[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women prefer athletic, muscly guys or chubby strong guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13
File: 32165416984984.jpg (34 KB, 630x359) Image search: [Google]
32165416984984.jpg
34 KB, 630x359
Do women prefer athletic, muscly guys or chubby strong guys? I know someone will reply with "some women do, some women don't" but if you asked me what men prefer I could easily say that the majority prefer slim girls while men who like outright fat girls are part of a weirdo minority.
So which one is it? I don't buy into it that girls actually like chubby guys.
>>
>>16992778
>some women do, some women don't
You're fucking retarded if you think this isn't a valid answer
>>
>>16992778
That guy isn't chubby. He's obese.

On average, girls like athletic guys.
I honestly do not really like muscles, and I prefer skinny/slightly chubby guys.
>>
>>16992789
Completely ignoring what OP said

WEW
LADS
>>
I'm not a woman but from the girls I've spoken to, they don't want a guy who'll make them feel insecure about themselves so they'll go for a chubbier guy instead of some fucking sick cunt who'll make them feel like crap because he'll look like a god and she'll look like a peasant.

Idk

I wan't to know too.
>>
>>16992792
>implying OP said anything worth listening to
>>
>>16992778

>no matter what you tell me im going to believe what i believe

then why ask.

>THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO OPTIONS

all girls have preferences for body types. many are open to various body types cuz there isnt just one attractive type. many girls lie cuz they are ugly and/or fat and just wnat to make a point.

people prefer athletic builds. but the image on the left isnt the only athletic build. the guy on the right isnt chubby.

girls like guys they are attracted to. some only look good skinny. some only look good with chubby fat. some only look good with muscles. in general the athletic look is most popular, but not every girl wants chicken for each and every meal. chicken is best,sure, but pork isnt bad, neither is steak.
>>
File: 1459704680217.jpg (446 KB, 933x1400) Image search: [Google]
1459704680217.jpg
446 KB, 933x1400
>>16992790

Shw doesn't want this

When did the West get so fucking Cucked?
>>
>>16992796
Thanks for your valuable contribution retard. There is the exit.
>>
>>16992789
This.

I'm a woman and I don't get your question. "chubby strong guys" aligns more with my likes, but most chubby guys aren't strong. I like guys who are muscley but not cut, I guess. So...builtfat or bearmode.

Guy on the right in OP's pic is fat but a weakling. I wouldn't mind the fat if he actually had muscle under it, which...he clearly doesn't.

Another stupid complaint about OP: There are more types of girl than "slim" and "outright fat" and while I agree that most men would pick slim over outright fat, if you didn't limit personal preference to stupid dichotomies, you might start to understand that
"some people do, some people don't"

source: that muscle gf
>>
>>16992803

>more efron posting

and thread is dead.
>>
>>16992806
>There are more types of girl than "slim" and "outright fat"
That was a simple example. I didn't claim that's the only types that exist.
>>
Basically what OP is saying is

Do girls prefer...

Muscular men with crafted abs
or
Strongman / Powerlifters

I've seen Strongmen with supermodel tier women. However, bodybuilders may appear imtimidating to some and may have less of a chance.
>>
>>16992815

My point here was asking guys or girls their preference between two types is stupid. Even if there is general consensus it doesn't really suggest a course of action because, if you're asking for yourself, we don't know your build, face, etc. If you're not asking for yourself and are just trying to figure out some dumb rules, well...I think you can do better than two options.

