[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breakup imminent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 26
File: cuck.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
What do I do when I find out my gf of 3 years was a slut. Like I had gratuitous amounts of sex in college slut. Im actually sickened by the idea of her right now and when I told her she started crying.
Ive been thinking about this for like a week, and part of me just wants to break up with her, but fuck I love her. Im just so disgusted and hurt by her not being who I thought she was. I feel like a cuck. Imagine my face when Im sitting there with some of her old college friends hearing stories about her being passed around. This isnt who I want to be with. I feel like vomiting right now.
Anyone in a similar position before? Did you break up? How exactly did you handle it?
I went to a therapist and they tried to feed me the whole slut approval thing and tried to find my 'insecurities' but she ended up saying that my 'issue' was more deep rooted than a trivial insecurity and that my opinion isnt going to change any time soon. She didnt tell me to break up, but more like she was hinting it wasnt going to work.
>>
>Imagine my face when Im sitting there with some of her old college friends hearing stories about her being passed around.

I bet it's not even that bad you over-reacting faggot
>>
Okay need to say this quickly.

/adv/ is mostly populated by women and SJWs who will tell you what a sexist pig you are and then compare sluttiness to cereal choices.

YOU ARE RIGHT. You are 100% right. Do not let them convince you otherwise. Break up with her and don't look back.
>>
>>16993030

I would be repulsed and most likely end it.

Disgusting.
>>
>>
>>16993041
^^

like srsly, op. this shouldnt bother you too much. you loved her before, this shouldnt change a thing because shes a new woman.

maybe you should break up with her. she doesnt deserve a prick who calls her disgusting and makes her cry. gtfo
>>
>>16993050
>/adv/ is mostly populated by women and SJWs

I am not saying you are wrong with your advice (I think OP should seriously consider ending it too), but this is just flat out paranoid bullshit. Not everyone is out to get you, dude.
>>
As long as she isn't like that with you, or wasn't like that while she was in a relationship I don't really see the issue.

You don't seem like you're ever going to get over it though so you may as well save both of yourselves time and cut it off so you can find people more compatible with yourselves, don't drag it out.

The term cuck does not apply here btw.
>>
>>16993030
This is such a copy pasta it's getting boring. Same pic and context but I'll bite

>and when I told her she started crying

You shouldn't have told her

>Went to a therapist

You really fucked up there

Look. Women that ride the cock carousel end up trying to find a guy to lock down on because he is a poor sap. This ALWAYS happens in the US and beyond. Here's what you can do, and listen closely

>Say to her that you are actually ok. In reality, you aren't. You are going to stick by her while you find a new girl to potentially lock down. This doesn't mean cheating per se. This means meeting new people without her, especially women. Dodge the topic if they ask about your relationship and say it's complicated. Once you find the girl, dump your gf. She lied to you and you lied to her. Now you're even

>option 2: Downgrade her to a plate, aka a fwb or fuckbuddy. Tell her you are more than happy to have fun but you don't want to be tied down yet. She may refuse, which in case you leave

>option c: Dump her not because she was a slut, no (don't even call her one). Dump her because she lied you you about her past and didn't tell you sooner. Tell her a relationship based on lies isn't something you can accept. Move on and cut ALL FUCKING CONTACT

Your call. I would do option 3 because 3 years of a relationship and not knowing this deserves the worst punishment. As >>16993050
Said, you need to cut her off for good and move on.
>>
File: 1459666321773.png (14 KB, 84x100) Image search: [Google]
1459666321773.png
14 KB, 84x100
>>16993041
It was fucking terrible and Ive never been more disgusted. I never thought I would be this guy.
>>
>>16993069
So I shouldnt have told her until I decided how I should move forward?
>>
Leave her
>>
>>16993069
>>16993076
The issue is that Im disgusted with my gf. Like genuinely disgusted. Ive never been this disgusted with another human being before. I think its this bad because usually Id just ignore the person Im disgusted by but Im involved with her.
>>
Infect her with an STD on purpose.
^
Honestly is like the most gratifying way to get back at women
>>
>>16993030
I always hate it when people jump to calling someone in your situation insecure. You just have incompatible standards.

>Anyone in a similar position before?
First long-term relationship was with a guy that had anger issues and a lot of women in his past. He was emotionally distant, and had a troubling childhood, which made it difficult for him to get close to others. He had probably been with 50+ women (which I didn't know about until much later). He was sweet and charming, but as we grew to know each other, his issues became apparent. Then I found a weird sex puppet in his closet made out of socks and towels, along with a giant journal full of women's pictures and trinkets. It was a glorified trophy book. Even if he was serious with me, I was absolutely disgusted by his outlook on life. I ended up leaving, spent some time by myself, and then later on fell in love with a friend. His views and beliefs are better aligned with mine, even if we differ on some things. I'm his second, he's my first.
>>
>>16993107
Then listen to >>16993085

Just leave her bro and cut contact. She's not even worth being a fwb with or lying to at this point. Breaking up and cutting contact for good drives girls mad; because if it's one thing they hate it's a guy they failed to lockdown ghosting on them
>>
>>16993108
Im not really looking or revenge, just this rotting feeling in my stomach isnt going to go away. Simply breaking up wouldnt fix it.
>>
What a dividing question as always

You love her and nothings changed about her except your perception of her character. If this bothers you to such an extent then you are well within your rights to split up.

Ignore the people bleating about how you don't deserve her. Our approach to relationships say a lot about who we are as a person. If you find her approach sickening then she is fundamentally different to you. People, particularly girls, tend to be in a constant state of flux until they manage to define themselves as who they want to be. She probably isn't that person anymore who handed out easy sex.

This is a choice only you can make, only you know what you want and what's best for you
>>
Literally in the same exact situation, except mines way worse, 3 years and all, except she was a huge slut in high school and by 21 she's had over 20 guys. We went on break a year and a half ago and she got fucked by three different dudes multiple times. And I found out she told me she was raped once early on, and got mad when I was curious if she legit got raped or just said it because she regretted it, well come to find out I literally predicted it, she admits it herself even now, she also hung out with guys she fucked in the past w me, and got drunk w one and his it from me. I'd made an ultimatum w her kind of, like show me you have changed, prove it, or its over, but ended up breaking up w for the whole hiding that she got drunk w a guy she fucked and admitted to having feelings for before, on top of that she hung out w him again and I looked her in the eye and told her I trusted her when I bought the fucking alcohol. Call me the biggest cuck in the world for not leaving immediately, you're probably right, but we very genuinely are in love, she has fed me put a roof over my head when I was homeless, and spent a lot of time and money on me and we were best friends, she insists she didn't do anything, genuinely, I can read her like a book, but the fact that she put herself in that position secretly and has lied many other times in the past, I can't live w dating her. But if it weren't for that I'd try to give her a chance to redeem herself. You just have to accept people change, for me my whole deal was she was showing me evidence she hadn't changed, and all the lies and everything that happened on top of that. You have to talk to her about making sure she values herself more than that and that she respects herself not to be disgusting and dangerous, feminists will complain about double standards, but double standards aren't a bad thing, make and female aren't the same thing and we do serve completely different evolutionary purposes.
>>
>>16993144
Don't mean to write a novel, but this is all fresh in my mind and I need to vent somewhere to someone who understands somewhat what I'm going through. Anyways, main point is, short and sweet, you need to make her prove it somehow, idk how that way will be for you, but for me it was her getting fit (the hardest thing for her to do, but she would do it for herself and for us) to symbolize that she's changed and values herself more, and that she wants to be at her best for me, and to continue doing nice things and favors for me and showing she legitimately cares and showing she wants this, meanwhile she offered to let me fuck other girls while she "stayed loyal".

As awesome as this is and that it's great to have gf/best friend and fuck buddies at the same time, I love this girl too much and I feel like a cuck as well
>>
>>16993144
tldr
>>
File: 1458314105613.jpg (94 KB, 419x640) Image search: [Google]
1458314105613.jpg
94 KB, 419x640
>>16993119
Is the rotting feeling really because of her?
No one's perfect, and they become less perfect the older they get. They also become less irritating, the older they get. Some people make a fuckload of ungodly mistakes in their youth and then decide that they want to change. What you did 10 years back only HAS to get dragged back up to the here and now if someone "wants" it to get dragged back up to the here and now. No one deserves a second chance, when it comes to how other people socialize with them. It is entirely up to each individual whether that person's past matters to them or not.
But I would think that you'd be a little more generous with someone you loved, who's been faithful to you for 3 of what I imagine are her younger years and has demonstrated that she has absolutely no interest in returning to that life style.

>Im actually sickened by the idea of her right now and when I told her she started crying.
I hope this is a copypasta, because holy shit, that's fucking sad.
>>
>>16993030
This is why you need to find this shit out in the early days.

Anyway you're just going to have to deal with it. Yeah it makes you feel jealous but that will die down, everyone has sex for fun because it is fun. I'm sure if you really love each other your sex will be better, sex with someone you love is always so much better than casual sex.
>>
You are entitled to your opinion and the way you feel OP, but recognize that making her feel like a shitty human being is a really fucked up thing to do. She didn't hurt anyone by what she was doing except possibly herself, and unless she cheated on you than she really hasn't done anything wrong here and you're no better of a person for making her feel like shit about it.

If YOU can't handle what she did, then break up with her now and stop wasting both your time and hers.

You say you love her, but if you actually loved her (everything she is and isn't) then you wouldn't be belittling her for her actions.

Just tell her it doesn't sit with your morals and break up. Get it over with.
>>
Just walk away before it gets worse man.

Also don't do serious relationships again for your sake you wont find what your looking for do a bit of digging casually and you will find most women are were pretty gross in their past.

It doesn't bother me much as we all are just animals, so no need to feel so disgusted by it all. Just try adopting an unattached view to the world and it gets alot easier i guess.

Yeah dude seriously though just leave her now, you'll only care more and it'll get worse. Also since you told her she feels like shit now to. Just cut contact from her and her friends now. Immediately.
>>
/adv/ this is stale copypasta, if you really want to reply to it, just sage your post
>>
>>16993317
It's real in my head canon.

