, don't force it. If you don't want to see her tomorrow then don't. Don't go out of your way for her.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 124x118) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 124x118
Thanks lads
>>
Move on, I remember a same situation, I just didn't interacted with her directly anymore, I still remember when after some months she directly asked (after alot of signals) If I wanted to be his bf, I didn't even replied, but it was my fault in the first place, for falling on the friendzone
>>
>>16993987
She gave the excuse that she barely knew me, which is rather true. Isn't the point if a date to do that though?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.