And again, I think I'm mostly just triggered because you said "strong chubby" but didn't give an example of what that would look like, cause it sure as hell aint the OP pic. So you might be delusional on top of whatever else is wrong with you that inspired you to make this thread.
>>
it obviously is a fucking matter of preference. the only thing they can universally agree on is most women want a man bigger than they are, whether that's muscles or fat depends on the person.
know why fat guys don't get action? it's not because of how they look, it because being obese is usually a manifestation of other character flaws like laziness and lack of discipline. also fat guys smell like poop literally all the time. being a fat guy means heading to the bathroom every 2-3 hours to wipe your asshole down with a damp cloth to keep the smell off you
>>
>>16992806
>Guy on the right in OP's pic is fat but a weakling.
>I wouldn't mind the fat if he actually had muscle under it, which...he clearly doesn't.
Er... you know it's the same guy in both pictures, right? He's a personal trainer who intentionally put on a shitload of weight, just to prove that people who followed his program could loose that kind of weight.
>>
>Be built, used to be like a terminator.
>No girls would approach me.
>Get some belly fat, love handles that don't spill over.
>Muscles slightly lessoned. ( Stopped BB )
>More girls approach me more than ever.
>Reject them all. Cause actually a-sexual.
>Life continues.
>>
>but if you asked me what men prefer I could easily say that the majority prefer slim girls while men who like outright fat girls are part of a weirdo minority.

Women aren't the same as men in this regard. Men greatly agree on a female body type because it is related to childbearing. Women do not agree on a male body type because there are lots of different bodies that can succeed at providing resources. Women simply disagree with each other more, and overall weigh it as less important.

body is #1 mate factor choice for men, and:
90% of men like skinny, toned, youthful, nice tits as 10/10
10% like fatties or whatever else

body is somewhere between #4-6 mate factor choice, and:
30% of women like big buff dudes
20% of women like ottermode swimmer bodies
20% like builtfat
15% like dad bods
10% like lankmode
etc etc

(these percentages aren't exact, obviously)
>>
>>16992806
>I'm a woman and

Stopped reading. Piss off cunt go blabber your woman filth elsewhere
>>
Women SAY they don't like bulky muscle

It's taboo in our feminized society to admit that getting fucked by a ripped Chad in a tank top that says "get juicy" is a base desire among the vast manority of American women but that's the truth

OP bulk up get shredded fuck sluts and leave nothing but chaos and creampies in your wake
>>
According to my animes women like fat old guys with big penises above all else
>>
I definitely prefer muscular big guys, but those guys are always players/sluts. On the other hand I don't want to date a skeletor so I usually just seem to date average builds.
>>
>>16993169
>but those guys are always players/sluts.

And attractive women are always entitled cunts. How's knowing you'll never get your first choice when you marry? How pathetic you can't improve yourself to keep a muscular chad because you women are so fucking lazy that you'll settle for some poor chump who will never live up to your expectations no matter how many lies you tell him and yourself.

People like you are the problem.
>>
>>16993177
umad.gif

How does me improving myself correlate with those kinds of guys not being able to keep it in their pants? I have known some stunning girls who bend over backwards to keep these kind of guys, and they always get cheated on.

OP if you want the real answer look at Instagram, on every muscular attractive guys page there will be just as many thirsty girls as there are guys on a fit girls page.
>>
>>16993222
If you or your pig faced friends had any worth fit attractive and overall top quality guys wouldn't leave them.

Seeing as how you haven't posted pics and you're posting on 4chan as a woman I'm going to make the safe assumption that you are in fact a hamplanet as well as the rest of your friends. Go run some laps and learn to cook and maybe a good man will stay otherwise GTFO
>>
the man on the right side is not Chubb, he's obese.
Chubby is having a SMALL belly. As in, it honestly should hang over at all.

I'd rather have a chubby guy that's also strong than a strong looking guy who's actually weak.
>>
>>16992778
athletic.
there was a study about how those girls that are more fearful of crime, also want a stronger man, so there's space for strongfats too, but on the average, it's ottermode.
>>
File: 1459391733860.jpg (508 KB, 525x600) Image search: [Google]
1459391733860.jpg
508 KB, 525x600
>>16993137
Who pissed in your nachos?
>>
I prefer chubby guys.

