[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shes contradicting herself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Thewench.jpg (218 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Thewench.jpg
218 KB, 768x1024
Right, im going to sound pathetic but im lost and need some help

Known this girl for 6 years online, we dated a little when I was 15 but not for very long, still stayed in touch but grew apart when I met my ex when I was 16.
We met up at the end of Feb and I stayed with her for a weekend, was fantastic. Very loving weekend filled with kisses , cuddles and sex. We were both so happy.

Went back to my city but we stayed as loving, texting all the time, skyping and saying "I love you" constantly. I obviously fell for her more than she fell for me, I asked her several times what we were to each other and she was adamant we weren't dating because shes scared id run off with another girl or we'd break up and she'd be heart broken.

We had a small argument about this last Friday before she went to Germany for a week, we didnt speak at all and I checked facebook and saw she removed our only photo together , So i sorta knew something was up. Keep in mind this girl enjoys playing head games.

We spoke for the first time yesterday and I said " We need to talk". She was pissy from the start by full stopping constantly and short sentences. But she more or less told me plainly that we wont work out because shes scared and still a bit resentful from when I was 16 and left her for another girl.

But through the conversation she kept contradicting herself.
"I dont think we can really be friends after this" So i removed her from Skype and she readded me back an hour later.
"Part of me wants to be stupid and just run off and come find you, but im trying to be level headed"

I mentioned the fact that im glad we're both on the same page and she said "It would have sucked if I hadn't of been like this and was all enthusiastic and running into your arms for you to shoot me down"...Like, has this started because I said " We need to talk" and she wants to save face? Or am i just fooling myself by thinking I still have a chance
Pic related. Me and the girl
>>
>>16991612
You aren't foolish for thinking you have a chance. She's very obviously interested. But she sounds like she doesn't know what she really wants at all and has some growing up to do.
>>
>>16991629

I can post some of the conversation if that'll help?

Man , she was meant to be visiting me later this month, I know if I can just see her face to face I can stop all of her worries but online its hard
>>
>>16991635
If you want to post it go ahead.
IMO girls who play mind games are not worth it. But that's just me. If you feel like you can live without this girl (which you can) then tell her she needs to get her shit together and figure out what she wants. Then tell her you'll be there when she makes her choice.
>>
>>16991612
why do you post this pic, cant even see her face, another one pls
>>
>>16991644

Me - I think we could have been something amazing. I honestly hope you regret this sooner or later

Her " I think we could have been wonderful. But it wouldn't of been like that 24/7 and I don't want to be resentful to you if we were together because you don't deserve it .You know what? I will probably always regret this I do now a bit I can't hide that. But sometimes the things you want aren't what you need. And I think that's something people don't live by enough"
her " Whenever I said I loved you I meant it and I wouldn't take it back. Not once. I don't regret anything when it comes to you"

Like she'll say stuff that gives me hope then its dashed a few minutes later
>>
File: better.jpg (250 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
better.jpg
250 KB, 864x1152
>>16991647

We only took a handful of photos together. This good enough? I can post pictures of her by herself if thats better?
>>
>>16991663
>But it wouldn't of been like that 24/7
She seriously has some growing up to do.
It's never like that 24/7 for anyone in the world ever. Every relationship in the history of man has ups and downs. There is no such thing as a non stop wonderful romance.
>>
>>16991644

Sorry for double posting, my minds a bit scattered right now.

I'm a bit afraid that if I don't bother with her she'll just end up forgetting me. I know its pathetic to say but I've fallen far to fast for this girl and I'm in over my head. 4 months ago the roles we completely reversed , I remember her clearly saying " I'll make you fall in love with me" and competing to get my attention
>>
>>16991663
This just reeks of drama.

She's full of shit. If she wanted to go out with you she would. These worries and doubts wouldn't be a thing. She's on the fence because she doesn't really like you in that way but you two have played at it so long its confusing.

Save your pride and give it up. Not some final confrontation type thing, that'd be pathetic. Just stop.
>>
>>16991670

Her -I don't want to be in a serious commitment in which I'm too scared to let go of the past, I'm so scared of everything blowing up in my face again and I don't want to bring out the worst in each other, because I know there'd be arguments and I don't understand why I can't get over everything
But neither of us deserve to put up with it.
It's just a little ball of anger and upset, a tiny one but it's there, I've tried but I'm not over it,And I don't expect you to wait, I don't want you to, The best thing I can do is cut this off and let you be you, and let me be me
No more will she won't she no more waiting or feelings of being strung along because I can't do it, And like I said you deserve better than that "

So shes clearly stated we cant work. But part of me feels like shes just doing it because shes pissed off that we didnt talkf or a week and shes been inside her own head to much. I Might be delusional though
>>
>>16991682

So you think I should just cut my losses and try to get over her?
I sorta knew this from the start but I'm hoping she'll come to her senses or something

Fuck women man , jesus
>>
>>16991688
She's being seriously childish. She's acting like a couple is never ever ever supposed to have arguments and she deserves to never be upset in a relationship.
>>16991682
This.
>>16991690
Honestly, most women you'll deal with will be more mature than her. She is acting like she's 13. When you get a little older, you'll meet women who actually have a sense of reality and know how to actually process emotions.
>>
>>16991699

Cheers for the advice mate....So you think time will sort of work this shit out?

Like ignore her till she comes back to me or cut all contact?
>>
>>16991690
I do.

I know you have feelings for her or whatever but she just not into you like that. Even if she was she's not worth all the drama anyway.
>>
>>16991717

Thanks man..Hurt reading that she might not be into me and was stringing me along but you're probably right.

Im going through a breakup of a relationship I was never in, what a joke
>>
You're a douche for postings pics of her here and whole conversations between you two. She might be contradicting but what are you for taking this to this stupid board? Even naming the photo "Thewench". Hope this girl dumps you for good.
>>
>>16991713
Cut all contact until she decides to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>16991797

I named it something stupid so I could find it easier. I deleted all photos of her and quickly found it in my recycle bin. And I posted part of the conversation to show shes being contradictory
>>
OP should grow the fuck up. So tired of these dramas on /adv/. Don't you have any friends you can annoy with this?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.