[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A fresh topic. Love. There is this pretty attractive girl I work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: d2bthuxf4l4daegyh0li.jpg (70 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
d2bthuxf4l4daegyh0li.jpg
70 KB, 800x440
A fresh topic.
Love.
There is this pretty attractive girl I work with, Japanese actually.
I'm pretty good fiends with her. We talk about alot of stuff. A while back I told her I had a crush on her. She didn't seem to like me, but didn't mind I had a crush. It's been a few months and I've told her a few times about my feelings. This last time though, I asked if I ever had a chance with her, she said probably but she didn't want to date anyone right now. I'm still unsure if she looks at me that way, but I feel like I like her ever more now. I'm just waiting at this point. What would be a nice way to get her to like me?
>>
>>16991756
You can't really get someone to like you. It's kind of a meaningless phrase. They either will or they won't. That's it. Just don't be a dick, and turn up the flirt, but respect her boundaries. Being funny helps too.
>>
>>16991756
>get her to like me

That isn't how it works, real life isn't a romantic comedy.

Try to get over her, she's not into you. "Probably" was her being nice.
>>
>>16991769
Sigh, I know. I know exactly. Well, worth a try I gues.
>>
>>16991760
I'll keep doing this. I'll give it time, if it looks like ill never succeeded, I'll give up.
>>
>>16991827
I don't think she's into you man, she would have been with you after the first time you told her. You and I both know the truth, at this point just try to minimize pain if you are really in love
>>
>>16991835
I know.. it's just going to hurt later. I have this tiny light that thinks that maybe I can't get with her..
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.