[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 494bdd9.jpg (85 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
494bdd9.jpg
85 KB, 595x335
Please tell me mundane things about your day. I'm in a very bad way and need anything to take my mind off of being alive.

What did you have for lunch? What phone calls did you make? What did you buy? Can you please tell me step by step
I need this badly
>>
Today I slept until noon. I was having a dream about being in the Harry Potter universe. It was very dramatic and exciting. When I woke up I lazily masturbated for a bit and then I checked some of my phone apps like Miitomo and my messages. I'm waiting for a guy I like to accept a friend request on Facebook so I can talk to him about greek mythology. I might only be interested in him because I'm lonely though. I got out of bed and I made myself lunch. Gardein chicken on white bread with hot sauce, havarti, tomato, and greens. I had some white cheddar cheese puffs also. I'm avoiding doing laundry. Well, the laundry is actually done, I'm avoiding folding the clothes. I'm taking a hot bath right now.
>>
Today I finally came down from taking ecstasy with my boyfriend. I've been falling in and out of sleep all day in a nice clean and warm bed. This afternoon we had wonderful sex as we did yesterday, celebrating our three day break from our hectic work schedules.
He went out to see his dad this evening and left me a cigarette with a note that said "you are beautiful".

I'm so tired but I need to bathe, clean the kitchen, prepare dinner (burritos!) and wash his work clothes. I've also got a big stack of forms to work through over night, I was anxious before but now the idea of zoning out to filling in forms with a blanket and an espresso seems really neat.
>>
>>16992663
Thank you I read it multiple times. I like the Greek mythology part (not being sarcastic btw)
>>
>>16992677
Ty anon. The last paragraph is comforting
>>
i've been laying on the sofa literally all day eating taco. I was really drunk last night and didn't have that good of a time. It's now 11 PM in Norway where I live and I feel like shit. I don't care for anything anymore. Also i'm cutting of my weedsmoking so probably not gonna sleep tonight
>>
>>16992721

I know from experience that withdrawal from smoking weed gives me this depression, yet i'm still not able to shake the feeling that it's genuinly what I feel about my life.
>>
Got up around 10, daydreamed and read some stuff till around 1130, ate a cheap bagged salad with blush wine dressing, and came on here.

I'm trying to acclimate myself to wearing underwear again and it fucking sucks.
>>
I am currently taking a fat shit after being constipated for two days. Feels good man.
>>
Hey anon, i got up around 5 to do some work, i drank tea and sat outside on the grass, then i had some meat and rice for lunch. It was very nice and i also had a slice of chocolate cake for dessert. Now i´m just relaxing, listening to music.
>>
Hello, anon! I woke up around eleven, since I had a busy week and had to catch up on lost sleep this weekend. I ate breakfast (croissant and coffee), got dressed and stepped outside for a bit. Since it was very warm, I laid down on the wooden deck over the small pond by our house, listened to The Drums, thought about how the break we decided to take with my girl on Friday will affect our relationship, and generally just let the sun wash away the last of my hangover. Then I read some articles and bought a second-hand, but unused shirt online. The seller was from Australia, and he seemed like a really nice and understanding guy when we were discussing shipping, I'd definitely like to meet him. I had lunch (fish, potatoes and salad) with my parents, and then my father helped me mix and pour concrete into a styrofoam mould for a scale model I have to make for my architecture design studio class. It got dark around then, and I've been browsing the web and procrastinating solving a mandatory online quiz since. It's almost 11 PM now and I still have to pack my things, since my visit home is ending and I am leaving back for uni tomorrow.

I also didn't get any urge to smoke the whole day, which I suspect is due to changing the environment — I would definitely be on my third or fourth cig by now if I was at my apartment.
>>
I woke up at 8. Contemplated going into work to catch up on a project, but then realized "fuck I already do enough." I'm split between 4 different departments after we had layoffs. So I went back to sleep till 10. Made coffee. Ate some Greek yogurt and 3 hard boiled eggs (just the whites) and watched Broadchurch. Went to the store to buy some water, more yogurt, some bananas, and a roll so I can make a burger later this week.

Ate a tuna sandwich and watched more Broadchurch. Just played two games of League. It's 3:44 PM. Wondering what I'll do the rest of the day. Gonna at least go run. I might mow the lawn. Cook dinner and get lunch ready for tomorrow. Then try an go to sleep early so I can get into work early.

Pretty lazy afternoon but my Sundays typically are. It's usually my rest day.
>>
Thanks everyone. I'd reply to every story, but I'm still at a loss for words. I'm reading them all multiple times. This helps so much.
>>
I woke up around ten today, which is an accomplishment. Took a shower and drank some fresh orange juice my dad made me, it was delicious. I spent the first part of the afternoon on /adv/ and a rabbit forum, trying to help people with their problems. I like helping people. I have a lot of love inside me and it needs out, this is one way to do it. The second part I spent in my backyard with my buns. The weather was amazing so I relaxed and sunbathed a bit. Then I ate some delicious pasta with smoked salmon and spinach. Now I'm watching Death Parade and thoroughly enjoying it. I can't wait for tomorrow, as I'm going to the gym. I love working out.
Today was a good day.