I like that /adv/ is basically /pol/ with unwitting, leftist participants. Everyone comes in and discusses a hypothetical, which ends in arguing about the things that really matter in life.
It's much more interesting this way!
>>
>>16993298
the SJW is strong with this one
>>
>>16993030
Mad that woman have sex? lol your dum just sooizide
>>
Step 1 get an STD test.
>>
>>16993738
Why have sex instead of saving yourself for marriage.
>>
>>16993298
One thing I definitely feel wronged over is just finding out. If I wasnt so invested it wouldnt be an issue.
>>16993288
Why would I feel jealousy. What exactly is there to envy here. Im just disgusted.
>>16993270
Was I not supposed to tell her how I feel. I learned the hard way that bottling up emotions just makes things harder and more painful for the Both of us down the line. If it were just me Id probably do it.
>>
File: 1409302449486.jpg (7 KB, 209x253) Image search: [Google]
1409302449486.jpg
7 KB, 209x253
>>16993030

Ughhh. This fucking pasta is getting so old and the stereotypical neckbeard response is even worse.

I'll bite because I'm literally using the last ounce of my energy to explain this to you autists one more time.

So you love a girl, you date her for three years and then you hear she made some poor choices in college. I'm really confused as to how this changes the person she is, the person you fell in love with

I'm going to say this for the last time.

This insecure "my gf was a slut omg" bullshit is exclusively a problem for children. We adults don't have the time nor energy to delve into a woman's past and judge her for mistakes or times when she literally just wanted to have sex with an attractive person.

I love doing the same thing yet I'm not judged for it. In fact, I'm PRAISED for being able to stick it to as many women as possible. Why do I get the crown and they get labeled as "used". I used to think the way you did but then I turned 25-26 and it started to make more sense.

Now, I'm not saying you're wrong for not wanting to be with a girl that doesn't respect herself and makes bad decisions but she ISNT THAT FUCKING GIRL ANYMORE. WHY is it that women are the only people in our society that aren't allowed to make mistakes as young adults.

Like what kind of insecure fuck are you that you get to reach back into her past and punish her for something she literally has no control over. She's with you now. She has been a good girlfriend to you and your response to this is to break up with her because she used to like dick that wasn't yours.

I agree with everyone else though. You aren't mature enough to see the serious logical gap in your argument and the only thing you're going to do is put this poor girl through hell with your insecurity.

Break up, man. Let her find someone that loves her for who she is, not tortures her for someone she used to be. If we were all judged by the decisions we made as children none of us would be worthy.
>>
>>16994002
>pasta
why does everyone keep saying this. Pls find the OP somewhere else in an archive. Just because its a common problem doesnt make it pasta.
>>
>>16994002
>youre insecure if you think the past matters
This is just nonsense. Would you date a criminal after they get out of jail. If you say it depends on the crime then you are saying the past matters.
>>
>>16993030
I've been there and trust me just leave her it will be better
>>
>>16994317
How is going to jail and slutting around the same? Are these people slutting around in jail? Are there places you go to jail for slutting? How do these two directly equate?
>>
If it truly bothers you, just have a heart to heart with her one day and tell her to be honest with you, and find out every detail, whether she liked it, why she did it, any question you have, and then think about it for a bit, if you still cant get over it then you should leave her. Your problem is that she had sex with all these guys and you probably didnt have sex with as many girls, it is a reasonable problem most guys that arent rich or models have, but you should consider that if she is willing to die for you and is loyal, and will never think about cheating on you, then you should look past it, those girls are hard to find
>>
>>16993030

So what!

People have sex! Jesus christ you are thick. I'm a guy and I think you are fucking retarded. If a guy sleeps around it's o.k. because that's what men do....if a girl sleeps around she is a slut.

People enjoy sex. People sleep around, it's natural. Just know you are with someone who enjoys having sex and there will be plenty of it!

And stories are always bigger than they really were. When someone catches a fish and tells the story...the fish gets bigger with each re-telling. I doubt what you are hearing comes remotely close to what actually happened.

And people grow up and mature. They make mistakes and become better people from them. You fell in love for a reason...she is a product of her environment and the decisions she made in her past. You fell in love with that.

Don't fuck it up you retard...jeez.
>>
>>16994449
Past activities and habits are often repeated.
>>
>>16994449
So you are saying the past matters except when you say otherwise?
>>
>>16994590
>If a guy sleeps around it's o.k. because that's what men do
No you say that because youre a slut. Which is why you are trying to excuse slut behavior.
>>
>>16993050
Horseshit. The ones who are telling OP he's an immature whiny cunt are the ones who are older and have more experience about life and relationships. The ones who side with OP are teenager virgins like you. Using the term sjw is a dead giveaway.
>>
>>16994883
thats a nice assertion you made their to fit your beliefs.
>>
>>16994002
>I'm really confused as to how this changes the person she is, the person you fell in love with
I won't say you should reject her out of hand, but someones past is a significant factor. It's not even just slumming around, the fact is few changes hold any real permanency for people.

If I dated a former slut, I'd have doubts. If I dated a reformed alcoholic, I wouldnt trust them with alcohol. If I dated a gambler, I'd have trouble leaving them alone with my money. You can argue if she's changed, but it's silly to say you should turn a blind eye to someones previous mistakes.
>>
They are your feelings man. Own them. You're not a bad person for wanting the same thing she had.
>>
>>16994906
>disgust
I dont think the feelings come from wanting to also be a slut.
>>
>>16993030
Ok
>college
>go to same uni as her, she wants to 'take a break' while we 'get used to uni'
>SHE suggests we don't screw around with other people while on this 'break'
>don't hang out at all and barely talk, again her idea
>get back with her after the supposed break of about 2 months
>hear some shit about her fucking her entire dorm building, think it's just shitty rumors especially because her friend brought it up the first time laughing
>talking with a guy I know through her
>total stoner, high as fuck when he said this
>"between you and me man, she's a great fuck!"
>myself, "oh hell yeah, when did you bang? How was it?!" Playing along for info
>oh man we had a threesome it was fucking awesome
>about three days after the start of our 'break' she did this
>also concerns me because this dude is total trash, if she fucked him it's really believable she'd fuck any/everyone
>bitch told me she stayed faithful like, again, SHE suggested
>I dump her, after talking to him sober about it and asking around just a little about her fucking so many people which gets confirmed
>dump her ass no contact
Also I overreacted and fucked the shit out of her roommate kek
>we're now really, really good friends odd as it is, but it's been years.
College, good times. Dump her because you obviously aren't ok with it.
>>
i'm the most lost i've been in a while

my ex and my best friend secretly fucked multiple times behind my back. i'v been together with her for a year.

her reasoning is i had been cold to her because apparently i was treating her like shit and being cold not responsive to her. she thought i was about to break up with her
i wasn't. i was just depressed

they saw 4 times in 3 week period. i've read their chat logs. they conversed that they what they were doing was horrible and expressed regret and hatred towards themselves

she is currently breaking down, freaking out, saying she doesn't deserve me and is begging me for forgiveness . she is threating to end herself and is cutting herself and shit

i've already beat the living shit out of this friend.
he's also cried to me out of guilt and forgiveness and claims he did it out of vulnerability because of how horrible he felt that his recent gf broke up with him.

she tells me she was vulnerable, blackout drunk, and weak everytime. he would enable her, manipulate he with affection and get her drunk.

i've never had this happen. i'm confused.

i still love her as an individual. she's the closest person i have. and i'm the closest person she has. these are facts

i hate the fact that she is still my 'distant partner' for the time being as i'm figuring out what to do

i don't know what to do
i'm so confused
can this be salvaged???#
>>
OP, lots of SJWs on /adv/.

Ignore them.

This is a call you have to make yourself. Do you love her anyway? Does a person's past matter to you? Do you believe an active sex life shows something about a personality or issues?

Make these calls yourself.
>>
>>16993107
But how came she decided to suddenly tell you?
Was she being suicidal or just a ploy to make you leave?
>>
>>16995724
Nope
Break up, actions have consequences

She gave a shit excuse and cheated over "being too cold"
She'll do it again with that logic
>>
>>16995793
>Imagine my face when Im sitting there with some of her old college friends hearing stories about her being passed around.
>>
people fuck, that's what they do. some people fuck A LOT, and those are attractive people. The next girl you date might be the same, or she might not be.

I would be weirded out personally, but the sex shit in the past doesn't really bother me, just means my gf is that more dtf and slutty to do crazy shit, but that's just me.

You sound like you don't like her character and.. There's nothing you can do about that. So if you leave her or stay just make sure it's right for you OP

good luck, this is a very confusing thing to go through
>>
>>16993030
>>16993030
if it really bothers you then break up. Can't help how you feel.

But just know that once a hoe is not always a hoe...
>>
>>16993050
>4chan
>mostly women
Lol ok bro, sure thing
>>
>>16993030
You're her betabux boy, she has ridden the cock carousel and now she wants stability and money while still getting some chad on the side
>>
>>16993030

I'm confused, did this happen before you were together or did she cheat? If the latter, yeah, totally break up with her. If the former I'm not sure I see the problem, you weren't even a couple yet. If you were single would you turn down loads of sex for the sake of someone you haven't even met yet? Probably not, right? So she made the same decision, nothing wrong with that.

Are you afraid she liked it too much? I mean, depending on how many people it was chances are at least one or two of them was way better in bed than you, so I could see how that might make you feel uncomfortable. You have to decide for yourself if you can live with it but either way it's on you. You can't blame her but at the same time nobody can blame you for going with what feels right.
>>
>>16993030

We're going to need some specifics, OP.

If you mean "slut" as in had a lot of one-night stands, get over yourself.

If you mean "being passed around" as in she fucked her way through a circle of friends, your feelings are perhaps more justified.

Also, how long ago did this all happen?
>>
>>16994955
>we're now really, really good friends
Cuck
>>
>>16996246
>If you mean "slut" as in had a lot of one-night stands, get over yourself.
>If you mean "being passed around" as in she fucked her way through a circle of friends, your feelings are perhaps more justified.
Because these are very different, right? Fucking sluts.
>>
>>16994883
I'm coming up to 30 and OP's apparent GF is a used up slut, I wouldn't like it either.

Having standards is a normal adult thing, and OP's reaction is pretty normal as he loves this girl and had a certain view of her before it was completely destroyed, making him torn.

Believe it or not, there are men who exist who can be picky and do not have to settle for someone who does not fit their criteria, only someone who is completely desperate would perform the mental gymnastics into trying to think everything is a-okay, and shaming OP isn't going to change that.

