[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the stingy character of my bf a signal of not loving me? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: S5KTnFwxel.png (296 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
S5KTnFwxel.png
296 KB, 500x500
Is the stingy character of my bf a signal of not loving me? I'm a girl.
We're together for about 1 year and 3 months, we're in a long distance relationship, we see each other twice , even 3 times for a month. I don't work cause i'm a high-school student and i have to beg my parents for money to pay the ticket once for a month (25 euros). I also have casual earnings, and i spend often for gifts for him. That said he WORKS and has a very good income every month, but he tells me everytime that he's gathers money to buy his own appartement. Hence he pays 2 tickets or often 1 ticket for a month. He rarely offers me going outside for meals and he rarely makes me gifts. I noticed sometimes i spend more money than him if we go out, and it isn't a problem for me, but he's often worried for spending to much money...
Am i having problems myself or his behavior is really wrong? THANK YOU FOR ADVICES
>>
If you're in a relationship of any sort with someone who has already graduated high school while you haven't then you seriously need to reconsider what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>>16991484
There is not enought info I think.

You use your parents money and he uses his own income, so for you it's maybe easier to spend.

Even saying that, my boyfriend and I live in different countries. He works and I study so for me it is easier to move. He offered me several times to pay for my flight (120€ or so) and asks me out for dinner often, even having poor income.
>>
>>16991512
I'm 18
He's 22
there's not so much difference in age, and we're not from USA , so our ed system is slightly different. He works in cs and he didn't finished college.
>>
>>16991513
I sometimes work and have casual earnings, so i have my own my to spend for him
>>
>>16991536
Date someone your own age
>>
>>16991561
I have feelings for him, tha isn't so easy to date another person, i think dating someone without loving tha person is meaningless
>>
OP, basically this is only a problem if you think it's a problem.

If your partner giving you gifts and taking you on dates to nice or interesting restaurants is something that you desire for a relationship, talk to him about that.

If it's not that important to you, and you're just wondering if this is "normal" or not to be stingy... then yes I would say it's normal, but you don't date somebody because it's the normal thing to do. You date somebody because you like them, and because both of you enjoy your time together.
>>
>>16991591
I told him about gifts, and he got mad.
If i was him i'd give to my gf more gifts, basically when i'll get a job i'd like to give him a lot of gift and for for him often.
>>
>>16991591
gifts and PAY for him often.
srry for my grammar
>>
I dont think its a sign that he doesnt love you, but as he said he's saving up to buy his own place, and his situation is different from yours, so his priorities are a little different, and he's probably a little less carefree than you are. He'd probably rather not waste his money on silly shit, instead choosing to save up for his own apartment, or to have some backup money in case he like gets fired.

Why are gifts so important to you tho?

I will say that if u two go out he shouldnt be letting you pay more, it should be 50/50. That said, he has different responsibilities than you, so when you're going out and want to do this and buy that he probably already feels a bit forced to spend money on things that dont particularly interest him. Idno tho. But that's what it sounds like.
>>
>the amount of money he spends on me is directly proportional to how much he loves me

yep, you're a bitch. Frankly you asking this question throws into question whether you genuinely love HIM, seeing as you have no idea what love is.
>>
"Wahhh he doesn't buy me things as much as I'd like him to! Yes he works and has bills but I need gifts!"

You're a spoiled brat and I feel sorry for him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.