[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just asking again for a few more opinions. But I am more so looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (144 B, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
download.png
144 B, 294x171
Just asking again for a few more opinions. But I am more so looking for interpretation with this girl and her actions

4 days ago a group of 4 of us left the building (2 Other guys and this girl) and were walking and as we were about to go our separate ways she commented about how she was cold, and I had the only coat out of the group.
Also on quite a few occasions she would show up when I'm eating lunch and sit right near me, while alot of seats are empty. Also I have caught her looking at me from a distance a couple times.
She seems to dust her hair more when near me, and tends to laugh at my terribly stupid jokes
>>
too vague, what advice are you looking for? You should put your hand on her vagina next time she sits next to you.
>>
>>16993268
It should be somewhat obvious that I am looking for some level of interpretation as to her actions as she is quite outgoing with alot of people put shyer when it comes to me.
>>
>>16993293
Ok, that makes sense.

Hand on vagina. Also, you sound like an asshole
>>
>>16993300
How the fuck do I sound like an asshole? I am simply asking for input on something I am not the best with interpreting
>>
>>16993320
You seem very aggressive and condescending in your responses to me desu.

I'd like to like you but you're making it difficult. Maybe this girl picks up the same vibes?
>>
>>16993331

Sorry about sounding like that, just trying to get a speech done for one of the classes I have with her.

But doubtful on that second part as I tend to be very quiet and I tend to only speak to 3-4 people in the class.
>>
>>16993361
I love you, Op. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like she may be in to you.

I'd start inviting her to things where it's exclusively just you two, and then edge into more and more romantic situations.
>>
>>16993438
The only real thing that keeps me from being that confident about it is that she is quite cute and slim, while, I am a fair bit over weight.... Then again she might either see past appearance, or for some reason be into me physically
>>
>>16993448
If 'a fair bit' is the best you can do describing it then it's probably a non issue. Seriously there's a thread for it and everything.>>16992778
>>
>>16993448
That's why easing into it is the best. It's been my experience that if a girl is opposed to dating you, they'll make mention of "just as friends" or be more blatant about it.

If she's on the fence or in to you, easing in to more and more dating type situations allows you to test the waters without making things awkward.

Eventually, if you progress to something like dinner at a fancy restaurant you can put some moves on like maybe trying to kiss her or maybe something more innocent like 'accidentally' touching her hand or something depending on your comfort level.

The alternative is to get it out in the open and just flat out ask her on a "date". This has the benefit of determining early on whether or not she's in to you, but runs the risk of scaring her off if she's unsure.

Either way, don't overthink your weight. Like you said, she may either not care or be down-right into it. You won't know until you try but if you don't try this shit will eat at you. There are plenty of fat dudes with smoking hot girlfriends, why can't you be one?
>>
>>16993473
That is true. It's just that when I was in high school it was essentially hammered into your skull that unless you we in extremely nice shape, and on a sports team, you would NEVER have a chance to have a nice GF
>>
>>16993465
I guess I did not see it, but true, its probably not any real issue
>>
>>16993099
your head is made of rocks isnt it? she is dropping hints that she likes you ya dummy. she wants to spend time with you but you arent getting her hints
>>
>>16993690
It's just that in the past I saw what may have been hints that would have been more obvious than this, but It turned out to not be that. So, I am always second guessing my self on this stuff now
>>
>>16993695
girls dont do non-subtle hints. if you want those get BF
>>
File: 1392789918922.jpg (46 KB, 960x671) Image search: [Google]
1392789918922.jpg
46 KB, 960x671
>>16993099

>But I am more so looking for interpretation with this girl and her actions

Stop. If you're wondering whether or not she likes you, ask her.

You're going to get nowhere trying to divine women's intentions like a goddamn palm reader.

Ask her. Open your mouth and ask her.

And for the record, you do kind of sound like an asshole. Not a mean asshole, just a lovably stupid asshole.
>>
>>16993753
I more or less decided at this point to just ask her to get coffee, but this is assuming I don't lose my nerve
>>
>>16993766

Well I can tell you that being young is definitely a strange time for learning how to talk to women but you'll find with age that the direct approach is the best.

Yes, you'll get rejection but its unavoidable. No risk, no reward my friend. With age you'll discover that you literally won't have the time or patience for trying to read signals and painstakingly analyzing the things women do.

Just go for it man, there's no way around it.
>>
>>16993788
True, I should just go for it and hope for the best
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.