[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl using sex to bribe me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 900x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 900x719
Here's the backstory

>Valentines day
>Meet girl at work, broken wrist, struggling to get on bus home after work, I help her out and carry her bags for her and make sure she gets home safe, coz Ima nice guy

>Fast forward two weeks of hanging with her, we go to a movie one night after work on a whim, hold hands, end up taking her down to the beach after a kissing
>Comes back to mine, we fuck

>Fast foward couple weeks of fucking and me staying round hers for a few nights, and her staying round mine for a few nights

>Over these few weeks of seeing her, her little personality quirks really start to irritate me, I start feeling really strongly that we arent a good match, wanna break it off sooner rather than later so she doesnt get more attached and hurt more

>Also feel like she takes advantage of me and makes me do everything when we hang out and that fucks me right off, Im looking for a parter not a commander

>Break it off, as nicely as I can, in person, she got a little upset, I felt bad, we hug it out, I get over it after a few days

>Couple weeks later she messages me asking if we can meet up coz she doesnt wanna be at home that night
>I say Im tired from work, but shes free to come round and watch a movie

CONT.
>>
>>16992377

CONT.

>She says yes, asks if we can do what we used to no strings attached, Im horny so why not

>She comes round mine, within 2 minutes of her being in the door we're fucking
>Watch a movie, have dinner, fuck again before bed
>Next day
>Shows no sign of wanting to go home, despite what she said about getting the bus back the day before, means I cant get anything done that I want to get done

>Plays sympathy card and promises sex if she lets me stay again
>Do so

>She finally goes home when I leave for work the day AFTER
>But forgot her mums phone round mine (hers is broken)
>Forgot to bring it with me to work today, she asks if I can drop it round and stay round, dont want to, she says she'll pick it up on the way home
>All is good

>Goes home early coz shes "sick" and "threw up 4x"

>Messages me when I get home
>"Can you drop the phone off and stay round mine tonight my mum really needs her phone"
>"Im waiting for your answer.. im feeling it today"

>Finally reply to her
>Tell her Im too tired to come over, I have stuff for uni and my own shit I really need to get done tonight and tomorrow morning
>Ask why she cant just come over and get it, she can even stay round
>"Im already in my pjs"
>Tell her Im out and about in town tomorrow, she can meet me then and pick it up
>"I dont wanna go out tomorrow"

Twice. Twice shes forgotten shit at my place and then asked me to take it back to hers when she could have picked it up. Claiming she cant "do the busses they make me feel sick"
Trying to tempt me to run all the way over to hers (over an hour on the bus) to drop her things off with the promise of sex

The sex aint even that great! Its passable, but shes really fucking selfish in bed and shes not my type that much physically, too tall, I prefer smaller girls

What do I do? I told her Im not coming over tonight (was tempting, sex would be nice) and if she wants the phone back she can pick it up any time or I can give it back to her at work next friday
>>
>>16992408
>>16992377

Her claws are digging in. And its only gonna get worse if you keep letting your dick drive.
>>
>>16992408
>What do I do?
learn how to use the word no, if you fuck her again and she wont leave kick her ass out
>>
>>16992416

I knew it! Thats exactly what I sensed! She wants to spend more and more time together. Despite the fact I even essentially "broke up" with her and called it off

Im being too nice with her and, as you say, letting my dick drive. Well she cant have me. I wanna be free and single and focus on myself until I meet 'the one'

So how do I take this in the future? Strict rules?
If she wants to come over, and I want the sex enough, tell her Im going out in the morning so she has to leave when I do?
>>
>>16992423

I know, Im too soft. I find it really hard to be hard with girls. Guys no issue, but I always treat girls as nicely as I can and I feel like they'll take advantage of me

Probs because I was raised by a single mother who cried about how shitty my dad treated her so much. So I resolved to treat women much better
Thats my armchair freudian diagnosis at least
>>
>>16992426
Fucking her again is relapsing. If you want her to leave you alone you've got to keep denying her. Giving in once will undo weeks of progress
>>
>>16992426
No sex with her and no hanging out with her.

Get all her stuff and give it back to her.

If she gets all angsty and pounding you for answers. Just be honest. You are not interested in her and you both need to stop wasting eachothers time.
>>
>>16992450

Noted. No relapsing

>>16992462

Yup. I'll give the phone back when I see her on friday at work (or before hand if she wants to meet me AWAY from the house)

Thing is I was perfectly prepared to call things off. Prepared for the fact that I might not get laid again for a while. But when she made it so easy, Like I didnt even have to leave the house, and she came to me

Seemed nicer than a wank at the time
>>
Next time she asks about coming over or whatever tell her you don't want to do this anymore. Don't find any excuses, just tell her you don't want whatever was going on between you two to continue.
>>
>>16992377
if you do have sex again straight make it her nightmare. make it terrible, do anal.. do anything she wont want to. scare her off.
>>
>>16992523

I sorta went half measure with this the last time we had sex, because I thought it might be the last time

Did her doggy style, let her get close to cumming, then came myself and said I was too tired to carry on and wanted to sleep

Revenge for every fucking time she woke me up in the middle of the night for sex, rode me, came then went to sleep before I did
>>
Just tell her how you feel and that it just doesn't work out. Seriously, trying to find loopholes and not facing the problem head on is just going to dig you deeper into the hole your already in.
>>
>>16992581

I told her exactly how I feel already. I sat down and told her I dont want a relationship

The issue is shes using sex and the allure of a "No strings attached" fuck buddy arrangement to trying and sneak back into a relationship with me

Her mistake is playing her cards too early and trying to get me to run around acting like a boyfriend to her

When instead if she seduced me back into bed and made like a whore in the bedroom she'd have me easily
>>
Tell her you're getting bored of her and wanna try someone new. Tell her she's bad in bed and you have a hard time staying turned on/interested.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.