[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with the fact that you pour your heart and soul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 645x773
How do you deal with the fact that you pour your heart and soul out to someone, telling them how much you love them, need them and miss them, and them just flat out telling you that they do not love you anymore? I feel like absolute fucking shit and I have no idea how to continue
>>
File: 1452025695201.jpg (13 KB, 300x346) Image search: [Google]
1452025695201.jpg
13 KB, 300x346
you could become an alcoholic like I did

or man up.
>>
>>16992691

>how do you deal

are you actually asking how to deal with it or are oyu just using that question framing as an excuse to whien.

done get me wrong, its a whine worthy situation, but when you open with
>HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH

and then reject any advice its frustrating to an advice board.
>>
>>16992709
I want advice. I want to know how it stops hurting. I want to know how go get her out of my fucking head and never think about her again.
>>
>>16992725

you dont. you distract yourself while you can, focus on continuing your life as well as you can, and treat yourself to a little something nice.

the only 'real' advice i could give is to rearrange your furniture and stuff in your house. why? right now she is in your short term, so thats why you miss her. if you rearrange your furniture, your brain has to get used to this new layout. it starts to process things that are in short term with the old layout in to your long term memory, which doesnt hurt as bad.
>>
File: psalms.jpg (6 KB, 240x174) Image search: [Google]
psalms.jpg
6 KB, 240x174
>>16992691
OP, there is true love and it is in Heaven. For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16). People try to seek love and pleasure from each other, but mankind has fallen and is imperfect. Politicians don't care for you. Your pastor may or may not care for you, depending if you give him money or not. Sometimes, you don't even care about yourself. Jesus Christ always cares for you. His arms are always open and if you are willing to turn your heart and life over to Him, He will gladly accept you. There is no Greater Love than this

Love is patient, love is kind, it is not envious. Love does not brag, it is not puffed up. It is not rude, it is not self-serving, it is not easily angered or resentful. It is not glad about injustice, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)
>>
>Cut off all contact
>Pursue your interests
>Don't stagnate
There
>>
>>16992691
smoke crack, masturbate to cartoons
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.