I never got the whole you are insecure meme when it comes to this subject, I honestly feel it is just a female projection. Females get jealous, men get disgusted. Sadly there are a lot of feminized fruitbowl men out there who have been completely brainwashed by society to try to keep certain thoughts and behaviors at bay, to the point where they will spout this nonsense to others even if deep down buried inside there is a little twinge of testosterone pumping to their brain telling them that something isn't quite right about accepting a used up slut.
>>
>>16996310

The problem is that OP hadn't noticed these tendencies in her during the three years they've been together. How can you be sure that this wasn't just a phase?
>>
>>16996246
>If you mean "slut" as in had a lot of one-night stands, get over yourself.
Slut detected. One night stands are degenerate behavior. And anyone engaging in such activities should put a label on themselves to prevent people from falling for them without knowing.
>>
I'm not going to be the person who tells you it's your fault. That doesn't help anyone. It's within your right to feel someone has had too many partners, and it's not the case that she "deserves" someone better who isn't "closed minded" like you.

You see her as used goods. You see her as the human equivalent of buying an old copy of Madden 07 from GameStop with sticker goo still on the case and a generic sleeve on the inside.

Fine.

If that's the case, get out. Unless you want to try to work through it, just get out now and save yourself time. Find someone more compatible with what you're looking for. At the very least, if you want to make it work, have a gentle conversation with her about it where you work through it together. Don't be a retard and tell her you're disgusted.

Personally, I would do the former if it was bad enough, but that's just me.
>>
>>16996108
kek
>>
>>16996326
>the cock carousel is just a phase.
Why get on in the first place. It says so much about your character.
>>
>>16996326
What tendencies didnt I notice?
>>
is she a slut now ?
if not then no issues op.
>>
>This isnt who I want to be with.

You answered yourself.

If it makes you feel better, me and many other guys would probably do the same and no one will really think less of you if you break up.
>>
>>16996398
How is it not an issue. If it werent I wouldnt feel this way.
>>16996402
Too late. Already fell for her.
>>
>>16996407

Oh come on, don't lie to yourself. Cat's out of the bag, even if you somehow tell yourself that you're ok with it it'll still be there somehwere in the back of your head when you're with her.

If it's not going to work,might as well end it now.
>>
Idk OP, I'd be damned if I'm gonna put in effort to be a good bf, take her out on dates, buy her shit, do things for her etc, when all some random guy had to do was say the right things, maybe buy her a drink and bam bitch spreads like peanut butter. Why jump through all those hoops when your woman let some dudes baby batter slide down her face with a big ol grin after just one night? I say fuck that shit.

Ask yourself: do you really keep the 96' Cavalier with 250,000 miles already on it forever? Find a new girl, and put the miles on her yourself. I'd never wife or stay with some chick who amounted to nothing more than a notch in many dudes' belts. Why put in the effort over months and years to get what some guys got in a few hours? "Oh, but her personality is amazing." Trust me, you'll find someone better.
>>
>>16993030
I'm in the same situation. Found out my GF started slutting it about from 14 and had slept with 15 guys by the time she was 18. She said she only had one BF before so I kind assumed her sexual partners weren't much more than that. She's now 21. She explained she was "just looking for comfort" or that she "thought the guys loved her back". How typical, right? Either she was the dumbest chick on the block with no ability to tell she was being used or she just wanted the D to try out a bunch of different ones. It angers me she can't even admit she was just an easy fuck and that's all she wanted and instead dresses it up with excuses that make it look like she's got a severe character flaw.

Recently since finding out I can barely even muster up the appetite to sleep with her. The thought of other men having a good time on her when she was young and dumb makes me repulsed especially now she's already starting to get frumpy. How am i gonna want to be the 16th guy to pound her hole and be excited about it when I can find someone who hasn't been all stretched out before they could legally vote? She claims she wants to settle down and all that's her past but i can't help feeling lik I'm dating a hooker..
>>
>>16996475

You might not be ready for relationships.
>>
>>16994697
Your standards are way to high.

Enjoy finding flaws in everyone you meet and never being truly happy.

I wonder what it feels like to be a gift to the world from God.
>>
>>16996407
is she perfect other then this issue ?
are you perfect op ?
not belittling you, genuinely asking.
>>
File: 1426034774419.png (62 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
1426034774419.png
62 KB, 480x335
>>16997137
>I wonder what it feels like to be a gift to the world from God.

I don't know, you are the pretentious asshole belittling someone for having a differing opinion then you and attempting to demonize them in a pathetic attempt at validating your own opinion.

Not everyone wants to be with a woman who has slept with a shit ton of dudes. That is totally within their rights to hold this opinion, just as you are within your rights to hold yours.

The difference here is YOU are being an asshole because their opinion bothers you so much you feel the need to make it known to them that they will be less happy in life, or throw out other unknowable insults.

It makes you look really petty and really insecure. You should've given your advice and moved on, instead you called other people children for holding a specific viewpoint and insulted their future potential.

Go fuck yourself you fucking faggot piece of shit.

Sincerely, a random anon.
>>
File: 1390082840903.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1390082840903.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>16997185

>The difference here is YOU are being an asshole because their opinion bothers you so much you feel the need to make it known to them that they will be less happy in life, or throw out other unknowable insults.

I think the difference being that OP's "opinions" come from a place of insecurity and judgment whereas this anon is merely pointing out that living a life in which you place your own insecurities on other people and then judge them for not living up to your standards is a really shitty way to live.

You know, using "opinion" as a blanket term to justify people's stupidity isn't a trademark of an intelligent individual.

You could, in the same argument, state that the U.S. got involved in WWII because they had a different opinion that Adolf Hitler about the Jewish race.

You're right, its totally within someone's rights to be ignorant but you can't act shocked an appalled when people point it out. Calling idiocy an "opinion" and getting pissed when people call you on it is not called genuine debate, its called being an insecure fuck-stick, kind of like what OP is.

Sincerely, a random anon.
>>
>>16993030
Plenty of people brainwashed by PC culture are going to tell you feel guilty of your natural, evolutionary, gut reaction to learning that your girlfriend was a whore in college. She spent her best years (physically) having sex with guys who, I can assure you, treated her worse than they treat their garbage. And she loved it. She'll tell you she didn't she was finding herself, she was immature, she didnt know what she wanted, etc etc. She truly believes this. I suggest you google The Red Pill
>>
>>16996798
Been in one for over three years now. Some people have different outlooks than you, as in they don't wanna date some other dude's proverbial jizz sock.
>>
>>16996475
Why even bother with relationships if sex is the only benefit for you? Stick to one night stands , then you don't need to put in all that additional effort anyway.
>>
File: 1392954106927.jpg (62 KB, 581x692) Image search: [Google]
1392954106927.jpg
62 KB, 581x692
>>16997241

>I suggest you google The Red Pill

fedora detected

>I can assure you, treated her worse than they treat their garbage. And she loved it.

pretty hefty assumption. its very telling when your immediate reaction when you hear a woman had sex with a bunch of guys is that she was used and abused; like its not possible for a woman to use a man for sex. why can't a man be used? is it literally the act of penetration or have you thought about it any deeper than that?

the female orgasm was considered a psychiatric condition called "mania" up until the mid to late 20th century. "nymphomaniacs" were ripped from their families and sent to mental wards. we're still feeling the effect of those harmful mentalities today and they manifest in the form of all of you; the coddled millennial that is so unwilling to acknowledge the double standard in their logic that they develop elaborate narratives to paint themselves as the victim in nearly every interaction with the opposite sex.

its not "natural evolution", its social conditioning. you've been trained to embrace your sexuality as a proverbial weapon to use to obtain as many women as possible and then belittle women when they attempt to do the same.

you shame women into keeping their sexual identities private and unexplored, insisting that they remain desirable and beautiful yet unattainable but then, on the drop of the dime when you walk in their lives you expect them to rock your world in the bedroom, let you choke them, put it in their ass and fuck on the 3rd date.

shit, you even COMPLAIN when a girl you're seeing doesn't put out fast enough and you don't know why? seriously?

im not saying over sexualized women who make poor decisions don't exist, I'm just saying a lot more insecure men do.

maybe its time to look inwards and ask yourself whether your disgust is a product of your own ideas. maybe your feeling of inferiority has nothing to do with how you view women and more to do with how you view yourself.
>>
File: timeout.jpg (41 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
timeout.jpg
41 KB, 600x900
>>16993030
>turning a hoe into a housewife.

you better jump ship pronto OP
>>
I normally dont reply on 4chan, but this post stuck out to me, as i went through the same thing last week. I was always stressed that my girlfriend had a slutty past, and noticed dodgy behavior, so i decided to end it. it was difficult, as me and her had a great relationship, but jist of it is that 1 week later, she fucked some random guy, has been getting drunk off her ass at parties, and has gotten this guy to text me and harrass me. My verdict: end it, its less stressful ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: 1449390975789.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449390975789.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
>>16993030
Virtually all females in the modern world are slutty tramps. It's a fact. If you're bothered by dating or marrying a whore, then you're pretty much out of luck. Someone like that will never really love you, simply because they generally aren't even capable of it. They decided to be cum-guzzling hosebags, and their ability to pair-bond later in life is nonexistent. It's why hook-up culture is so fucking lame - there will be entire generations of lonely people who won't even understand how they lost themselves.
>>
>>16997923
>ou even COMPLAIN when a girl you're seeing doesn't put out fast enough and you don't know why?
Where are you getting this fiction from
>>
>>16993030

End it. The stress isn't worth it. Just go find someone more compatible with you. Some people find past sexual history important ( more women than you would think tend to have the same issues with formerly promiscuous men when they are the type who only slept with long term boyfriends and the like), but some don't. There are enough of us in this world to find people who are compatible with us. Your hesitation of breaking up with her comes from the insecurity that you can't find anyone better. You can.
>>
>>16994590
>If a guy sleeps around it's o.k. because that's what men do....if a girl sleeps around she is a slut.

That's because men are the ones expected to initiate. When women sleep around they are generally just passively accepting every guy who makes a move on them. Guys having sex is seen as a sign of sexual agency because they have to go and put themselves out there. Because females are the ones who generally are being propositioned- rather than pursuing their sexual agency comes from the selection process and refusing advances. Any woman can be a slut easily save physical deformity- it is much more difficult being a stud.
>>
>>16993030

I think the key is to accept it will take time. Wait patiently and eventually it will happen. Patience is a virtue.