Also, anon, if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know.
>>
I did my 8 hour shift. It went well enough. The new lady we got is under the impression that she doesn't have to go down to meals and one of the nurses is really pissed off at whoever did her intake stuff. Which was me, but I don't really care. I definitely didn't tell the woman she didn't have to come down for meals. And I won't be blown about by the right worldly winds.

Made some old people smile. Coworker was showing me her snapchat thing and switched our faces. It's nice to be friendly with coworkers. I wish I knew how to do my hair. People keep telling me my hair is in my eyes. I didn't know that was a problem but they think it is.

Probably need to get it cut soon.

Now I'm home and waiting for the cannabis edibles to kick in. Making deviled eggs. Eggs need to boil first. Lots of trig homework I should be doing.
>>
My lunch today was a pb&j. I first laid out whole wheat bread, then slathered one side with peanut butter. The next side is or the jelly, which is smuckers brand fruit jelly with honey. Then I folded it and wrapped it in tin foil
>>
Nurse bought us lunch at a pizza place. They don't serve much worth eating so I got a salad w/o dressing and ate that. Got up at 4:30am to get to work on time.

This thread is kinda fun.
>>
File: xCRNXpO.webm (112 KB, 214x292) Image search: [Google]
xCRNXpO.webm
112 KB, 214x292
Hi OP, you seem like a nice guy.

I'm seeing this girl right now. We met at a concert and a party my friend threw together. We had a first official date a week ago and we kissed. Oh man! We kissed for a while. It sent shivers up my spine and made me feel alive again. I haven't had a kiss that good in a long time. I'm seeing her again tonight for dinner. =]
>>
>>16992647
its 7 in the morning in australia so i'll tell you about yesterday.
i slept really badly and woke up at around 5 or 6, lied in bed and tried to sleep for a while but couldn't. i took the dog for a walk around the park. my dad came over at 8:30 (he was supposed to at 9:30 but didnt realise daylight savings had ended), we practiced parallel parking for 30-40 minutes. i suck. i have my drivers test today and im probably going to fail because of it. we picked up my sister, her and her boyfriend got drunk and shaved weird bits out of their hair. we made lunch (roast sweet potatoes, pumpkin and carrots, corn, home-made baba ganoush, hummus and cabbage salad). then we drove to the beach and watched a yacht race, went to a boat-yard and checked them out, did some other boring stuff and then i went home. hope you feel better pal.
>>
Woke up at 7am today with a plan and determination. On may 5, i have an ap test to take, so i know that i need to start studying.
I cooked a piece of tallapia, which was really yummy. then headed outside to my back yard to begin studying. it was a nice day though rather chilly and windy.
I decided to take a pre-ap test to gage where i am starting out, and i so fucking failed it, which only made me feel hopeless. like, oh god have mercy on me.
today, is also an uposatha day, which is a day to renew dedication for the Dharma and a healthy life style. so i was suppose to meditate and review everything that is important in Buddhism. I wasnt suppose to eat after noon either, so as to guard against gluttony and lethargy.
but after failing that test, i ate a lot of bad things because im a terrible Buddhist. and got on 4chan. ive slept most of the day away and feel terrible for it.
also, ive noticed a lot of ppl on here commenting about how my chosen feild of study is literally crap right now, which is lowkey stressing me out as well. But i know that i need to power through this and stop being so sensative to the possibility of failure. I'll probably stay up all night to makeup for the lost time that was wasted today. desu.
>>
woke up
went on 4chan
practiced piano
my daughter woke up
husband and other daughter gone
daughter and I went to get donuts
played the game of "LIFE" at her bequest
stopped playing "LIFE" because it sucked
went on Amazon and bought Pictionary
looked for a kids version of CAH (none avail)
looked for Sniglets board game (cost $336.99)
husband and other daughter come home
practiced piano
dressed for dance class
husband has gone out without the kids
called husband and yelled at him
it got ugly (we're in the process of divorcing)
cried, contemplated suicide and revenge
took my daughters to local art fair
the art was really great but I have no $$ for it
left fair and went to Target
came home
husband is back at home
got beer out of refrigerator
go on 4chan
drink beer
cry

(day so far)
>>
>>16992995
Apples to Apples, nigga.
>>
My day:

- Wake up after a surprisingly good nights sleep
- decide to fap, but can't cum due to being on antidepressant
- lay in bed several more hours being lazy
- get up and eat some greek yogurt before I do my sloppy exercise routine
- get home and eat some oats with strawberry flavored protein powder
- lay in bed rest of the day, trying to fap/browse
>>
My day:

