[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips for remembering where you may have misplaced something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: anon visits japan.jpg (648 KB, 2220x3106) Image search: [Google]
anon visits japan.jpg
648 KB, 2220x3106
Any tips for remembering where you may have misplaced something while drunk? I'm at my wit's end here.

I went to a house warming party last Thursday night and ended up drinking what I'm not realizing was way too much. Afterwards I went to say hi to a few friends who were working on an art project, then went back to my dormitory and decided to play Super Smash Bros with my neighbors. It's here that my memory gets very hazy, and yet I distinctly remember my neighbor saying he had no idea I was really drunk until I tried to describe the sequence of my night.

After that I went back into my room and I'm pretty sure I made ramen before going to sleep.Then I woke up the next day and my glasses, the tips of my earbuds, and the usb wire attached to my phone charger were nowhere to be found.

I've moved just about everything in my room but can't find it, and yet I know it must be somewhere inside because the other two things missing with it originated in my room as well. This is so frustrating and I'm not sure what else to do at this point but ask for help
>>
>>16992534
Contact the people who you were with and ask them.

Also, source on pic?
>>
>>16992600
No clue on the source, found it on /mu/ a while back.

also, I sorta did. I went to my neighbors' room the next day hoping that if I brought up not being able to find them one of them would say something.

I have this horrible feeling that I tossed them out with the empty bowl of ramen somewhere. Its super illogical and I'm skeptical but the bowl is missing as well so the two must be linked.
>>
bump in some slight hope that an anon has a surefire technique
>>
It is physically impossible to create thoughts when you are drunk, so you will not remember. However, where did you get drunk at? Who was around you at the time?
>>
>>16993091
I got drunk at a concert, definitely had my glasses there
Went to the house party after the concert, definitely had glasses there
More than likely had glasses when I went to hang out with my friends who were doing the art project since one would have definitely called my opinions on it out on being faulty if I wasn't wearing them
Smash Bros is a haze but I'm pretty sure I had them on there, and I can't really ask my neighbors if its fine for me to check all throughout their common room for them without being intrusive
My memory on the ramen is almost dream like in how fuzzy it is but the paper lid of the bowl was in my trash the next morning so I definitely ate it. I feel like this is the only reasonable spot when I could have taken them off due to the steam fogging them up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.