[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I talk to her again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: KjPZARD.jpg (496 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
KjPZARD.jpg
496 KB, 3840x1080
I came up to this junior girl I had a crush on and talked with her. I asked if she'd like to do something sometime afterward and she "oh you know what I have a boyfriend, sorry"

I'm a senior btw.

So apparently I was late. I know she has a boyfriend because I know the guy who is her boyfriend.

I admit still have feelings for her and we see each other every passing period, and it's kind of awkward in my opinion, and it's been 2 or 3 months since I asked her out (Around February I think?)

Anyway, should I talk with her to gain mutual trust and maybe later on she breaks up? Or let go?

Thanks
>>
>>16992474
That's a hard one op without knowing more info like what is the connection with her boyfriend and you, you guys friends you good friends or just know each other

Also trust me on this it's never good to keep her around just to try something later for two reasons the first is what if they never break up, and two can you handle emotionally her talking about the guy. I had a crush on a girl and I found out that she had a boyfriend on valentine's day from her sending me a funny text he sent her for ValetInes, in short it shattered me and I cut contact right away to prevent that from happening again
>>
make her cheat, or leave it alone, you only have 2 options
>>
>>16992558
He is this junior guy in one of my guided study classes, we never really spoke to each other.

Yeah I guess I agree. Like what if they marry each other, damn.

It's my senior year so I don't really have anything to lose since school is over in 3 months and I'll never be seeing them again.
>>
Bump?
>>
I wanted a serious relationship with her
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.