[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gyno of Dermatologist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2008-12-12.jpg (31 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
2008-12-12.jpg
31 KB, 300x413
Okay, so I've had a ingrown hair "down there" that will not go away. Fed up, I've decided to go to the doctor.
But do I call the gynecologist or dermatologist? Do gynecologists deal with ingrown hairs? Do dermatologist deal with the skin of lady-parts? Who do I call? Besides, the Ghostbusters. I don't think this is the time to call them.
>>
>>16993579
where on the labia is it? Tucked inside? On your vulva?

If it's anywhere "inside" your labia, gynecologist. They are better equipped to handle the delicate stuff down there.
>>
quit being a wimp and dig that shit out. anything sharp and clean will do.
>>
Just pull/squeeze it out?
>>
I reckon either one will do, really. You probably don't need to be super specialized to deal with ingrown hairs. That said, a gynecologist is probably preferable because they're used to dealing with genitals so it should be less embarassing.
>>
>>16993586
It's outside all the actual genitalia, on the outer lips.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.