[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would someone please give me an exact formula to get a white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 18247833.jpg (182 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
18247833.jpg
182 KB, 1024x765
would someone please give me an exact formula to get a white girlfriend*?

it seems to be literally impossible.

*not white trash though. or a whore
>>
The exact formula? For you anon, it involves drinking Drain-O.
Have fun.
>>
Vote FN and get the attention of Marion by slaughtering some non français de souche.
>>
Explain your situation, OP.
>>
>>16993538
Hang around liberal colleges. More and more white women are attracted to non-whites because it's more socially accepted and also it's part of the millennial experience for them to try all sorts of exotic things.
>>
>>16993538
Do everything white men do, hang out with only white men, and forget everything about your original culture; and then maybe, just maybe, one might date you because you are exotic, but still familiar.
>>
You need to increase your whiteness quotient by drinking bleach
>>
>>16993538
>be conventionally attractive
>be at least semi-/fit/
>have social skills
>some form of social life
>hobbies besides vidya and animu
>likable personality (read not a dick or a sperg)
>have a promising future i.e. college degree, high paying job, rich family, etc.
>>
>>16993538
Well i found a cute dorky white girl that hated me and found my loud humor obnoxious and annoying.

Now we've been together going on 8 years.

Moral of the story: Explore the world, meet people, and pay it forward.
>>
>>16993568
>>16993570

I'm actually white. I just phrased it that way because the only girls who have ever shown interest in me are asian girls.

White girls frankly intimidate me. How do I overcome this.
>>
>>16993538
Be more manly than the average young white male. Worked for me.

>Pacific Islander, deep voice, long hair, tan, muscular
>tfw have a highly intelligent, successful white goddess gf

Feelsthebestman.
>>
>>16993566

college student, part time job, live by myself. little to no social life (sometimes go out with coworkers or neighbors).

admittedly a bit of a sperg, but I have passable social skills.

I just have no clue where to start
>>
>>16993592
I have the same problem. You are a literal autist. You scare white women away with #MicroAgressions (I'm actually being serious, you are scared of them so you unconsciously adopt a defensive posture and the unconsciously respond to it). Asian women aren't scared of you because you don't see them as being the same thing as white women so you aren't being defensive around them.
>>
>>16993538

>Be black.

or

>Be rich.

or

>beat them, violently.

or

>Obviously lie and use them for sex. MAKE IT VERY OBVIOUS. Can't tell them the truth and you can't genuinely care for them. They need a reason to complain about you.

or

>Be a criminal.

How has no one said these things yet?

All jokes aside... I got nothin OP... White girls are just evil and soulless. Fuck they are gonna show you nothin' but hate no matter what. Hold a door open for them and be called sexist - don't hold it open and be labelled an asshole and listen to them complain about the death of chivalry for half an hour.

Why'd you want that OP?
Are you a masochist?
Are you a black guy hoping you're getting one over on the evil white man? 'cuz the white man, he's warning you because he cares, and if you hate him and ignore his warning then he'll be the one laughing.

OP, are black girls so horrible?
>>
File: 02150.jpg (161 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
02150.jpg
161 KB, 800x800
>>16993590
Not OP, but were you fit/muscular when you met this girl ?

Do you kind of dress like a white guy ?

I think non-white girls are great, but I just can't but help like the white ones more.
>>
>>16993538

Kill yourself and hope you are reincarnated as a white man.
>>
>>16993837
Hahahahaha nah. I was/am fat af.
>>
>>16993538
>*not white trash though. or a whore

Welp I'm out.
>>
White girls are competitive, they have a keeping up with the Joneses type of mentality where they always need to either be on equal or better terms than their peers

That mentality applies to who they date as well, white girls want to be with the guy that all the girls dream about just so they can say "he picked me because I'm better than you girls" so they develop these blinders and only go out with guys that other girls will be jealous of

These guys usually include, tall, good looking, rich, in shape etc.

Black guys get the more insecure ones because they are very good at making people feel comfortable around them and their community sticks up for one another, unlike the white community where they only hang out with people for selfish reasons

I suggest putting in the effort to getting jacked, and try to get a job that pays a decent wage, doesnt have to make you rich but a job that will give you savings

If you have this, girls will desire you, and the more girls desire you, it will increase the amount of girls that actually want to be with you

God gave women beauty to get ahead in life, but he gave men power, so do what you can to become powerful and desirable, its possible, it just takes hard work (and a bit of luck, but that will come after the hard work)

If you are not willing to put in the hard work, don't think about dating an attractive white girl because for the same reasons you want to date an attractive white girl, she wants to date a cute, athletic, independent, has his life sorted out man

Without putting in the work, you will have settle for the girls who also dont put in the work, the fat ugly girls who didnt teach themselves how to dress or put on make up or how to maintain appearances

All of us want a hot girl, and because of this those girls can pick whoever they want, so become the guy that they want
>>
>>16993538

of course. girls are just math after all, every white girl is identical in every way. just use the cheat codes!
>>
99% of white girls are a waste of time and energy, but there is the occasional small town girl who's nice. Look for small town girls OP.

Or just look for East Asian girls, just make sure you find out what she really looks like under all that make-up. Take her swimming or something. Once you experience dating say a Chinese girl you experience bliss and realized how much energy you wasted on bitter and entitled white girls.

But yeah the closest you get to a "recipe" is lift, practise social skills (talk to EVERYBODY) and get a good haircut/wardrobe. But seriously talk to people for a change. And remember the Asians
>>
>>16993592
But Asian women are great, be glad.
>>
>>16993617
Put yourself in situations where you have to interact with people. Join some club at your college (not the anime club), something like team sports or an interest group.
>>
>>16994761
This
>inb4 /adv/ troglodytes show up "bla can't handle a real woman bla bla"
>>
>>16993538
Why the fuck are black people so obsessed with white women?
>>
>>16994823
He's just a white autist, mate.
>>
>>16994823
I counter with "why are white men so interested in Asian Women"?

>why are people interested in people
>>
kill yourself and be reborn as something other than a nigger
>>
>>16993538
Go to europe.
>>
>>16994838
We really aren't. It's just losers who can't get white girls.
>>
I'm 6'0. White. Live in calabasas California (rich). Good job at big company.

Can only get white and Asian women.
Mexican women for whatever reason ALL "don't like [my] attitude".
Don't know why
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.