[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice here, a couple of months I told my crush I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-01-12 11.15.14.png (573 KB, 1039x959) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12 11.15.14.png
573 KB, 1039x959
I need some advice here, a couple of months I told my crush I'm in love with her and asked her out (she was one of my best friends). She rejected me and I haven't talked to her ever since. I know I made a huge mistake but is there any way to get the awkwardness away and just be friends again?
>>
No, not really

Closest you can come to is dating other women while maintaining some variance of friendship.
>>
>>16993186
Fuck her friends. She'll inevitably get jealous and come back to you. Then you make her lick your butthole and move on to the next slore.

Or you could follow the toxic SJW/feminist rhetoric that's plaguing this board and be forever a cuck, your call.
>>
Just approach her and tell her that if she doesn't like you that it's ok and you can still be friends. Don't try to force someone to do something they don't want to.
>>
Honestly staying friends never worked for me. You like her more than a friend and it will hurt/feel awkward for awhile
>>
>>16993218
I haven't spoke to here in like 3 months, I'm sure she just simply doesn't care. The problem is not about her thinking I'm an idiot or something, it's about me being afraid it will be immensely awkward
>>
>>16993235
FUCK
HER
FRIENDS
>>
>>16993230
This
I never told my crush/friend I loved her and it really tore me up inside at the time
>>
If u want to date her, tell her she can contact you when she wants to go out. Do not cuck out and just be friends if you truly do not want that.
>>
>>16993186
I learned over time that being male and female and just only friends is total bullshit, I'll share my story.

>Start talking to a girl that I like, she had all my interests (anime, video games whatever) She loved my humor I would always make her laugh non stop and we talked everyday together a couple months back
>She tells me that she has a crush on one of our mutual friends but he has a boyfriend and she doesn't know what to do, it hurt alot but I think maybe I can still stay her friend even if she likes this guy
>I continue talking to her everyday for long periods of time, we share our days, we share funny things we saw online. It was such a happy time for my life since I never had a relationship like that (virgin btw) Oddly enough I felt like I was cared about for once.
>2 months ago I notice something is weird she never starts conversations and when I do I get something shitty like omg, or jesus just nothing to go off of without me spamming her.
>Find out she found a guy online and is in an LDR, I found out one day when I asked if she wanted to hangout and she said she couldnt since she had to save money to fly out to this guys house for the weekend so again I was crushed.

>Long story short we used to have a really good friendship but once she found someone she cared about I was throw to the side like trash, I understand being in a relationship is an amazing thing and you want to spend time with the other person but this was just so easy for her to pretty much ignore me so I am struggling to try and cut contact with her and move on but its going horrible so far

Basically OP you can never be friends with her again, be honest with yourself can you handle her talking about her boyfriend when she gets one, how amazing he is and whatever, can you handle actually seeing them together? Cuddling up and shit? Its better to cut contact and move on. The only time you should have female friends is when your mature enough not to love them
>>
Literally same thing happened to me.
I fell in love with the guy really fucking hard, and he just fucked around with me, and I was unaware its because he is fucking my friend on the side.

I just decided to cut all means of contact. You dont need people who don't value your feelings in your life. If she doesn't like you, find someone who will. There surely is someone else you could invest your feelings in.

Its a hard patch man, but you will be fine. I am going through the same. Once you find someone else who is worth your time you won't even remember her anymore.

She hurt you with rejection.
You do not need people who hurt you.

Its been three months for you as far as I am aware, so it is a good time to start looking elsewhere. Rejection is one of the most painful feelings a human being can experience. Dont be put off by it and give your love to someone who will appreciate it and return it.

I know it sounds easier said than done, but trust me, it will get much better soon. Invest your time to keep your head clear of thinking of her and do something you always wanted to do.

Do something about yourself, concentrate on school, work or whatever else you're into. It will go. It will go.

When she sees you happy she might rethink her rejection, but don't bother then. Now you have to do something positive in your life.

Get her out of your head, do something creative, live on.

It hurts but it will go.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.