[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I save my dad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: we all know that seel.png (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
we all know that seel.png
1 MB, 1500x1000
My mother has been an emotional and financial leech on the house for years now. She hasn't worked in 25 years but loves spending all of the income my dad and I bring in.
She's home all day, she doesn't cook or clean or do anything other than sit around eating junk food and making everyone else around her miserable.
Because of this, my dad's suicidal and he wants a divorce, but he's afraid of losing his house and half of everything we own if he goes through with the idea.

So my question is whether or not there is any way for my dad to make sure she doesn't get to profit from the divorce, because the alternative is dying twenty years early, miserable and probably bankrupt.
>>
How did you get to this point of hating her this much? Are you projecting your dissatisfaction with your life onto her?
>>
>>16992894

They clearly stated what their mother was doing and how it made their father feel. It doesn't take much to figure that out. You come off as presumptuous.

To anon, lawyer up. Build up a case and provide evidence. Look into legit employment records, if there are any physical documents left over. If you have siblings, hopefully they see this the same way. Regardless, take the proper precautions, contact a legal professional who is versed in this kind of stuff. Go on from there.

I'm sorry that your situation panned out like that. Good luck, just be patient and consistent with what you're doing.
>>
>>16992894
Did you read any of OP's post
>>
Your dad has to conceal some of his income and assets from her and her attorney.

This is easy to do if he is self employed.
>>
>>16993505
>>16994563
OP's post doesn't answer the question. It sounds like someone has poisoned OP's mind against his mother. Most people wouldn't hate their parents this much, even if their parent was a waste of space.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.