[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I've been dating for last 5months has always been weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459651752395.png (71 KB, 512x465) Image search: [Google]
1459651752395.png
71 KB, 512x465
Girl I've been dating for last 5months has always been weird about kissing/touching her neck. Said she was choked when she was younger and it kind of triggers her if someone touches her throat. Last night while in a sexy session, she put my hand on her throat several time and I choked lightly. Do you think she was secually abused or that she trusts me?
>>
>>16992981
>triggers
you are not welcome here
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>16992996
I couldn't think up a good word, agitates? Becomes taken aback?
>>
>>16992981
it sounds like she was abused, definitely do not choke her even if its lightly and even if she wants it, or it upsets her if you dont. she's doing it to hurt herself.
>>
>>16992996
Don't be a dick, OP used it in a normal context.
>>
>>16992981
I feel like most women kind of have this sort of fetish, they don't necessarily have to have been abused, but just like being absolutely dominated, I don't choke a girl, but I'll firmly hold them by their neck and they fucking love that shit. Makes are supposed to be the dominant sex physically, just seems like it's an evolutionary kind of thing
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.