[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people on this website call any guy who has a healthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Locke-John-LOC.jpg (567 KB, 875x1140) Image search: [Google]
Locke-John-LOC.jpg
567 KB, 875x1140
Why do people on this website call any guy who has a healthy relationship with his wife/gf a "cuck" especially if he's not 6' tall?
>>
>>16991965
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>16991965
because they're miserable
>>
>>16991965
I don't think I've ever seen anyone here getting called a cuck for having a healthy relationship with his partner. And I doubt most people mention their height when they're asking for advice/talking about their relationships.

Maybe you're projecting a little? Just a tiny bit?
>>
>>16991965
It's becoming less and less acceptable, even in a place like this, to use references to homosexuality as a generalized insult. So instead they use references to masochism, especially a particular form involving getting cheated on in humiliating ways.
>>
>>16991973
OP is a KEK
>>
>>16991985
>thinks it's less and less acceptable to call people faggots on the internet

ok newfag
>>
>>16991965
Because we're miserable.
>>
>>16991997
He means that its less "fashionable" to call each other fags.

Go back to /b/ by the way
>>
>>16991965
Many times people here use the term relatively properly, ie to describe a cuckolded man:
>OP: hey, so my girlfriend has a really great, close friendship with her ex, they talk every day. but she recently went to see him and i saw her packing her favorite lingerie, 2 tubes of lube, and a pair of handcuffs, i'm a little worried, is this normal?
>anon1: it's fine, my bf is good friends with his ex and goes to see her all the time too.
>anon2: same here, don't be so insecure OP
>anon3: you guys are cucks
>>
>>16991965
Because most of the responders here are teenage dweebs who have never spoken to a real live girl and spend their lives feeling losers. The only hint of power they can feel is attacking others from the safety of anonymity. Inevitably they hate all women and all guys who are successful with women, so they reserve their pathetic little bile for them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.