[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf just moved out the other day. I broke up with him because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1456646149886.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1456646149886.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
My bf just moved out the other day. I broke up with him because we were hurting each other, and suggested we try something new about a week ago. He didn't want to, suggested we try again in a year or two. I feel ill. This is the biggest mistake I've ever made and I want to throw up. I just want him back. He lives 2 hours away now. He may be open to visiting and staying the night about a month from now. How can I convince him to come back?
>>
You ran from issues instead of facing them
All you can do now is tell him what you discovered and hope he wasn't looking to end it
>>
>>16993620
>>16993563
>I broke up with him because we were hurting each other, and suggested we try something new about a week ago. He didn't want to, suggested we try again in a year or two.
>>
i cant stop crying
>>
>>16993563

>I suggested we try something new
You do know that that's code for "I want to fuck someone else/look for someone new and if it fails I'll come back to you" right? You're a fucking retard if you think you can ever take those words back.
>>
>>16994504

You have his number? Give him a call or visit him and ask if you two can meet up to have a long talk.

Stop blubbering and face the problem head on.
>>
>>16994507
I think you may have spent too much time on this board.

When I said 'try something new' I was referring to a new method of settling conflict and expressing our feelings to each other (mostly on my end) by following a few rules like, listen and validate, verbalize your empathy, have something positive to say even in a difficult conversation, etc.

>>16994508
We agreed not to talk for a while (not sure how long). All advice online is telling me to not hit him up for at least 30 days.
>>
>>16994545

and did you explain that to him using those same words or did you say "I think we need to try something new" because there is a huge difference between the two
>>
>>16994545
>don't hit him up for 30 days

Yeah just let him walk right out the door

Just call him and tell him how you really feel.
>>
>>16994504
Stop crying bitch. You kick me out, I'm not coming back. Got me a new pussy, better then yours. You fuck shit up, I move on. You should too.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.