-Woke up
-Went on 4chan
-Ate some pancakes
-swept outside
-went back on 4chan
-made a sandwich for lunch
-ate some cheez-it's
-Now on 4chan
>>
>>16992740
This. I started to go from smoking weed a few evenings a week to every evening because I was bored with life. After I got my diploma I didn't know what to do with life so this made me not really care about it. When I stopped for a month or slightly more I felt like shit but this also has to do with me being not satisfied with the life I'm living, which surfaced again after stopping. It goes both ways I guess
>>
>>16992647
>I woke up, went to work
>the banter train left the station and some colleagues couldn't handle it, one threw a wobbly and went to management
>the relevant parties were told off
>as I walked past I dropped a roll of plastic while throwing and catching it (not intentionally) then said "don't tell anyone I did that"
>colleague throws another wobbly
>goes to management
>I get told off
>an hour later everyone has calmed down, had a drink and a smoke
>we all laugh about it
>back to work and everything goes as normal
>finish work
>go home
>go to kick boxing
>feeling good
>get home, eat pasta, play MGSV and sit on 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (636 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
636 KB, 1536x2048
24 deviled eggs took fucking forever.
>>
>>16993196
Did you thank the anon who took you home last night?
>>
Today I helped my gf carry a kitchen cabinet to her apartment. When I say helped I mean did all the work while she opened doors. But i love and she needs someone to do the heavy lifting.
After a drive home I met up with an old friend and we ended up playing guitar for a while and having a few beers.
Later I wrote a few song lyrics to go with a melody that was floating around.
I'm gonna hate them in the morning and now in off to bed
>>
I woke up around 10am and had breakfast, turned on my PC and played Banished for probably 6 hours straight, heated up soup from yesterday for dinner and watched House of Cards with my mom over skype. I'm in UK, she's in France.
Then watched another show while eating some oranges. Now I am here browsing 4chan and thinking about not sleeping at all even though I have work tomorrow.

My life's been pretty much like this for 5 months now, I'm completely lost and don't know what to do but I'm so comfortably numb, I'm fine with just existing.
>>
Woke up at 7:00 AM, as on any other Sunday.
Showered, shaved, etc.
Paced around (helps me think)
Cleaned up the apartment a bit.
Avoided social duties (must respond to fb messages).
Headache, took tylenol.
Washed dishes. organized books/papers
Caught up on the last few days of http://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/
Posted on /adv/ (been on an /adv/ bender lately), paced around
Headache, took advil (/adv/il?)
Paced around, planned server work, contemplated suicide.
Fell asleep at desk.
Woke up. Contemplated suicide.
Worked on server setup. Went to /g/ but found some disturbing information.
Decided to deal with server location tomorrow.
Listened to some music (rap this time), planned more server work.
Went to the corner store (they're open 24/7) and got 4L soda, 1L milk.
Currently 3:00 AM, pacing around and posting on /adv/.
Food today: None. Several glasses of soda though.

If you're still here OP, thanks for making this thread. Interesting. And we could probably all stand to improve our short-term recall. Probably lots of things i'm forgetting.
>>
Slept till noon, cleaned some stuff, had some orange biscuits and chocolate waffles. Parents screaming, arguing about the the cleaning of the house and the organisation of the furnitures, silly stuff. Wrote a CV, sent a demand of internship to some kind of newspaper in Berlin, edited some pictures on Lightroom, uploaded my instagram, watched this Sean Penn movie dedicated to Bukowski with Jack Nicholson, "Crossing Guard", listened to that song from the soundtrack. https://youtu.be/Bf00KI2MEGg

Voilà.

Keep fighting anon, it's a struggle for a lot of us too.
>>
I'm still here. Those of you who had a bad day, at least you can say you did a good deed and helped someone. I'll try to do good for someone else to pass it on. -OP
>>
Slept late due to insomnia the night before. Didn't have breakfast because I was expecting to leave to go see my son's great grandma whose health is failing. We ended up waiting until nearly afteenoon to go, due to her rehab schedule. Faffed around on the internet for a lot of it, cooked lunch, wasn't happy with the result but everyone else liked it okay. Went to see great grandma, spent a couple hours there, talked, helped her with her food and some other small things. Her food was too peppery for her liking but I thought it was a nice change of pace from what is normally super bland food. I would've liked it. Shared some music I thought she would like, and she did.
Afterwards, got dinner with father in law at a vegetarian/vegan Chinese restaurant. We'd heard good things and were curious. It was really good.

Came home, put the kid to bed, gonna play Orcs Must Die Unchained. There's big framerate issues right now but hopefully we resolved that. Gonna test it out now.
>>
I ate part of a half bagel for breakfast and the rest of the half bagel for lunch. I browsed 4chan and watched comedians on youtube. I went to the park with my family in the afternoon. I took some pictures of flowers there. I had noodle takeout for dinner. I'm going to work on taxes now.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.