I've always been thin, and I'm quite beautiful so it's not a 'taking what I can get' thing. They're just cuddlier. I like muscular men too, but super low body fat and thinness are unattractive to me on a guy.
>>
>>16993304
>I'm quite beautiful

Post pics otherwise I'm going to assume you're an obese sheboon with blue hair.
>>
>>16993137
>>16993225
>>16993339
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16993304
:)
This is why i love girls from /adv/ more than /soc/, i'd say the majority here is more open minded !
Thanks for existing.
Best regards, Builtfatanon.
>>
>>16993347
Noice 1 m8 you showed me!
>>
There are two acceptable body types on men

>Skinny, slighty muscular (ottermode)
>Strongfat
>>
>>16992803
5'8
daily motherfuggin reminder
>>
File: w71k54.png (773 KB, 960x525) Image search: [Google]
w71k54.png
773 KB, 960x525
I'd prefer Builtfat, but I could do chubbyfat if they had a nice face/beard.

I've never been into scrawny or super muscular guys.
>>
File: 1430968023736_zps7vozowog.jpg (158 KB, 558x760) Image search: [Google]
1430968023736_zps7vozowog.jpg
158 KB, 558x760
>>16993377
>>
>>16993137
OP literally made this thread asking for women's opinions.
>>
I like a lot of different body types on men. I don't like to limit my options if they are attractive and have good character qualities. Only thing I couldn't date is a skinny guy with no muscles. Like I can't bring myself to date a stick.
>>
>>16993444
Idl take athletic, built, built fat, and bearmode.

My boyfriend is chubbyfat but what he lacks in muscle he makes up with sweetness.
>>
>>16994029
Women's opinions are worth piss. Don't act fish how to catch fish.
>>
>>16994038
I'm same way with girls
>>
File: 1409291272157.jpg (20 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1409291272157.jpg
20 KB, 500x561
>tfw all the girls ITT are saying they don't like thin/skinny guys
>tfw chubby/fat guys are more desirable than you

Sucks to suck
>>
>>16992778
I find my tastes vary because different body types suit different men.

For example I am really attracted to Chris Hemsworth and all his rock hard goodness. But I'm also obscenely attracted to Mark A Sheppard, who is short and stout. The guy I'm trying to get with right now is lean and slender.

The vagoo wants what the vagoo wants and there is little rhyme or reason to it. At least in for me personally.
>>
>>16994065
Are you vegan?
>>
>>16994075
Nah not at all. And lately I've been eating more and put on some weight. I'm not skin and bones and I do have muscles, but it's impossible to tell without a shirt off. But I didn't realize just how unattractive it was to women. It is what it is.
>>
>>16994088
Welp... the more you know.
>>
>>16994065
They say that because they themselves are fat and want what they can get. If a fit guy gave them a chance they'd be all over him.
>>
File: aesthetic men.png (738 KB, 960x525) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic men.png
738 KB, 960x525
If you held a gun to my head and forced me to pick one of the men in your picture OP, I'd choose the one to the right. But I don't like the way either of them look at all, and there are a lot more body types than the two you've asked us to choose from.

Pic related is my preferences, with the darker red being more fuckable and darker blue being less. White is pretty much split in the middle and would've been my preference as a younger teen. Which is another thing you should note, a woman's preferences will change as she ages.
>>
>>16994125
I'm 112 and my boyfriend is chubby.
>>
>>16994121
True. I mean, I've always been aware that not all women like thin guys, and it's not like I've never had any girls at all, but I have taken notice lately more and more of how much women seem to like larger/fatter guys, but not be into skinnier dudes. Personally I've met at least one girl of every body type that I was attracted to, even fat ones (but not obese)

>>16994125
Well, not according to this post haha >>16993304
>>
Requesting the sex with a fat guy vs sex with a skinny guy comic where sex with the fat guy ends with snacks.
>>
File: chub.jpg (21 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
chub.jpg
21 KB, 500x359
am I built fat?
>>
>>16994152
Looks like it you've got some muscle definition but you're a little too fat to be considered built fat I'd say bearmode is more accurate.
>>
>>16994152
This is my favorite body type on men and I'm a fitgrill. Something about ripped dudes turns me off...
>>
>>16994181
Nice Neckbeard
>>
>>16994181
I'm with you. It sucks so bad to cuddle with someone who feels like a rock. I love bearmode guys with a bit of a squishy belly, but thick arms.

