[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Screaming in sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
My family tell me that i have been screaming in my sleep and now they are waking me up with shocked expressions telling me that i have been screaming for hours. I'm confused with this i rarely if ever have nightmares or sleep disorders. I googled it to find a result for sleep terrors which states that i would have nightmares when awake. I dont have any of these terrors but continue to scream what should i do?

Pic unrelated
>>
Sounds hardcore, OP. Now all you need to learn is how to wake up from the sound of your own screams

On a more serious note, start a dream journal.
>>
>>16993667
You should try marijuana it blocks the brain from dreaming while asleep
>>
>>16993678

Where do you have that from? That would be seriously unhealthy. You're basically saying it completely disturbs normal brain function.
>>
ive tried that but my dreams are very similar to real life. so much so i cant tell any differences. Last week i dreamt i was playing video games in bed, i looked at the wall to see sunlight and here the door bang of my bro returning from work. at this point i looked down to move the gaming gear to see it gone and i was awake
its getting creepy
>>
I will try the journal tonight, if i remember. I tried weed didn't help me much. I was sick all day and everything was slanted
>>
>>16993678
And then you're unable to sleep without marijuana and it's a pain in the ass to stop. Yeah, maybe not the best choice.
>>
weed really isnt a problem, i really dont like it at all.
>>
>>16993688

There's literal tests you can do to see if you're dreaming or you're awake. The simplest one I know is this: hold your nose close and try to blow air through it - if you still can, you're dreaming.
>>
the "disorder" is called somniloquy. It says i dont get enough sleep and shit, also says i should see a doctor as its everynight
>>
>>16993717
il try that. thanks
>>
>>16993667
Are you sexually attracted to fire?
>>
>>16993742
no im glad to say im not, why?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.