Of course if you've done it right, right time and right place the result will be instantenous and a lot of action will ensue.

pic related (not this topic again - but I admire it is such an effective troll technique)
>>
>>16997923
>Feminist/SJW detected.

What you fail to take into account on your massive rant is that the dating scene is favoured towards females. Scratch that, it's so heavily skewered towards females it's unreal. Men are expected to make the first move. They are expected to be confident, witty, funny to grab a girls attention. All a girl needs to do is look somewhat attractive. Then she has guys lining up. Don't believe me? Look at how tinder works. All guys swipe yes. All girls swipe no, unless they like the look of the person. That's just the filter stage barring looks. The man is expected to then initiate conversation. If he's not funny, or generic, he's struck off the list. So a simple greeting or message like "hey" isn't good enough. Another filtering procees. The next is dating.

When guys have to jump through so many fucking hoops whereas girls don't, you're damn right that men hold expectations upon girls about sleeping around.

This is why men and women sleeping around ISN'T a double standard. Because a double standard implies that both sexes are held equitable in the dating sense. Which is not the fucking case, AT ALL.

When I can park my arse at a bar, and have 3-4 women per night approach me just to talk and exchange numbers and potentially fuck. When I make an internet dating profile and have 30 messages within a few hours from females interested in me, is the day we can start talking about double standards towards sleeping around. Until that day happens, you can fuck off with the bullshit.
>>
fuck it op. leave her. ure not comfortable, no point dragging it. just be civil about it
>>
op, if it disgusts you break up with her- because you are incompatible.

It would be easiest if you were able to change your mind frame to NOT be disgusted, but if you can't or don't want to then your only other option is to break up.

So decide

Either you're gonna change, or break up
>>
>>16996328
It's going to be a long, lonely life for you, pal
>>
>>16998500
I'd buy you a beer anon, well said.

>>16993030
First and foremost I'd be pissed about being blatantly disrespected.

How old are you anon? I'm guessing you and your girl are pushing 30?

I've seen this a hundred times before. Alpha fucks, beta bucks. She had her fun in college, rode the cock carousel, and now that she feels the wall drawing near she wants to lock down a beta provider before she starts aging like milk.

>30
It's a funny age, a pivotal age, see at this point a woman's value begins to nosedive as her body goes to shit, whereas you're just coming into your prime.

Ditch the bitch. Plenty of younger, cuter ass out there with less mileage on it.

>>16993085
>Say to her that you are actually ok. In reality, you aren't. You are going to stick by her while you find a new girl to potentially lock down. This doesn't mean cheating per se. This means meeting new people without her, especially women. Dodge the topic if they ask about your relationship and say it's complicated. Once you find the girl, dump your gf. She lied to you and you lied to her. Now you're even
See the funny thing is he doesn't even have to play it cool.

OP, here's what you do: you dump her. You don't get loud or abusive about it, you want to be cold, matter of fact, clinical.

"Listen, I've thought about it, and I'm just not interested in settling down with someone like you. All the best, I'm sure you'll find someone else."

Again, and this is critical, the key is show no emotion. She doesn't matter enough to you to get an emotional response, dismiss her as you would someone trying to sell you crap on the street. Ending your relationship should be handled like taking out the garbage.

Now get out there and fuck other women, and you ex will be your FWB because women need male approval and if you do as I said you'll fuck her head up.
>>
File: mstchart.jpg (498 KB, 1900x1440) Image search: [Google]
mstchart.jpg
498 KB, 1900x1440
>>16997923
>Your whole post
Pic related.

>fedora detected
I love how the gut reaction to red pill/MGTOW/any philosophy that promotes male self interest and self actualization is always ad hominem.

>"pretty hefty" to "seriously?"
I can't speak for that anon but I think you're missing the point entirely. There's nothing wrong with a woman who sleeps around, I love sluts. That's not the issue.

The issue is a "whore" wanting to be treated like a "lady." The issue is having your cake and eating it. The issue is sleeping around, having your fun, and then expecting a man to treat you like something special.

Asking a man to be a provider, or even exclusive with you after you've reached that point where you can't even remember the names of every man you've slept with is insulting.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks. OP's girl had her fun, and now she's playing him for schmuck since after her body goes to shit nobody will want her.

I'm not saying a woman can't sleep around, some of the best women in my life, some of my best friends (many with benefits) are women who one might describe as "slutty." But they're also independent, handle their shit, and don't delude themselves into think they're wife material at this point.

The point is this: if a woman wants a traditional marriage she needs to act traditionally. Asking a man to treat you like a lady after you've been anything but is calling him weak, and if he has any self-respect it's going to piss him off, such as is the case with OP.

>I'm just saying a lot more insecure men do
MEN are insecure? I do hope you're kidding; men aren't the sex who have an entire subculture dedicated to coddling our egos and aggressively persecuting the idea said sex could ever be at fault.

Is it really insecure to have standards about who you're willing to settle down with?

<con't>
>>
>>16998597
>That image
Yikes!
>>>/t/umblr
>>
File: markthemgtow.png (151 KB, 2112x1302) Image search: [Google]
markthemgtow.png
151 KB, 2112x1302
>>16998597
I've said it before and I'll say it again, anything you can say about cars applies to dating, so let me ask you this: if you're shopping for a car to depend on to get you everywhere you need to go in life, do you want a new car or something with 100K miles on it?

It's not being insecure, it's having enough sense to make a good investment.

You want to be free, empowered, whore around? Go ahead. It doesn't make you a bad person, but don't go acting like men are assholes for having standards.

Yes, the Madonna/Whore complex is a mindfuck, it's supposed to be. It helps us find a special woman.

PROTIP: Contrary to what the media and society are telling you nonstop, most of you are not special.

ERGO: A man will have plenty of slampigs in his life, but the idea is to have one wife, if he gets married at all.

>maybe your feeling of inferiority has nothing to do with how you view women and more to do with how you view yourself.
Again, straight to shaming tactics and ad hominem when the only thing OP is guilty of is saying "you know what, I don't think I want to settle for a woman who has been so devil-may-care when it comes to intimacy."

Honey, traditional gender roles are quickly becoming obsolete, and I'm all for that. But that also means with equal rights comes equal accountability, and you don't get to be the protected, coddled sex anymore.

Monogamy, let alone marriage is a very, very hard sell these days for any man with even a marginal capacity for critical thinking and rational observation.

And sorry, but most of you aren't wife material. Most of you are notches, and that's it.
>>
>>16998608
Dude, I don't see where you get off here. I understand that feminism/equality is about levelling the playing field, but it seems that you and several other posters in this thread are focussing on areas that you want to be levelled i.e. the dating game. If you want to talk about being in keeping with the spirit of equality, you have to appreciate the full breadth of the inequalities between the sexes and, while there may be unfairness experienced by both sides, I think women overall are more disadvantaged than men (though I couldn't say by how much). At the very least, you ought to consider women as humans with a different set of problems to men rather than fucktoys to be valued by having more or less elasticity. That doesn't mean you must forgive them for their actions, but you shouldn't look down on them for being female.

On one hand, the past promiscuity of OP's gf could indicate a serious character flaw, which could be evident in her actions during their relationship. However, you can't assume 'she's female and slept around once, so she's a BAD WOMAN'. I'd recommend that OP doesn't jump to conclusions about how her past might pertain to her character. Talk to her, be sceptical and then make a call.
>>
im new to adv is this usual b8?
cuz I saw this exact thread phrase per phrase few weeks ago
>>
File: truthmgtow.jpg (369 KB, 1000x823) Image search: [Google]
truthmgtow.jpg
369 KB, 1000x823
>>16998657
>I understand that feminism/equality is about levelling the playing field
Feminism is about stacking the deck further in women's favor whilst simultaneously promoting misandry under the pretense of doing good.

Society literally exists to protect, coddle, and enable women.

>I think women overall are more disadvantaged than men
>divorce law
>family law
>military conscription
>law enforcement/sentencing bias
>men are more than 10 times likely to commit suicide
>more likely to be hurt/killed on the job
>men are at best, regarded as resources, if not outright demonized
We're in sort of a no man's land when it comes to traditional values and gender roles, society shits on men and women, the difference is nobody gives a single fuck about male suffering.

>you ought to consider women as humans with a different set of problems to men
It's 2016 in the USA. I hear about women and their epic struggle every. single. day.

>you shouldn't look down on them for being female
I don't, but I also don't give free passes. Your entire post is QED re: calling a woman on her bullshit or holding her accountable for *anything* being a faux pas.

>all this rationalization
I never said OP's chick was a bad woman, I said she's not relationship material. She slept around excessively in college, didn't tell OP about, and apparently keeps company with the type of people who will casually joke about her being passed around like a peace pipe right in front of OP.

You know what? Me? Personally? I'm not so insecure that a large number of notches on a girl's bedpost is in itself a dealbreaker, but that whole "my friends think it's OK to make jokes no man with a shred of self respect would be ok with, right in front of my man, and I'm gonna go along with it" is what seals it for me.

She may not realize this, and in all likelihood she probably doesn't, but she isn't even treating OP like a person, she's treating him like an accessory.
>>
>>16998703
>>16998608
>>16998597

Great read and advice.

It's the same fucking thing every time with this topic - a guy has a perfectly natural instinct of not wanting to end up marrying a slut, an instinct that is actually thousands of years old and dates back to the caveman times, and what happens? A bunch of tumblerinas and whiteknight cucks raid the thread and call him immature.
>>
>>16993030
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16998597

>The issue is a "whore" wanting to be treated like a "lady."

There it is again, the quantification of an entire person in one word.

What does being treated like a lady entail? Being respected? Not treated like a commodity that once it becomes "used" is no longer valuable? So the quality of her character, her personality, her hopes and dreams are all reduced to the number of guys she has had slept with?

So where is the line drawn with women? Where is the line drawn with men? At what amount of men or women do you need to sleep with before your value as a human is reduced to zero?

WHERE does this idea come from that all human value, regardless of context, is a derivative of sex.

I just constantly wonder at what point in the midst of the judgement and metaphorical branding of "whores" do we begin to look inward and ask ourselves why this idea of a sexually explorative woman asking to be treated with respect is such an offensive idea?

