[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in NYC >go out with friends in the city >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Empty_subway_in_NYC.jpg (1 MB, 1402x934) Image search: [Google]
Empty_subway_in_NYC.jpg
1 MB, 1402x934
>live in NYC
>go out with friends in the city
>never meet any pretty girls
>see beautiful stranger girl on subway
>make eye contact
>she leaves at next stop
>never see her ever again

Why does this keep happening? I hate life.
>>
Can't you appreciate the fleeting beauty of that moment? Unspoiled by reality, it will forever exist in your mind. How bittersweet. If she had been made any more real, if the moment had gone on to long, the drudgery of existence and the colorlessness of your days would have infected her like everything else. I personally cherish those moments when I saw beauty that I never saw again, and that I never tried to make my own. It will exist inside my mind until I die, and I can carry it with me, whenever I want to feel that sweet pain, that harrowing elation of a single, ephemeral instant forever lost to time. Everything is lost some day. And even more never held. Why not love it anyway?
>>
>>16993613
Because it's extremely frustrating.
>>
>>16993643

Embrace it.
>>
>>16993658
There's literally nothing to be embraced.
>>
>>16993582
fellow new yorker here

you're a fucking faggot

feel free to play on train tracks
>>
>>16993672
Are you seriously trying to imply you don't have the same experience here? All my friends say the same thing.

It's like all the hot girls here live in LI, NJ or PA and commute here during the day and go back.
>>
>>16993666

Of course there is. You have an emotion, don't you? If you didn't, you wouldn't care.
>>
>>16993676
Well, what's to be embraced? It's soul-sucking. It's like a mini-defeat a few times per week.
>>
I can relate. Maybe you should approach the next girl this happens with. I'm a girl and hate when the guy just makes some eye contact but never does anything.
>>
>>16993686
That doesn't happen in New York. Nobody here wants to be bothered.

If I lived in a small town, I would go up and talk to them.
>>
>>16993692
I'm from NYC. And I would love nothing more than some nice guy come up to me and start a conversation. It would be a great way to make the long train ride not so agonizing.
>>
>>16993711
Guy from NY Metro, Personally if I saw a girl that I may have some with, I would approach them and atleast speak to them abit
>>
>>16993682

You really have the wrong attitude going into it.
>>
>>16993686
What should I say to them?
>>
>>16993732

"If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as to this question?"
>>
>>16993711
I bet you that you only want that if it's a super good looking model type guy...if it was a normal looking guy you would just go and cry rape to cops
>>
>>16993737
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (234 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
234 KB, 1920x1080
>>16993711
w-what's your train route?
>>
>>16993732

act like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orxrkiPhCQM

>>16993746
he's helping you spill spaghetti :)
if she understood the question she'd accuse you of raping her.
>>
>>16993746

If you didn't get that, you probably should keep the topics to NASCAR and the WWE.
>>
>>16993754

I'm not OP. I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say though.
>>
>>16993757

Alright. I shall do the unspeakable and explain the joke.

The question "If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as to this question?" is clearly a Yes/No question.

If the other person answers yes, then they basically agreed to sex with you ("Yes, my answer to that question will be the same as to this question.")

If the other person answers no, then their answer to the next question would still be yes, since (assuming there's no other possible answers beside yes or no) they're saying the answer is not the same.

Seriously though, is this so difficult to grasp?
>>
>>16993751
Along the 4,5,6
>>
>>16993772
How does that even qualify as a joke?
>>
>>16993778
So you're a prostitute then? Noice
>>
>>16993784
It's just the kind of chat you'd have on the bus with a stranger you like.
>>
>>16993784

There's this thing you need to appreciate jokes, it's called humor.
>>
>>16993796
You're a faggot.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.