[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I confront my girlfriend on not being able to trust her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1435632213460.jpg (69 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1435632213460.jpg
69 KB, 438x503
How do I confront my girlfriend on not being able to trust her? She's never cheated on me or anything, but I honestly feel like any day she'll just get up and tell me she wants someone else.

Now she
>Doesn't show affection anymore
>Every other thing seems like a putdown
>Says things that she knows will get a reaction out of me
>Says we have problems talking, doesn't try to talk
>Goes on about how all of her friends getting married are "goals"
>When I try to talk about the relationship she just lets out a sigh and acts like I'm physically hurting her
>When I ignore her bullshit start acting like I'm suddenly an asshole and she's hurt over me.

Recently she's gotten into wearing slightly more revealing clothing. Saying that "We both go to the gym, if you want to show off your body too that's fine, but I'm not going to respond to anyone who says anything"

All of these are clearly major fucking red flags. How do I go about confronting her on this bullshit. Doubt it'll go well, but it's better than being hurt later.

Meme as it sounds MGTOW sounds slightly better and better and life goes on.
>>
Sorry to samefag, but it's strange. She's the kind of person who gets on my fucking nerves but I can't get over. I've been able to drop way less toxic people with no problem but she makes me feel different. It's been 4 years since we started dating, and there's never been any infidelity.

But goddamn, it is even possible to come back from that? We're both fucking stubborn, but if I confronted her would that even work out? And I mean work out well, I don't wanna be a fucking cuckold.
>>
Self-bump of desperation.
>>
>>16993393
>Doesn't show affection anymore
>When I try to talk about the relationship she just lets out a sigh and acts like I'm physically hurting her

These are some big-ass red flags anon, want to elaborate?
>>
I'm assuming you are like me and just hold everything in until something crazy happens that you just release it all because what you should do is just lay it all out on the table. Tell her that all you want is the truth and how the relationship is only getting worse rather than better and there is no such thing as a team player if one person is doing all the work.

Get her in a good/neutral mood and never when angry because that's when irrational shit is said and done. If you don't get the satisfied answer you wanted in order to keep the relationship going, break it off. It may not be as simple, but it will be better than torturing yourself everyday, wondering if the problem will ever be fixed.
>>
Haha. Confronting women. Just break up with her.
>>
>>16993477
I've come to notice that even during sex we kiss much less.

We don't hold hands or really make any physical contact when we go out. Sort of an establishing to other people that we're together thing for me.

I started to get into /fit/, show her my progress and she acts more upset that I've made progress and she hasn't.

Doesn't acknowledge any attempts I've made to better myself for her. (Because if we follow the reacher-settler theory, I'm definitely the reacher)

Trivial as it sounds she no longer gives head. Thought it was a favor for a favor kind of thing. Not that I don't enjoy eating her out, but eventually I want something too, ya know?

When she talks about her future, i.e. being married, having kids, etc. she always makes it sound like she'll be alone with that, then almost on cue will look at me and say "what does that bother you?"

Does the exact same thing with any romantic situation

"I love cuddling people" is the example I can think of right now. We we're in the dark so she couldn't even see it bothered me. Still asked if it got on my nerves.

Whenever I do the same shit to get back at her she gets angry. Laid down with her one night and she says I can't be with anyone else. I tell her same goes with her and she say's deal.

This bothers me the most. Every time I try to talk about working on us she would just do an exhausted groan and not talk, then cry and tell me she loves me. It's strange, and frustrating because nothing gets accomplished.

Last night we went out and she did act much more interested in me. Took a card from the place we went to and put it in "our box of memories" and took a bunch of pictures with me. She never used to do that. Part of me just feels like it was because we went on a date instead of just hanging out.
>>
My flguess is that after four years, she's tired of dating and is ready to get married or leave.

From what you described of her, I'd end it.
>>
>>16993535
So girls get bitchy when they want to get married? Irony.

>>16993510
Yeah, what am I thinking?

>>16993494
So far, your advice is winning.
>>
>>16993393
In my very limited expirerience, when people turn cold without any explanation, they don't want anything to do with you anymore. But i'm just a twenty-year old virgin, so take this with a grain of salt.
>>
When women do not feel that you love them, or love them enough, they will feel hurt and often become bitchy and resentful.
>>
>>16994092
^ x100
>>
She's a smart girl.
>>
>>16993393
Become Christian and you'll become confident and whole.

All evil will flee from you and her. The expectations in your relationship will change to a more mature traditional outlook as well.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>16993393
>4 years of dating
>talking about married friends as goals
>getting bitchy

HMM I wonder what that could possibly mean? Man oh man, if I was only a rocket scientist and could figure it out!
>>
When she is just chilling or watching tv, grab her hand, tell her to come with you, lead her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed, start making out with her and tell her how much she turns you on right now and you need to fuck her, then start taking off your clothes and start to take off hers, if she reacts positively then keep going and fuck her so hard that she thinks a lion is attached to her, then have a conversation after about how you feel neglected and want her to initiate. If she reacts negatively to the undressing, then stop and ask her what the problem is and why she isnt happy and what you can do to make her happy. If she keeps being a bitch then just break up with her, It sounds to me like shes bored and wants you to take charge, but do not under any circumstance force her, its not cool, take charge by going 3 steps forward and 1 step back and letting her make the last step
>>
File: PEPE33.png (347 KB, 512x476) Image search: [Google]
PEPE33.png
347 KB, 512x476
>>16993393
fuck her into submission, no need to trust her
/thread
>>
>>16994259
Indeed it's quite the conundrum mate
>>
>>16994092
This.

>>16993518
>Last night we went out and she did act much more interested in me. Took a card from the place we went to and put it in "our box of memories" and took a bunch of pictures with me. She never used to do that. Part of me just feels like it was because we went on a date instead of just hanging out.

Then take her on more dates. I think the issue here, especially with the lack of kissing and the comments about ending up alone, is that you aren't romantic enough. A lot of work in the relationship goes into keeping the romance alive and making each other feel loved. I had similar issues with my guy for a few months, but it was largely due to his medication. It makes him emotionally numb but turns up his sex drive. When he doesn't take it, he's super sweet and romantic (albeit overemotional) and his sex drive plummets. So he's trying to find a way to balance it all out, and I'm doing my best to be supportive.
>>
>>16994603
Don't destroy that guy's life. It's obvious what you're doing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.