[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help people. Taking it short so you understand it clearly!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1459706844888.jpg (108 KB, 1174x1174) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459706844888.jpg
108 KB, 1174x1174
Need help people.
Taking it short so you understand it clearly!
Girl meets boy
Boy confronts (in a way) (by her friend) asking if she has feelings for him.
Girl says no, at the same time she decides to close those feelings. (Fear probly)
Boy learns from her that this happend 3-4 months late & that she only sees him now in a brotherly way.

The question is.
What she did is that possible?
What is the outcome? (Sounds strange to close feelings because of her best friend asked her Even tho he wonderd)
And she is an introvert!

Pic not related
>>
1. speak english
2. what?
3. no
4. fuck you
5. >Boy confronts (in a way) (by her friend) asking if she has feelings for him.
5a. fag
>>
>>16992447

>boy confronts (in a way) (by her friend)

thats not confronting. thats being a pussy.

>at the same time she decides to close those feelings. (fear probably)

those feelings she said werent real? SHE MUST BE LYING! after all, who could resist someone who asks her best friend if she has a crush on you.
>>
>>16992453
If you understand what it says then you must be the fag here!
It's advice thread not /b/ fucktard!
>>
Yes it's possible. The outcome is whatever happens next.
>>
>>16992455
On the feeling part:
When they meet and started to talk both were simular on playing games on others ect ect. So he said wanna play a game & she lost trust!
>>
>>16992461
Any thoughts what could happen next?
They meet only now with the friend in common plus that she has locked herself in (she does that alot)
>>
>>16992463

>she likes the same games as me
>one true love

stop speaking in third person
>>
>>16992471
Sitting on a cellphone at the same time trying to calm the friend down
Shorter to use 3rd person
>>
>>16992476
>Shorter to use 3rd person
no, it's not, I assure you.
>>
>>16992490
What do you need to know?
I just want to know if this girl is lying or not at the same time if she plays with him!
>>
>>16992447
>>16992494
It's hard to understand through google translate, but it sounds like you need to relax and stop pressuring her.

>just want to know if this girl is lying
We don't read minds, anon.

>at the same time if she plays with him!
If by this you mean "is she playing you", I don't think so.
It sounds like she's conflicted and didn't feel comfortable with your prodding.
>>
>>16992447
you use bad england

boy shouldnt ask introvert girl probing question like that. she closes down because boy asked her and that what introverts do

wikipedia: introvert personality that will help understand her side.

let it lie. because if you keep dragging up she will keep shutting you down and out
>>
File: makes sense.png (67 KB, 694x389) Image search: [Google]
makes sense.png
67 KB, 694x389
>>16992447
>be scared of death
>kill self
>overcome fear
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.