>I've said it before and I'll say it again, anything you can say about cars applies to dating

And AGAIN. I hate to spew this horrible SJW term but this is a literal objectification of women. Its amazing to me how simply you can compare a person to a car without blinking an eye. I sincerely don't understand.

>Asking a man to treat you like a lady after you've been anything but is calling him weak

I'm sorry, guys, I don't get it. I really hope with a little bit of age and wisdom you rise about this red-pill bullshit and begin to participate in even the SMALLEST amount of introspection. This board is infested with you guys; just completely out of touch with everything going on in the real world; so addicted to your fantasies and ideals that pulling away from it feels like being "less than a man". I really feel sorry for you all, truly.

I have confidence that there's at least one person out there intelligent enough to see past his own masculinity for even just a moment. Try it sometime.
>>
File: 1373777159457.png (147 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1373777159457.png
147 KB, 332x333
>>16998703

Lets break it down.

>Feminism is about stacking the deck further in women's favor whilst simultaneously promoting misandry under the pretense of doing good.

Your definition describes a sect of feminism, yes, but no intelligent person with a broad view of the movement thinks this is true. You're speaking out of bitterness, not objectivity.

>We're in sort of a no man's land when it comes to traditional values and gender roles, society shits on men and women, the difference is nobody gives a single fuck about male suffering.

Male inequality is a largely overlooked problem in America but it also begs the question, again, whether your views come from a point of objectivity or literally just a frustration with the fact that you feel like your "suffering" isn't addressed enough.

Does it make you feel better calling women whores and emotionally abusing them when you believe its for the sake of some sort of retribution? What if men's rights issues were more addressed in the U.S., do you think you would treat women any better?

>Your entire post is QED re: calling a woman on her bullshit or holding her accountable for *anything* being a faux pas.

There is absolutely no faux pas in society that dictates adults confronting each other for their behavior. The trick is behaving like an adult while you do so.

I'm not sure where you're getting this particular piece of fantasy from but, regardless, I'm not following.

>It's 2016 in the USA. I hear about women and their epic struggle every. single. day.

Sure, people exaggerate, but you're not a woman. Whether the struggle is little or great you inherently have absolutely no insight into the truth of it. You're on the outside looking in. You seem to be throwing the baby out with the bath water a lot and using radical feminist ideals as an excuse to brush the entire idea of feminism aside all together. Its weird.
>>
>>16993030
My gf has slept with two guys before me. She never had a boyfriend though. I have never slept outside of a long term relationship, and this fact also pisses me off.
Like I am trying my best to overcome the fact that she just slept with some random guys during highscool. But I can't, and sometimes it just hits me when im with her, and I get pissed off.
I am actually planning to cheat on her, and maybe after that I will be pissed off at myself, and not her. Maybe this can solve the problem.
I am afraid that time alone will not fix the issue. There is still an idea in my head that I will find some girl who has never slept with anyone, and I will be her first and then we will get married, but I guess that this is just not how it works nowadays.

fuck me, right?
>>
>>16998799
these are questions you ask yourself before commiting not after. also , why does it matter if she made a few different choices ?
tell her you wonder what its like to have fun like she did and how it would feel
>>
File: 1456356655995.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1456356655995.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>16998608
>that image
cant seriously blame the wife
it's the husband's fault for marrying a whore. I mean there must've been a huge amount of red flags in their everyday life.
>>
>>16993030
What's worse is that she is probably very dumb.

Slutting around is one thing, doing it in a manner that makes sure the whole fucking world know is another.

An intelligent woman will always make sure to clean her tracks and not make her private pleasures anybody's business except her own.

Believe me when I say the pretty virgin is a lie, but you not finding out means she is not impulsive or stupid and won't fuck chad after two glasses of wine.
>>
File: 1432416789323.jpg (361 KB, 2048x1888) Image search: [Google]
1432416789323.jpg
361 KB, 2048x1888
>>16998608
I like your car theory
>>
>>16993030

If you can just use her like the whore she is.
If you don't want to waste your time dump her but you will never trust her or be proud of her again that's the way it is.
>>
File: 1442632637133.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
1442632637133.gif
2 MB, 370x319
>>16998780
I don't think attacking his character because he doesn't study the in depth ideology of something he clearly hates is gonna convince him. That poster just reacts to what he has been exposed to, the most vocal part of feminism.
Instead, you should deal with his argument, which is, to go into the details about how your understanding of different aspects of feminism contradicts what he said, what are those aspects ? and what exactly in feminism, as portrayed by the media, has he overlooked, instead of making speculations about his motives.

"you don't understand it because you are not a woman" is an ad hominem btw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulverism#Source_of_the_concept

>Ezekiel Bulver, whose destiny was determined at the age of five when he heard his mother say to his father — who had been maintaining that two sides of a triangle were together greater than a third — "Oh you say that because you are a man."
>>
>>16993050

This about being right.

Over break up is not entirely necessary. If you can deal with it it's not being a cuck. However I couldn't be a girl that was a slut UNLESS she deeply regrets it and deems it degeneracy. If she defends it, then we wouldn't be compatible ideologically anyway. My GF had 4 partners, 2 of them long time bf. Other ones where hookups but she expected a relationship with them. Still she regrets those two times, that's why I consider it irrelevant.
>>
>>16998608
>And sorry, but most of you aren't wife material.
Source: Foreveralone.jpg
>>
File: 1443024147390.jpg (364 KB, 1413x1046) Image search: [Google]
1443024147390.jpg
364 KB, 1413x1046
>>16999046
I'd be the loneliest with someone I couldn't love.
>>
Why are there so many SJW/Feminists here? I thought /b/ was the only pop culture board on 4chan?
>>
>>16999196
/adv/ got run over and invaded for good

There's a new thread encouraging a guy to marry a former big time slut. It's ogre
>>
>>16998761
>I really hope with a little bit of age and wisdom you rise about this red-pill bullshit and begin to participate in even the SMALLEST amount of introspection
Belief in "Red pill bullshit" is often the result of introspection and observation, anon.

>the rest of all that mangina pissing and moaning in your post
Again, I'm not saying sleeping around makes a woman a bad person, it just means she's probably not wife material.

She can still be a friend or colleague, but no, a woman is not going to get her puss blown out throughout her twenties and then ask me to provide for her (or assume the risk of losing half of my assets once she tires of me) I'm sorry but I have too much self respect.

Let me ask you this: why would one get married? I really want to know your response, let me know and I'll come back to you.

>>16998799
You need to relax a little bit. Everyone is retarded in high school, and two isn't bad. I'd consider "no longer relationship material" to be a woman whose lifetime sexual partners exceeds one third the number of years she's been on this Earth.

>I have never slept outside of a long term relationship, and this fact also pisses me off
>I am actually planning to cheat on her
You're just a dog chasing cars, aren't cha?

>>16999046
I'd rather be alone than be stuck with, and have to answer to, someone who makes me feel alone.

Also, the fact of the matter is we all die alone. I have friends and family who will send me off after a long, happy life, lived on my own terms.

>>16998811
That really ties into another relevant issue, nobody wants to be the guy who gets laughed at for putting a ring on sloppy seconds.

OP's girl isn't even showing discretion, she and her friends are fondly remembering all the times she got plowed on a frat house pool table... right in front of her boyfriend.

>>16998806
Agreed. It's still kind of fucked up though how often I hear about this kind of thing from coworkers though; dude's wife <con't>
>>
File: sweeede.jpg (116 KB, 979x768) Image search: [Google]
sweeede.jpg
116 KB, 979x768
>>16999988
won't do anything but missionary for the sole purpose of procreation, and yet it comes to light that she used to suck her own shit off her ex's cock.

Not that I feel sorry for these guys though, like you kind of alluded to it's their fault for being dumb enough to get married in the first place, let alone not doing their research.

>>16998780
Why I believe what I do has zero relevance as to whether or not those beliefs are valid.

>There is absolutely no faux pas in society that dictates adults confronting each other for their behavior.
If you're not going to take this seriously I'm just going to ignore you. You mean to tell me you live in some sort of Bizarro world where women don't get away with loads more bullshit than men do before being called on it? The entire "shit test" phenomenon relies on the social dynamic of "woman acts like an indignant, vitriolic cunt while male attempts to maintain composure and decorum."

>Does it make you feel better calling women whores and emotionally abusing them
I don't call walk around calling women whores in day to day life anon.

As far as the "emotional abuse" yeah, it's kind of fun fucking with women's heads and knowing I can get most of them to do whatever I want just by pushing the right buttons but here's the thing, women do that shit to men all the time and nobody ever calls them on it.

I like to flip the script, sorry if that makes me a bad guy.

>to brush the entire idea of feminism aside all together
Feminism is a hate movement which targets men. That's what it is in practice, how you twist the semantics is irrelevant.

Case in point? The most feminist nation in the world, Sweden, also has the highest divorce rates, the highest infidelity rates, and amongst the hates rates of male depression *in the world.*

I don't think that's coincidence. Feminism doesn't want "equality" feminism wants a world where pic related is regarded as sane and men are openly treated and used like resources.
>>
>>16993298
>loved her (everything she is and isn't)
Hes just compared what he did love about her to this new info.

also OP you're a faggot. If you could have been a whore you would have too. Literally every girl you meet is going to have partners in the double digits easily.

I highly doubt OP is a saint.
>>
File: 1433729624173.jpg (35 KB, 398x399) Image search: [Google]
1433729624173.jpg
35 KB, 398x399
All the liberal bullshit in this thread makes me sick.

Dump her. You obviously want something she's not. That's all it is to it.
>>
>>16993030
>>16993030
Well atleast she "was" a slut

I met a girl who I thought was great but she was a still-practicing slut.
>>
>>17000042
>Dump her. You obviously want something she's not. That's all it is to it.

Thank you anon. This little nugget of wisdom is more on point than all the paragraphs I've written ITT: for whatever reason OP isn't happy with his girl, and it's deeply disturbing that people would try to shame him for it.

"Oh no, if OP dumps her that means somewhere out there a woman is going to be unhappy!"