Lankey dudes are by far the bottom tier male, even lower than fat guys.
>>
>>16994181
>I'm a fitgrill
I was saying to my friend just yesterday how even though I'm a chub I still like fit girls, and unfortunately they don't like me back because they want fit guys :/
>>
>>16994193
>bottom tier male

So much for women being less shallow/not caring about looks. It's all about sex appeal for everyone, never forget that.
>>
>>16994212
Whoever told you women aren't shallow is a fucking retard, and you should punch them in the face. Of course we give a shit what our potential partners look like. We don't want fuckugly kids.
>>
>>16994152
holy shit you are the perfect amount of chub

please have sex with me
>>
>>16994220
>>16994193
>bottom tier male
>fucking retard
>punch them in the face
>fuckugly kids
You sound like a real catch.

>we don't want fuck ugly kids
>implying this has anything to do with how fat or skinny you are, not genetics
>>
>>16992778
I'm fit, but I'm just not into fit guys. I like guys with a little more meat on the bones. My boyfriend is slightly chubby. He's always down on himself for it, but I love his sweet little potato bod. It's the weirdest fucking thing ever, I can't explain why I like it either. It happened after I became fit and toned.
>>
>>16994203
Don't believe it anon. Be confident knowing a lot of us are into chubs.
>>
>>16994228
oh gosh
>>
>>16994236
You sound like an ugly lanklet. Stay unwanted.
>>
>>16994242
do you have [spoiler] a hairy back
>>
>>16994244
>You sound like an ugly lanklet

Nah, you wish
>>
>>16994247
I wouldn't say /hairy/ yet. but it's definitely on its way, as I get older it fills out more and more so eventually I will. I'm not going to shave my body though, same reason I have a beard is because my hair grows so fast its easier to just let it grow and groom it than it is to keep it off
>>
All these NeckBeards pretending to be Women in a pathetic attempt to make their fat asses more desirable.

W E W
L
A
D
>>
>>16993357
haha im glad my post made you happi (:

>>16994152
you look just like my ex
i want to cry i miss him a lot
>>
Are women truly averse to dating ripped guys because of how good looking they are? Is it true that women get too insecure around a guy who's good looking because she's afraid he'll cheat or stray away?
>>
File: ARZHVVpfTEYdQ0NXV1wPBAQ=.jpg (116 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
ARZHVVpfTEYdQ0NXV1wPBAQ=.jpg
116 KB, 682x1024
If any girl tells you pic related isn't attractive she's a fucking liar and you have my permission to punch her in the throat
>>
>>16994314
Id date a ripped guy if he was nice. I have met some nice ripped guys and I've met douchey egotistical ones too.
>>
>>16994339
Did you fuck the douchey egotistical ones then cry rape when all your friends found out and called you a slut?

Get the fuck out
>>
>>16994323
his muscles are oddly angular. Does he only use weight lifting machines? he needs to work his secondaries or something.
>>
>>16994344
Easy to criticize from your computer you fuck

He comes within 3 feet of you you're on your knees blowing him. Guaranteed.
>>
File: 1459221618113.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459221618113.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
>>16994265
you are my fetish
>>
>>16994323
Yeah that's objectively attractive. But irl I don't want it..
>>
>>16994355
That... thing...

Its beutiful
>>
>>16994323
its unattractive

it's the same as girls who have thick THICK make up. You just KNOW they are hiding some insecurity issues.
>>
File: SO GOOD.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
SO GOOD.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>16994363
>tfw fuckin a strongfat chub

why are they all so great in bed
>>
>>16994365
>i tell myself zac efron has insecurity issues
>>16994359
> i'd turn down zac efron if he asked me out IRL

L
O
L

Wow. Women will tell themselves ANYTHING. HAHA! Why are you allowed to vote again?
>>
>>16994387
dude, i bet you like $10000 zac efron has insecurity issues
>>
>>16994391
Can't blame him he was a Disney star after all.
>>
>>16994391
Just about everyone is insecure about something, and this is one of the dumbest rationalizations I ever see women or men say for turning somebody down. I say rationalization because it's masking what you really want to say, which is "I don't find this person physically attractive".
>>
>>16994413
All the women posting in this thread would fuck and date efron in a heartbeat they're full of shit
>>
>>16994419
no i wanna date

>>16994152
this guy
>>
The reason women like bearmode dudes is because they look strong, they aren't obese, and they don't obsess over themselves but still have some muscle on them. Ripped guys look nice, sure, but many of them are raging douches that are engrossed with themselves to the point where it's a huge turnoff.

