[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO I HAVE PREJUDICE AGAINST HOMOSSEXUALS/BISSEXUALS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1455125704326.jpg (40 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
1455125704326.jpg
40 KB, 680x848
Sorry for the walltext, but I needed to say it all. If you don't want to read everything:

TL;DR: Homossexual/Bissexual people don't bother me except when my gf says she might be bi. Do I have prejudice?

I have some gay friends and it does not bother me the slightest. Actually, I have a lot of friends in common with one gay guy, but I'm the only one who knows he's gay because he knew I would not treat him differently or anything (but the rest would).

The thing only bothers me when it is about my girlfriend. She thinks she might be bissexual but she's not sure. I don't really know. Sometimes I'm sure she's not but sometimes she sounds like straight pussy eater.

It really bothers me but I don't know if I really have prejudice. I think what really makes me sad is that sometimes she looks like a totally diffrent from me and I don't really want to date someone like that.

I had a gf in the past who went nuts and totally changed. She "became" lesbian, started using drugs, went to art school, became a feminist and the list goes on. She really became someone else and maybe that's what I fear.

I'm very confused right now. I've been struggling with it for a long time. And I'm a guy who usually get over things like this really easy and without any help.

Have someone ever had similar experience?
>>
Its natural. More competition. I felt the same when my ex told me she was pansexual
>>
>>16993274
I feel bad about it though. Like, I wanted to don't really care about it. She says she wants to make out with a girl to know if she's bi or not (if we break up).That really makes me sad. Is it just me being jealous?
>>
>>16993261
She also have smoked pot before and she says she would like to do it sometimes. That also bothers me and that's one of the reasons I think it's me being afraid of she becoming a very different person.
>>
>>16993290
Do you still think about you ex or something? You think she still affects you? If not it might be just you being jealous
>>
>>16993338
Idk. Bragging about wanting to kiss a girl? Why even bring that up to your partner? Unless youre trying to hint at a threeway
>>
>>16993350
Well, if I was confused about anything I would talk about it with my partner. That's one of the reasons people does have Girldfriends/Boyfriends. It's not only fucking you know
>>
>>16993338
No. At least not like that. When I see her pics on Facebook I just think about how glad I am we broke up. It really wasn't meant to be. I don't know if I'm afraid this is going to happen with my current gf.

>>16993350

>>16993387 is right. Her parents would never accept that. She does not have anyone else to talk about it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.