It's genuinely unnerving.
>>
spoiler: all women have gone through slutty phases. Enjoy being alone.
>>
>>17000102
No they haven't. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>17000102
I'd say about 90% do, yes, but even then not all of them are excessively slutty, and even then, that just makes the 10% that show a little discretion all the more special.
>>
>>16993162
>she offered to let me get even
RED FUCKING ALERT
GTFO now she doesn't believe in real love like you do and she doesn't care about you otherwise she wouldn't have betrayed you by getting drunk with other guys and hidin it from you EVERYONE KNOWS "nothing happened" means she got fucked and dumped or she is just rationalizing it. You didn't say she was apologizing profusely or anything just that she cried bc she got caught finally

If you continue she will learn that she can literally betray you and you will pay for it and bail her out and you will get hurt over and over over many years. Leave now
>>
>>16994002
You're low class too just like ops girl
>>
>>16993085
Holy fucking pent up frustration

I think that sluts are gross too, but I don't think it'd be fair for OP to start messing with his gf because she didn't advertise that she used to be a slut. She's probably very ashamed at how she behaved for the same reasons that OP is, or I'm sure that she would have hinted at the subject before. Honestly, it seems like it's probably just best to leave her if you're truly disgusted by the thought of her. If you love her it might be worth trying to see her in a better light before doing something you can't undo.

You might even say it's a good thing that she got it out of her system? Fuck, i don't know. It's gross, and you've gotta just try to be the best person you can. Good luck OP
>>
>>16993030
50 year old anon speaking (married to my college sweetheart).

If you say you love her, I'll believe you.
Be aware though, that we can all love things that are ultimately unhealthy or even dangerous to us.

You may have an acquired chemical dependency to deal with, but if you know something's toxic, you should GTFO of contact with it.

Long term, affectionate relationships are built on trust and respect, at least from a male POV. Some women place more value on emotional thrill ... which is too often had via forbidden passions, and you need to avoid them like the plague,because that need never really goes away.

I you are into cuckolding though, well... you seem to be off to a great start, having acquired the right materials to build a future with.
>>
>>16993030
It's a natural reaction. Your instincts want what's best for you. Follow then.
>>
Ive been trying to get over it. But the problem now is that I actively think less of her. I think trying to get over it is making me hate her now. Because Ive gone from finding her disgusting to looking at her like shes trash.
>>
>>16993030
I don't see how it's your fault girls shouldn't have tons of sex with strangers if they want authentic love
>>
>>16993144
A girl would lie about being raped? Even if it fucks with you? My gf said she was but I don't want to call her a liar
>>
>>17002029
Just think about it. If you really think of her as trash now then I don't think it's gonna work.
>>
Yeah I'd drop here if I suddenly came to know she was a massive sloot when I had thought she was the girl next door. I had this experience with an ex. just could look at here without imagining all the cock that she took. It totally ruins it.
>>
>>17002219
>A girl would lie about being raped? Even if it fucks with you? My gf said she was but I don't want to call her a liar

Are you retarded? Her having a vagina between her legs doesn't stop her from doing morally reprehensible things.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/14/here-are-eight-campus-rape-hoaxes-eerily-like-the-uva-rape-story/

mattress girl, who lied about rape, UVA, where Jackie lied about rape to the rolling stone, and is now set to go to court to answer for those charges, the guys from 2006 who were claimed to have ganged raped a woman.

Women lie about rape as often as rape actually happens.
>>
>>16993030
>Anyone in a similar position before? Did you break up? How exactly did you handle it?
I'm just going to give it to you raw and hope you see the sense in this:
>1 - You are entitled to your opinion for your own life and don't let anyone here tell you otherwise
If you don't want to be with a woman who has been passed around... ITS YOUR FUCKING LIFE. Don't let slut apologists tell you otherwise.
>2 - Just like it's your right to not date her... it's her right to fuck a lot if she wants to.
You making her feel ashamed of herself, in my opinion, is "wrong." if you don't like her slutting around, cool, go live your life. But what's the point in making her feel like utter shit for it? She can't change it. She chose to do it. And frankly, she wasn't "wrong" for doing it. It's her body brother, just like it's your penis. So yeah, break it off and go find your waifu.... but don't drag her through the mud as well. Not cool.
>3 - Sluts can be find good mates too
There, I said it. I've dated multiple women who were "passed around" in college. I said that's just fucking great; I want to pass you around now too! I love that shit. Give me a slut. I love sluts. I've banged out my girlfriends with my friends before; it was awesome and I'm hungry for more.

Where you see nasty sluttiness, I see opportunity to have orgies. So please realize that this girl isn't "wrong," she's just not for you (she's for me!).
>4 - The real issue here is trust
You said, "Im just so disgusted and hurt by her not being who I thought she was."

THAT is the real issue - you feel lied to as if this girl tried to pull one over on you. Your feelings are understandable; what she did was WRONG. She knew your morals; she knew and she kept her past from you because she wanted to keep you. That's pretty wrong in my eyes. She should have been honest and suffered your negative opinions and then moved on with another man (a man like me who loves sluts). Trying to mislead you... not cool.

I say break up.
>>
>>17002271
>1
Agreed.
>2
Also agreed, although it's also fun to give a girl a complex so that she equates her self worth with your happiness. (Note: I do not claim to be a "good" person.)
>3
>Sluts can be find good mates too
Yeah, if you're a cuckold. Sluts are great for banging out/fwb but never as a "mate." Yeah, running a train on a girl with your friends can be fun as fuck but I'd never do it with a girl I give a fraction of a shit about; daddy doesn't share.
>4
Agreed.
>>
>>17002271
>If you don't want to be with a woman who has been passed around... ITS YOUR FUCKING LIFE. Don't let slut apologists tell you otherwise.

And if you just want to find girls to fuck all day long, who should tell you otherwise?

Oh right, femicunts.
>>
>>17002313
>daddy doesn't share
I loled. Daddy might not share but mommy does and just doesn't tell daddy.... like in the OP!
>>
>>17002326
pretty sure she came clean before being a mom and probably will never be.
>>
>>17002326
There is no "mommy," just bees in the hive. Marriage is for betas.

But other than that you're spot on, apparently one in ten people weren't fathered by the man they believe did the deed, and this is a conservative estimate.

I personally know of two kids that are biologically mine but the mothers are both content to let the beta provider enjoy the fantasy.

Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Is it bad that getting other guy's girls pregnant is quickly becoming a fetish of mine? Like there's a special kind of happiness I feel when some guy who is stuck raising my kid and is none the wiser is telling me about how I'll want to settle down when I meet "the one" that I haven't felt anywhere else.
>>
>>17002326
>Daddy might not share but mommy does
kek I love fem cuck
>>
>>16997923
>fedora detected
I've seen more male feminists running around with fedoras than anything else on campus.

I've always found it weird how people try to associate with the MRA types.
>>
>>17002510
What I think is more alarming is how the leftist excuse for radfem is to say "they're just one part of the movement" but it's OK to treat "MRA" like a bad word.
>>
File: 1459904065494.png (320 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
1459904065494.png
320 KB, 374x500
>>17002271
>I've banged out my girlfriends with my friends before; it was awesome and I'm hungry for more.
I could at least understand most of your post even if I disagreed, but this is something I can't wrap my head around.
>>
>>16993107
I mean you may be disgusted but you aren't disgusted when shes doing those slutty things with you. So it's kinda hypocritical or be slutty with her.
>>
>>17002791
theres literally nothing hypocritical about it. You cant be a slut by only sleeping with 1 person.
>>
>>17002809
But saying your disguested she slept around but be okay when she does those slutty things for you is? Dude if you've only slept with one girl then thats your issue.
>>
Hey guys here's the bottom line. Woman can fuck as many guys as she wants it's fucking 2016 for gods sake. Her body her rules. Don't you dare ever ask about her past or if she has STDs. It's none of your business how a woman spends her free time. And if you seriously do what OP did you should be killed, and are everything wrong with this world.
>>
>>17002825
sex isnt slutty. Sleep with a shit ton of people is. therefore saying those slutty things for you is a nonsensical statement. Stop reaching so hard.
>>
>>17002826

Nice pasta.
>>
>>17002884
Not a pasta faggot. Feel free to use it to enlighten sexist pigs though.
>>
>>17002826
Hey girls here's the bottom line. Its 2016. Guys can fuck any girl they want and they can choose not to be in a relationship with a slut.

Don't like that? Too bad. His body, his choice.
>>
>>17002888
>Wasted trips
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17002872
>i mean regardless of 1 or many if your gonna use the partners argument then it applies to just 1.
>>
>>17002905
No, this is just nonsense. Nothing is wrong with having sex. Having sex with many people is wrong. Try to follow the argument for once. I know its hard.
>>
>>17002943
Regardless the same rule applies. Why does it matter if you had sex with more than 1 person?
>>
>>17003075
Because theres nothing slutty about having sex with 1 person. Thats the rule. Can you not count?
>>
>>17003098
>Because theres nothing slutty about having sex with 1 person. Thats the rule. Can you not count?
>Thats the rule
According to who?
>>
>>17004072
Anyone who doesnt think sex is evil.
>>
>>17004081
So no source?
>>
>>17004089
Im not about to argue sex is evil with you. You can argue that with yourself.
>>
File: Meanwhile-In-Brasil_o_98138.jpg (75 KB, 640x491) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile-In-Brasil_o_98138.jpg
75 KB, 640x491
>>16993030
Dump the slut. Actions and decisions have consequences. She slept, fucked and sucked around—too bad. Stop being such a beta tool.
>>
>>17004107
You're the one that said it's a rule. I asked where it's a rule and you just said people.
You are the one thats arbitrarily setting up rules about whats acceptable.
>>
>>17004118
You are arguing about the part of the rule that implies sex isnt evil. You can argue that with yourself. Theres nothing arbitrary about saying sex isnt evil.
>>
>>16993030

Dump her, you loved what you THOUGHT was her, clearly she kept something from you because she knew it'd change your opinion.

You can find someone with the traits you like of her's without the mileage. Men or Women aren't that special, you can find one that has what you want without the baggage.

Don't let yourself be cucked into the meme that women can be whore's for as long as they want and get passed around, have them walking funny for days because of all their holes being used, and then when they want to give it up some good man will come and act like none of it happened and give them a fairy tale ending.
>>
>>16993030
>What do I do when I find out my gf of 3 years was a slut. Like I had gratuitous amounts of sex in college slut.
Were you a virgin before you met her? there are a least 50 obvious tells that a woman is a slut

>Im actually sickened by the idea of her right now and when I told her she started crying.
Well she should, she had no reason to think that you didn't realise

>Ive been thinking about this for like a week, and part of me just wants to break up with her, but fuck I love her.
Then tell her how you feel?

