[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think i made the biggest mistake of my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg (59 KB, 647x955) Image search: [Google]
Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg
59 KB, 647x955
Please. I know this story may be long, i will try to sumarize everything. As i write, i am crying on the keyboard, so please forgive me if i make many spelling mistakes.

I've met this girl on Tinder. We talked a lot, she was shy(a cousing made her tinder) and cute. We went out a few times, and kissed , cuddled and stuff. I thought we were going to have a relationship soon, she was everything i hoped for. But i was afraid, because in january my gf dropped me, saying she wasn't interested on me anymore.

I am pretty young, only 21yo and i think i have great carreer prospects. So, by being single again i thought i could enjoy the benefits of it, and being happy. Until i met this girl on tinder.

I decided i should make her go away. So i made a tinder account, and matched with a girl i knew she was friends with. Point is, i told her(the girl i was talking about since the beginning, let's call her Lisa) that i uninstalled tinder, because she did too.

So...the plan was that the girl that matched me would tell Lisa about it. And she did, and then she came to talk to me. I panicked and noticed that i made a mistake, and explained everything to her. I used prints of me talking about how sweet she was with other friends i had.

She said : '' I don't hate you or anything. I think you're already old enough to think like this, right? You don't owe me anything, just be honest. If this thing we have started like this, i wouldn't even want to know about what would have happened later. I wish you the best. ''

So. I won't go after her. I know i fucked everything and i DESERVE to suffer, and even if she would come back, nothing would be like it was earlier.. But i wanted to share this with you guys . Please, redpill me on being less of a faggot on the future.

I did everything i condemned .Is this the end of the world? Seems like it.
>>
>I think i made the biggest mistake of my life
>I've met this girl on Tinder

no
>>
I think you don't know what "red pill" means.

Also, what's the advice you need? "Don't fuck up things for yourself intentionally"? Or maybe "Stop being such a huge fuckin' idiot"?
>>
>>16993539

i'm sorry, there's something wrong with it? She didn't seem the kind of girl that uses tinder, she even deleted it.
>>
>>16993544

Yeah, i used the term in the wrong way. Sorry.
I don't know. I feel like the villain in those old novels.

I feel bad. Just wanted to share if anyone did something like this
>>
How do you guys deal with guilt?
>>
File: 1438148598119.jpg (38 KB, 297x545) Image search: [Google]
1438148598119.jpg
38 KB, 297x545
>>16993524
Literally why did you do that though? I've read your post twice and I still don't understand. You wanted to enjoy the single life for a while so you sabotaged the relationship?

If you craved a healthy relationship like you seem to, you would know how precious it is to find someone you can connect with in a healthy way. And based on your story you had plenty of time to consider the consequences, yet took multiple steps in fucking yourself over. Your actions make zero sense.
>>
Jeeze, to be 21 again and care so much about a relationship that didn't work out because you did something stupid.

Op, in 25 years, you won't even remember this girl's name
>>
>>16993545
I'm saying this is not the end of the world for you and trying to put in perspective the absurdity that you think it's so because of some girl you lusted over on tinder.

Go out and date women. You'll meet another whom you'll think you're in love with, something will get fucked up, and the cycle repeats until you eventually settle, stop trying, or blow your brains out.
>>
>>16993639
I know. But i feel like i made a mistake. I never hurt anybody in ANY relationship, I didn't mean to. But now i have(we weren't in a relationship tbw).

I'm feeling pretty bad, and i'm ashamed
>>
Her friend started talking to me(let's call her Vicky) today. I just said hi and stopped. I actually can't use tinder, i feel bad meeting women there.

But this Vicky started talking to me just to show things to Lisa. And i fell.

That doesn't make me any less guilty, i know.
>>
>>16993647

You'll get over it.

I remember the first time I really hurt someone in a relationship. We were just fuckbuddies and she was a single mom.

She wanted something more serious and I told her I didn't. She asked if it was because of her kid and I said yes.

I felt pretty bad, but it sure was better than I would have felt if I had gone along with what she wanted.

Not like your situation, but my point is that sometimes in life you are going to hurt someone. Bummer, but that's the way it is sometimes.
>>
>>16993691
>y hurt someone in a relationship. We were just fuckbuddies and she was a single mom.
>She wanted something more serious and I told her I didn't. She asked if it was because of her kid and I said yes.
>I felt pretty bad, but it sure was better than I would have felt if I had gone along with what she wanted.

Thank you for the kind words. I think i dont deserve them right now, and i know that , even though i got hurt a LOT in past relationships, i have no right to hurt someone.

But it wasn't the intention. I mean, we were just dating, i know i sometimes think i implied something more serious but...
>>
You fucked up kid
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.