Like.....we just want to date a normal human.
>>
>>16994419
Zac efron's face is fucking weird dude. He does have a nice body.

Give me a hemsworth anyday though.
>>
>>16994419
There's a lot of BS going on in this thread. I can understand women not liking super skinny guys, or feeling a strange attraction towards fatter guys. I myself have been very attracted to fat girls before, but it usually was more to do with how they treated me/their overall personalities. I wasn't even initially attracted to them until I got to know them and liked them a bit more, and I suspect it's the same with girls who swear up and down that it's their "type", when really they find certain men with certain body types attractive, but could find a different guy with an identical body to be unattractive because of his personality.

I'll never understand the whole "I don't like fit guys" thing though. It's one thing to say you've never met a fit guy who you really clicked with, but don't act like they're all d-bags or that muscles are somehow unattractive. You know you'd be all over the dick of a handsome, in-shape guy if you felt strongly enough about him.
>>
>>16994454
yeah and i'd date a guy with no legs if i felt strongly enough about him

i'd still hit on his strongfat friend first
>>
>>16994442
>he takes care of himself
>he's a douchebag

>he doesn't take care of himself
>he's not a douchebag

What the fucking fuck? Girls don't like men who treat their bodies well? This makes no sense at all.

> they look strong, they aren't obese, and they don't obsess over themselves but still have some muscle on them.
The same could be said for ottermode guys or otherwise lean, fit guys, but apparently those aren't good enough for some reason.
>>
>>16994454
>>16994479
lmao you guys are pretty insecure
>>
>>16994487
>insecure

Says the type of person who goes after "strongfat" guys in order to feel a sense of security
>>
File: waist training.jpg (113 KB, 640x643) Image search: [Google]
waist training.jpg
113 KB, 640x643
>>16994454
Look at pic related. Guys love hourglass figures, right? Don't you want to fuck her and think she's the absolute hottest woman you've ever seen? If you say no then you're clearly just lying because you're insecure or because you assume she's a vapid slut.

Extremes are only preferred by a minority of people. Even when it's an extreme of a characteristic you're predisposed to liking. At some point it becomes gross and off putting. A couple of you might look at pic related and think it's hot, but for a lot of people extreme bodybuilders and waist takes it from sexy into parody.

Where a woman will say an athletic body becomes too built is different from woman to woman, but at some point there is going to be a level that is overdeveloped and that's what we're trying to tell you.
>>
>>16994524
>extreme bodybuilders and waist takes
waist training
>>
>>16993111
What type of plant are you?
>>
>>16992806
>Guy on the right in OP's pic is fat but a weakling. I wouldn't mind the fat if he actually had muscle under it, which...he clearly doesn't.

Facepalm.jpg
>>
>>16992796
>>16992805
kek
>>
>>16992789
way to not read the OP, what he's asking is what's the general consensus. as in most girls prefer tall guys but like you were saying there are some girls that consider it a dealbreaker and some don't care, he wants the general opnion of fit vs chubby and strong
>>
>>16992794
by that logic girls would prefer a bartender over a lawyer because the lawyer makes too much money and makes her insecure? fuck outta here with that
>>
>>16994365
>zac efron
>ripped like a greek god
>10/10 tier genetics
>not a pussy fuckboi like bieber
>multimillionaire in his early 20's
>he must have deep insecurities

no you mean he makes you feel insecure about yourself, the dudes been pissing excellence for the better part of a decade

>it's the same as girls who have thick THICK make up.

it's nothing like that at all. getting the body zac efron has takes discipline. years of hard work in the gym, strict ass diets to get sub 10% body fat, and then maintaining that strict as regiment for fear of throwing away all the hard work you've put into your body. putting on a shit ton of makeup takes about $50 and half hour in front of the mirror for instant results.
>>
>>16994689
you are beyond retarded
>>
>>16994717
Indeed, he is literally perfect.