>Im just so disgusted and hurt by her not being who I thought she was. I feel like a cuck.
You weren't with her, so you weren't cucked

>Imagine my face when Im sitting there with some of her old college friends hearing stories about her being passed around. This isnt who I want to be with. I feel like vomiting right now.
Its unusual for women to mention sexual activities in front of men, usually they save the stories for girls only nights. I'd dare to say that they either wanted to get under your skin or they thought of you as one of the group

>Anyone in a similar position before? Did you break up? How exactly did you handle it?
I was with my ex when she fucked 8 guys, so not similar, but I dumped her and joined a gym.

>I went to a therapist and they tried to feed me the whole slut approval thing
Yeah, don't go to women for advice in regards to women.

>She didnt tell me to break up, but more like she was hinting it wasnt going to work.
I'd dare to say you found that yourself because you want to believe that.

Have you asked her how much truth there was to the stories?

Has she ever lied about her past in the last 3 years?

Has she ever done degenerate things e.g gang bangs, fucked niggers, porn?

I'm going to say this, if she has been faithful and didn't lie about shit in the last 3 years, you might have to get over it, everyone has a past, maybe you are jealous you didn't get laid as often, I don't know, but it bothering you obviously upset her
>>
The cock carousel is amazing for women. It's like heroin, it feels amazing but ruins your life. That's why so many of them ride it - it's super fun. They simply fail to realize that they are making themselves shitty LTR material because of it, and once they hit the wall and their SMV plummets, it's already too late to start thinking.

Remember, don't go whining about it. Be on the side that benefits from this decline. Sell that heroin and make profit from it. Increase your SMV and you can take full advantage of the situation. Fuck as much as you want and grab a fresh one when you get older, that's the name of the game.
>>
>>17004174
ALSO if it has been 3 years and she isn't a roastie, well done, you get to enjoy years of practise which should have hopefully resulted in her being able to suck dick properly and fuck good, you might be the beta guy she wants to settle down with, if you are punching above your weight and the rest, you might not be in a position to argue.
>>
>>16993030
ITT: Slut shaming

If the roles were reversed no one would have a problem at all with the guy sleeping around in college. It's just because we are all brought up to think that women get 'used' and men are the 'users.' Don't be such a fucking faggot OP and grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17004138
Youre not getting the point. The fact of ny argument is op is being a whiny bitch and is a hypocrite because he probably likes the slutty things she does for him while she was having sex in college
>>
File: guysyourgirlhasfucked.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
guysyourgirlhasfucked.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>17004183
I'm totally OK with the miles of frat-schlong his GF has had pass through her now loose gina.
>>
>>17004188

>Spend your life with a mate who you don't agree with their life choices

Sorry bro, slut shaming or not, if someone isn't okay with a high mileage partner they don't have to stay with them.
>>
>>17004201
You certainly don't have to stay with them. I'm just saying that the disgust OP is feeling is completely illogical and harmful to society.
>>
>>17004188
the thing is that girls generally are ok with guys fucking lots of girls wheras most guys dont want a slut except for quick sex.

that's not going to change
>>
File: youGFpov.jpg (147 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
youGFpov.jpg
147 KB, 640x360
>>17004198
miles and miles and miles of cumulative man meat hotdog pumping in-and-out-in-and-out of her vagoo—all those femanonPOVs as she looked up at their orgasmic faces... snapshots forever treasured in her memory... got to love it.
>>
>>17004209

It's not though, you love someone and you have this pure almost angelic or princess like image of them in your mind. They essentially shatter that.

It's more an issue with men putting mates on a pedestal than anything.
>>
>>16993030
break up
never marry
fucking idiot, haven't you learn nothing? everyone is getting a divorce nowadays
>>
>>16993030
Luck OP. You found out before you compromised. some are not that fortunate.
>>
>>17004230
But that's your own fault for not being in any sense reality.
>>
>>17004198
Well there would be a lot of obvious signs the OP should have noticed like
>no relationship during college
>roastie
>good at fucking/blowjobs
>roastie
>it would have come up at some point during the 3 years
>roastie
>one of her friends would have mentioned it at some point before the night out 3 years in
The signs are obvious and I don't believe that OP had no idea about his gf's past, he has to make the best of a bad situation and get over it, or dump her.
>>
>>17004295

>not sure if serious
>>
>>17004197
Slutty things would be still sleeping with many people like she was in college. Thats not the case now. Which is why its not hypocritical.
Theres no slutty things for him. Thats nonsense.
>>
>>17004188
Oh look, it's THIS tired comparison reversing the roles again that has been debunked over and over.

Get it through your head, there is no double standard. A double standard in regards to sleeping around implies that the field is even for male and female. That is NOT the case whatsoever. Dating/fucking is 1000000% favoured towards females. Because of this, the attitudes towards sleeping around are treated differently.

You can't just make a simple example with a role reversal, it doesn't work like that in real life. Perhaps in some fantasy land where females pursue men the way men pursue females, but right now in this world that's not the way it goes down. Until it starts going down like that, reversing the roles is ALWAYS going to be flawed logic.
>>
"Im just so disgusted and hurt by her not being who I thought she was."

key words "who I thought she was"

this is why you substitute fantasies you've made up about a person in place of missing truth

also as long as she has never cheated or given you a STD then to be honest it's non of your business what her previous life was like
>>
>>17004422
>x set of circumstances currently exists
>therefore any opinion that tries to alter the status quo of x set of circumstances is 'flawed logic'

No shit it's easier for women to get laid than men. That's an extension of slut shaming culture as well. Why would women want to pursue men the same way men pursue women if they are taught from childhood that it is slutty and that they are being used? It's a double standard that only exists because the field is not even.
>>
>>17004506
Same can be said if she murdered someone.
Same can be said if she raped a child
Same can be said for literally any negative thing a person has done in their life.
>>
>>17004528
What's your point? We are not talking about murder, rape or any other negative things. We are talking about sex between consensual adults. Of course there is going to be a line drawn between that and murder you fucking retard.
>>
>>17004508
>Thinks that using a role reversal example is trying to "alter the status quo"

As to this:
>Why would women want to pursue men the same way men pursue women if they are taught from childhood that it is slutty and that they are being used? It's a double standard that only exists because the field is not even.

I don't even......That doesn't stop women pursuing men.

I don't get 3-4 girls approaching me on a night out if they are interested. That's what females expect males to do.

On tinder, I don't have every female swiping yes to me, where I pick and choose which females to date, like females do.

It's perfectly acceptable for a female to open up to a male on online dating websites with a generic message, but if men try the same thing they get discarded for not being original.

I'm not going to list every single example when it comes to the social aspects based upon the interaction between male and females. Sleeping around is only one small piece of a jigsaw puzzle.

When you can change the entire dynamics and flip them on their head is when you can start talking about slut shaming, because the reason slut shaming exists is because women expect men to do all the fucking legwork on average.
>>
>>16993069

>this shouldnt change a thing because shes a new woman

No, she is not. She is still the same woman that fucked all those dudes. I'm not even saying that's a bad thing, but you don't just get to wipe the slate clean and act like your past choices don't say anything about you. They do.
>>
>>17004558
What I really meant was 'going against the status quo.' And if an opinion going against the status quo becomes a more popular mainstream opinion then yes, it can alter the status quo.

As for the rest of it.. What is your point? You are simply illustrating the negative side effects that apply to men as a result of a slut shaming culture existing. Women are taught not to enjoy casual sex, to be fearful of predatory men and that it's the man who should take control in encounter situations. When you are afraid of being assaulted, when you are taught that enjoying casual sex is shameful and 'slutty', when you have an never ending supply of men coming at you seeking to get laid and at the same time degrading women who do the same thing isn't it pretty fucking easy to understand why women are distrustful of men generally and distrustful of becoming romantically or sexually involved with someone they don't know very well?

>the reason slut shaming exists is because women expect men to do all the fucking legwork on average.

This is not true at all, as I've been explaining above, slut shaming exists because we live in a society that treats women as sexual objects and yet at the same time tries to deny them the pleasure of enjoying their own sex lives. You sound like a bitter man that can't get laid and doesn't realise it's because he has no idea what it is like to be a woman, and not because women are all princesses that want a man to do everything for them.
>>
>>17004365
Yes it is. He can't be okay with her being that slutty for him but be mad sue had other partners.
It would be like getting mad at a seasoned chef that they worked other jobs before serving you food.
Btw yoyr autism is acting up
>>
>>17004592
If that's how you really feel, split up with her. You're not going to change your mind and you don't see the person you did.
There's no point hanging out the inevitable. All you'll do is stew on it, get more resentful and unhappy until you tell her to fuck off.
Cut her lose now man, move on with your life.
>>
>>17004547
>or any other negative things
Slut detected
>>
>>17004611
>You are simply illustrating the negative side effects that apply to men as a result of a slut shaming culture existing.

Yawn. Do you honestly think you're original and groundbreaking with this shit? I hear the same shit from 19 year olds every decade. It really should be called coming of age. You're NOT going against the status quo, you ARE the status quo of the average angsty teenage female.

Women are taught not to enjoy casual sex, IF they value a potential husband material. You can't have your cake and eat it. Here's the thing. YOU don't get to discern what men want in a partner. Men do. Men don't want sluts. The same as females don't want a deadbeat clingy men as partners. For most men, a female having a job isn't all that important in wether choosing to date them. For most women, that is not the case at all. See? Different priorities.

>slut shaming exists because we live in a society that treats women as sexual objects and yet at the same time tries to deny them the pleasure of enjoying their own sex lives
Yawn. Yeah, you're correct. We secretly don't want women to enjoy sex. We want to deny them pleasure. You need to take your conspiracy theory meds.

The reason slut shaming exists is because it's a turn off for a lot of men to have a female that sleeps around. No one wants the town bike that every man has had a shot of. Once again, you don't get to dictate what men can and cannot find attractive in the opposite sex, just as I can't dictate what a female should like in a man. The reason men are turned off is simple: Dating is setup that way. As I have explained. The very second you take ALL of the responsibility off of males and make it 50/50, is when you can talk about men sleeping around vs women sleeping around. Until that day, your example will always be flawed.
>>
>>17004621

I'm not the same poster, but I don't think "sluttiness" has anything at all to do with the actual sex acts people do together. A loving, committed couple can do whatever the fuck they want in their bedroom and nobody would call it "slutty." It's more about how easily you get sexual with another person, and why you do it.

