[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a ratter spying on me and wont leave me alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 20160316_112558.jpg (997 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160316_112558.jpg
997 KB, 2560x1440
So for a year now i have a ratter (someone who uses a RAT program to keylog, spy trough webcam, and veiw my screen) spying on me and need advice on either tracking him down or stopping the problem completly, this guy lives in my neighborhood, any action will help, or any programs will help, really anything
>>
> stopping the problem completly
That's piss easy. reinstall windows or buy a new computer. don't install software from junk email again.
>>
>>16991759
I didint, someone got in to my computer physical and downloaded some shit, like i said, in my neighbourhood
>>
>>16991767
>someone got in to my computer physical and downloaded some shit
who'd you tell your password?
>>
>>16991734
no one i left it on while downloading a huge torrentand someone got in it
>>
>>16991734
Get some computer nerd to reinstall Windows.
>>
>>16991816
will system restore fix it?
>>
>>16991815
nope.
>>
>>16991828
what do you mean no?
>>
>>16991816

>computer nerd

You do realize that formatting your computer and installing a fresh copy of Windows involves. like.. putting a disc in the tray and hitting "OK" a bunch of times, right?

>>16991734

Just format your PC.
>>
guys all i really want is to track this man down and confront him, but i have no lead
>>
>>16991829
I mean that's not a thing that happened.
>>
anyone have a program to detect this software, or any type of software to prevent this in the future
>>16991868
i mean thats what my guess is because i always close my computer except when i download games, and my anti ransomware was turned off when i came home
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (113 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
113 KB, 1366x768
also this showed up in my computer a couple of months ago
>>
>>16991944
I hope you're not posting from that computer.

You need to seriously stop using it.

Take it to Best Buy Geeksquad. They'll overcharge the shit out of you and extract any good naked pics you have saved (shibby) but they'll fix it for you.
>>
>>16991951
the malware was deleted and to this day there isint any malware on my computer, but im worried about a backdoor
>>
>>16991961
Yeah you're gonna get backdoored and I don't mean on the computer if you keep using it.
>>
you're too stupid to risk windows. Mac or Linux. OSX is better anyway.
>>
>>16991977
sorry bro i dont understand what you meant by that
>>
selfless bumpitty bumps
>>
well mods this thread is over, shut it down plz...
>>
>>16991994
He means your ass is gonna be backdoored. Are you underage or just a simpleton?
>>
>>16992374
lol i aint worried about going to jail, even if they find some dirty shit on my computer (which i hope i dont have anything like that), someone broke my privacy making any evidence completely invalid, ya'll niggas need to learn the law, i could fucking wright a book about how to kill the president and if someone found it through this way, might as well publish it because shit aint happening to me!
>>
Frag your hard drive and reinstall your OS.
Do not allow anyone anywhere near your laptop.
>>
Well, you would need to see IP's connected to your computer, go data mining through files to find any abnormalities, or just save important things and format.

Hope this helps.
>>
Install Ubuntu, a new release is planned at the end of April.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.