I'm a straight guy and I wouldn't say no to Zac.
>>
>>16994719
that was a good response you came up with, I can tell you really gave it your everything.
>>
>>16994524
Most of this thread is straight up "I like heavier guys over leaner guys". It has nothing to do with extremes and everything to do with preferences, and probably something about needing to feel secure around a guy who is bigger, even if the guy is just fat and not very strong.
>>
>>16993169
>but those guys are always players/sluts.
>sluts
Lol, that's now how that works. I know women are so frustrated that it can't be the other way around, but it simply can't. No reason to try forcing this into a thing, because it won't work, lol.
>>
With all due respect to the individual obesity or any weight problem in between is unattractive no matter what gender it is. It represents this lack of responsibility and attention towards your health and comes off as an unwise hurtful decision.

I don't want to date somebody that makes me worry about where their health is going to be 10 or even 5 years from now. I don't want to date somebody who doesn't have the mature priorities to realize its important to be healthy.
I want my children to have parent figures who value health. Few things bother me as much as seeing an overweight child.

A woman who struggles with weight really makes me question how she will deal with the weight she gains from becoming pregnant. Seeing a person suffer from obesity is heart breaking to me.
>>
>>16995703
it could be argued that there is not a problem with fat men depending on their profession.
Women have no excuse to carry excess weight because they aren't laborers.
men on the other hand that are involved with machinery and construction and things like that, it's beneficial to be heavier because it makes your job of moving heavy shit around easier
>>
>>16995757
Personally I prefer guy on the left. The fat one is gross.
>mfw there's super hot muscular guy at my gym but i am completely out of his league because i've only just started out and am still a skinnyfat bitch
>>
>>16995769
meant to quote OP
>>
>>16995769
as a gym guy I am not immediately repelled by girls who aren't fit as long as they are getting fit. I don't mean making an effort because making an effort means you are failing, I mean actually sticking to the program and getting it done.

I would consider you an investment property and reap the rewards of a fit gf a year from now once the remodel is finished. Of course we are talking about a fixer upper here, not a complete tear down.
And I think it goes without saying everything is contingent on your ability to actually stick to the program, as with any contract if services aren't rendered professionally and on a reasonable timeline it may be necessary to end the relationship and take business elsewhere.

like my friend jonathan for example, he's been on a diet for 20 years. "Sorry I Can't come out right now, I just got back from running and need to take a shower" motherfucker who are you trying to fool? you haven't gone for a run this decade, your knees would blow out if you even tried.
>>
>>16994524
Looks fake as shit. It's not natural for a body to be that way. Looks like she has to be missing some ribs or something almost.
>>
>>16992778
It's all about confidence, anon. You could look like that dude on the right, but if you're confident and charming, idc. Not all girls will feel that way but I do.
>>
>>16994539

plant? I think you failed to insult fag. If you meant to say "lel - what type of planet are you?"
I'd say not a ham planet like your mum. People will then say, kek, burned, scrub & git gud. Followed by small minded low IQ welfare street ape thug swag comments. Hate spewing continues.

Now either you're a land planet lard ass virgin whore. Who can never get a guys attention let alone mine ever. Or your an SJW - this though used loosely. More like your a represent teenage fag who will be flipping burgers at burger king till your inn your mid 40s before you finally hang yourself. And it will take months before someone noticed you didn't come back to work and the smell of your rotting carcass is finally found months later. No one will care, maybe a post it on some local newspaper.

Either way. I'll be here long after you've wasted away into nothingness. Please... please try and rebuttal... Use insults like "ur a virgin! / pig / neckbeard / im getting laid everyday by your mum. etc." I'm sure it will be nothing more as you are after all, irrelevant.
>>
>>16996059
>getting this assblasted on /adv/

wow
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.