Is it just about physical pleasure? Is it just about the thrill of doing something risky? Is it just because you have a really hard time saying "no" when someone takes control of a conversation and speaks persuasively? Or do you prefer it when it involves trust and emotional intimacy, where it's just as much about making your partner feel good as yourself?

I think these kinds of questions are much more important than the exact number of people someone slept with, or the exact sexual things they did together
>>
>>17004721
I don't see what you are trying to say. You are providing a lot of examples that only provide proof of a slut shaming / socially unequal sex culture existing. If you are not interested in having your opinions challenged or personally being and working towards a more equal social exchange between men and women in the future then complaining about how women won't message you on tinder or come up to you in bars or being upset that you can't get laid so easily is just that, complaining. And you are only contributing to the reason that the cycle continues and surprise surprise it ends up with you not getting laid.

>Dating is set up that way
That's exactly what I'm saying. Dating is set up that way because of a culture of slut shaming. Not the other way around.

Also, it should be noted that I am a man, not a woman, so I do in fact get to have a say in what men want in a partner.

>Yawn. Yeah, you're correct. We secretly don't want women to enjoy sex. We want to deny them pleasure. You need to take your conspiracy theory meds.

Are you fucking kidding me? Did you read OP's post? That's what this whole thread is about. OP doesn't like the fact that his girl enjoyed her sex life before she met him. He is going to leave her because he thinks she is dirty because she enjoyed sex with other people.
>>
>>17004805
>You are providing a lot of examples that only provide proof of a slut shaming / socially unequal sex culture existing.
Yep. That's precisely my point. I have never once denied that slut shaming exists. It's not a culture though. You are correct, socially unequal. You know why? Because male and female are DIFFERENT. Different roles, different expectations. Which is what I've been saying this entire time. This applies both ways. Men DON'T get slut shamed because there is different expectations. Which was my original point, pointing out WHY a role reversal is using flawed logic, because there is different expectations placed upon males and females when it comes to dating.

>how women won't message you on tinder or come up to you in bars or being upset that you can't get laid so easily is just that, complaining

>It ends up with you not getting laid.
This is the second time you've brought up not getting laid. Here, I'm going to point out how much of a hypocrite you are. You complain about slut shaming, but are doing the equivalent for males. Shaming males for not getting laid. Which is a baseless assumption on your part. The usual copout to pointing out certain things by feminists such as yourself is the usual "He's bitter because he can't get laid".

>Are you fucking kidding me? Did you read OP's post? That's what this whole thread is about
Nope. It's not about that at all.

I'll break it down for you.

It's about perception. The OP didn't have the perception his girl was a slut. The fact that it took 3 years for his girlfriend to mention her promiscous lifestyle means it's something she knew he wouldn't like. OP built an image of her in his head, and his perception was shattered because of her hiding the truth. That's what this thread is about.

Additionally, so what if he leaves her? He's perfectly entitled to that decision. I've already told you that most men don't want sluts as partners. This is something the girl knew, and did anyway.
>>
>>16998761
> WOMAN DO EXACTLY THE SAME.

If you make money = you are a good object for marriage. If you are a poor schlum, you aren't.

So we do the same: She FUCKED THE WHOLE COLLEGE, SHE A SLUT. She hasn't, well fuck it then lets give her a chance, at a LTR.
>>
>>16993030
Well people change and I bet you've slept around a bit (well maybe not). Have a conversation with her about it.
>>
>>17004621
>being that slutty for him
Are you really this dense. A slut is someone who sleeps with a large number of people. How exactly can you act slutty for someone.
>>
>>17004547
You arbitrarily chose where to draw the line. Its not different in any way. If you can judge a person for their past you can judge a person for their past. So yes it is the business of the people who are involved because thats their call to make on whats over the line and whats not. Its not up to your arbitration.
>>
>>17004506

You're fucking retarded dude.
>>
>>16993030
Fucking Christ, that's disgusting. I'd go with the puking you were thinking about, then dump her.

Maybe dump her /by/ puking /on/ her? ...No, that's probably overdoing it.
>>
>>16993115
>Then I found a weird sex puppet in his closet made out of socks and towels
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know this is bullshit and lies but it's the most amazing thing anyway, holy kek
>>
she got other man cooties bro. you need to go to africa and find you a virgin. someone that ain't swallowed buckets of other man's semen.
wtf were you thinking going with a college girl
that's just nasty. all of her professors had a piece of that.
>>
If a woman doesn't see the problem with fucking strange men that she has no connection too, she probably has no problem with cheating on you either. It's just sex, what's the big idea? It's like getting a massage or watching a good show. She's completely removed the value and impact of sex from her life.
>>
>>16993030
Look OP it's simple.

You have different standards for friends, girl friends, best friends, and wives. You are currently dating a girl that originally met your girl friend standards but now you have learned something that is causing you to reevaluate her position.

There's nothing wrong with this, employers do this everyday and no doubt she does it every time she learns something new about you.
>>
Why didn't you ask her about her sexual history before getting committed? Fucking amateurs, I swear to god.
>>
>GF of 3 years

(Hotel Mario voice) Heres the problem
>>
Unless she is a champion at sucking dick (which according to you she should be) dump her. If after all that sex she wasnt able to get the technique right, she might a retard...do you really wanna date a retard? Ask yourself this question mate!
>>
it's a little late to be worried about getting another man's jizz on your dick OP. should have thought of that 3 years ago before you put your penis in that cesspool. too late now dumbass, you done got nut all over you, and probably in your mouth too.
you can't wash that off, it's in your DNA now.
you're gonna pass that on to your sperms, and any kids you may have in the future are gonna have mouthfulls of other man's jizz.

what's done is done, you can't go back in time and fix this. might as well take advantage of it, and see if her butthole got used less frequently by those other dudes.
>>
>>16993115
>Even if he was serious with me, I was absolutely disgusted by his outlook on life
Why should you be so condescending and self righteous though?

He has different criteria for living life. Isn't it the rule of you SJW hags to live and let live? Let people be who they want to be, unless they collect memorabilia from things they most like in life and its related to sex. Then they're terrible people, right?

Get off your high horse, you apparently don't have the thighs to hold on.
>>
>>16993144
>Literally in the same exact situation, except mines way worse, 3 years and all, except she was a huge slut in high school and by 21 she's had over 20 guys. We went on break a year and a half ago and she got fucked by three different dudes multiple times. And I found out she told me she was raped once early on, and got mad when I was curious if she legit got raped or just said it because she regretted it, well come to find out I literally predicted it, she admits it herself even now, she also hung out with guys she fucked in the past w me

Now imagine that girls say guys are pigs for doing this.
>>
You, are a huge, filthy asshole and should break up with her for HER benefit.
>>
File: moon.jpg (61 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
61 KB, 399x400
>>17004621
OH I GET IT

YOU'RE SAYING SHE'S 'EXPERIENCED' AND SO OP IS HYPOCRITICAL BECAUSE (YOU IMPLIED) THAT HE ENJOYS HER BECAUSE OF THAT EXPERIENCE HOWEVER FINDS HER DISGUSTING FOR HAVING ACQUIRED IT.

I'm neither OP nor anyone who has posted thus, but I'll say this: people like who they like, so some people like people with 'experience' and some people would prefer someone with whom they can share an 'experience.'

That makes it a question of subjective preference, and OP just happens not to like the idea of not being able to have certain 'experience' with his girlfriend, and that's something we can't really blame him for, except to say that maybe he'll change someday.
>>
>>17006027
>>17005790

No no, see. Guys don't have the right to date who they want and don't want for the reasons they have.

A guy who doesn't want to date someone who is black? Racist cunt.

A guy who doesn't want to date someone with a lot of sex partners? Slut shaming woman hater.

A girl who doesn't want to date someone who is black? That's okay girl, your body your choice!

A girl who doesn't want to date someone older/younger? Your choice again!

A girl who doesn't want to date a guy who's fucked plenty of women? Your choice, besides he is a pig!

Women need to shut the fuck up, I think. If a guy rejects you for too many partners, thats his body and his choice. You shouldn't shame him just as you wouldn't like to be shamed for fucking 1000 guys. Let him go his own way.
>>
>>17006170
>implying this has anything to do with the body
>>
>>17006231
Uh, it really does.

He doesn't want to put his body next to hers and inside hers.

Femcunts in here are getting upset about this.
>>
>>16993098

I was almost appalled at how few social skills you had before I remembered I was on 4chan
>>
>>17006269

>make depreciating statement about 4chan
>throw ad hominem mindlessly
well, you fit right in with the crowd.
>>
>>17002556
I came back! I used to feel uneasy about other men being in someone I loved... but then i got over my brainwashing and realized that the world is a bright, shiny, free place where we can all just have fun.

Now I celebrate sexuality from both men and women. If my girl wants some fresh dick? Good for her, let's go find someone safe and get you some dick girl. Who better than my guy friends whom I trust to be clean and respect boundaries?

Keep in mind this also means I expect to be getting some side pussy too. Things go both ways here.

And if you think about it, doesn't this make sense? Who the HELL can fuck the same pussy for 80 years and be OK? Life is too short to miss out on some good old fucking with people you love, trust, and care about, i.e. my girlfriend, her homies, and my homies.

orgies? yes, please.
>>
>>16993030
Dump the sloot, she will be back hoeing. Girls that don't have self-respect are the same as guys. They are in it for the attention. She will probably never be happy unless being pounded by several men and receiving the attention.
The worst part is she will never let you do the things she let's everybody else do to her.
>>
>>17006345
>all these mental gymnastics
Nah m8, you're a cuck. There's nothing wrong with the situation you described so long as it's with a FWB.

If a girl is taking my money and sharing my roof she's not fucking anyone but me.
>>
>>17006170
So much truth.
>>
>>17006428

Now you're talkin about exploiting women by making them have sex with you in exchange for house and food.

That's sex trafficking you sick faggot.
>>
>>17006447
He is a faggot,

what do you say if I can't separate sex from romanticism?
>>
How could this bait thread still be going? Is there a fresh batch of new fags contributing every day.
>>
>>17006531
>17006531
gay
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.