[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: dating.jpg (197 KB, 1000x414) Image search: [Google]
dating.jpg
197 KB, 1000x414
I consider myself an online dating "veteran" so to speak. While I don't pull women at an alarming rate, I have pulled high quality (career, intelligence, decent looking) women in the past. The reasons the situations ended were simply because there wasn't a good fit or some sort of mistake was made.

As I come to the end of the line, (I'm getting tired of online dating), and just as I was going to delete all traces of my profiles, I come across a smart, decent looking femanon.

Long story short, after a few days of talking, although things seem to be going really well, she randomly changed and then accused me of having a girlfriend (I haven't dated anyone officially in three years/ I never gave her number out). She claimed that a female called her and said to stay away from me.

I told her that it's impossible because I don't speak to any of my exes (truth) and I never even told anyone her number (truth).

After about 3 hours of me blowing her phone up, sending her facebook messages/texts/voicemails, pleading my innocence, she sticks with her story, finally picks up, hears me out, and tells me that she believes me, but if she ever hears that I'm talking to another girl when we begin to date, she's done forever.

After all of my begging and pleading and even crying slightly, she instantly changes back to how she was with me. Sending me cute messages and ensuring me that she's mine and she's not going anywhere.

Some facts that might help:

>She has a 4 year degree in childhood education
>No longer wants to pursue the above career (but won't say why)
>Seems to have nice parents (what she tells me)
>Has a sister who met a dude on xbox live and moved out of state at a young age
>Seems to be very outgoing

>I just want to know if this is some sort of tactic some femanons might use to see if the dude they're talking to online is really into them? I've been meeting girl online for 10 years and I've never experienced something like this.
>>
>>16991044

dude, she is clearly fucked in the head and she played you like a violin, don't continue anything with her, get out before she fucks your head up too
>>
>>16991044
Sounds like it may be a case of BPD, OP. That's assuming the most likely option: alternatively, she could be a sociopath, or a role-play dom that has mistaken you for a sub.

Basically, if you get off on being emotionally abused, she's perfect for you.

Otherwise, break it off. No, there's not much hope of helping/fixing/changing her, don't even think about it.

>>She has a 4 year degree in childhood education
>>No longer wants to pursue the above career (but won't say why)
To take a wild guess: she's unemployable because someone happened to walk in and caught her (verbally/emotionally) abusing the kids.
Not saying this out of nowhere, where I live right now teaching is unfortunately a popular occupation for those with BPD and this happens often. No hate, my grandma's one of them.
Just gotta understand that these problems make depression and anxiety look like child's play.
>>
>>16991051
Played me like a violin? I mean, I just don't see how that's an attempt to play me. We both haven't even met each other yet. She has the power to drop me in a moment's notice, but she's still sticking around. Why put someone through so much crap, and then still stick around if you don't really know them or have had built enough time together to develop trust? It's really weird.

I could have just called her crazy and dropped her, but I'm getting older, and finding a childless girl is getting harder and harder. On another note, she is in her early 20s, but she sounds extremely young. She's is definitely of age though.
>>
>she randomly changed and then accused me of having a girlfriend (I haven't dated anyone officially in three years/ I never gave her number out). She claimed that a female called her and said to stay away from me.

>I told her that it's impossible because I don't speak to any of my exes (truth) and I never even told anyone her number (truth).

>After about 3 hours of me blowing her phone up, sending her facebook messages/texts/voicemails, pleading my innocence, she sticks with her story, finally picks up, hears me out, and tells me that she believes me, but if she ever hears that I'm talking to another girl when we begin to date, she's done forever.

>After all of my begging and pleading and even crying slightly, she instantly changes back to how she was with me.

you begged, pleaded, and cried slightly for a woman you haven't even met before? you sound hopelessly delusional and desperate if you act like that for a crazy woman who is a complete stranger. pleas pull your head out of your ass and try to see this my way, it'd give you a different perspective
>>
>>16991066

She also accused me of being avirgin and has an obsession with penis size. Lol. I didn't talk about sex initially because I didn't want her to think I was just trying to hit and quit.

Once I showed her a picture of my dick and explained in derail how I would satisfy her..... her accusations ended and she was fine.

I think I have someone here with a HUGE story behind them, however, I believe I will only find out the truth if I ever meet her parents. That is, if she ever agrees to meet.

Also, she drove drunk home at one point with me on the phone, pleading with her not to do it ever again........ she promised.
>>
>>16991070

of course she played you, she's obviously mental if she starts accusing you of shit that's not possible, and you cried and pleaded innocence and vowed your loyalty and love like a man with no self-respect or worth
>>
congrats on handing her your balls.
>>
>>16991082
You would think, after me pleading my innocence, and me begging like a crazy person, she would just block me or call the police for blowing her phone up, but she didnt. And if she does let me meet her parents, how do you think it might play out?

Do you guys think her parents would conceal any information, or do you think they would warn me?
>>
>>16991099

she didn't block you because she now knows she's gut you wrapped around her little finger and you'll bend over backwards to do anything for her like a little bitch, please open your eyes, you haven't even met her you doofus
>>
>>16991104

Lol. So none of you ever heard of a situation like this, have you?
>>
>>16991113

just stick to her and find out yourself, it's not my job to help you not make mistakse, but if you want to make this one then go ahead
>>
It is hard to find childless women because you are on fucking online dating.

All the people who are to fucked up to meet someone in person in the first place. (I did try it for a month) but holy God what a group of fucked up people.
>>
>>16991274
Well, it's really difficult to meet people in person! College is over for many of us and weren't lucky enough to score a mate at that time.

Also, some of us work with people twice our age.
>>
>>16991301

Ooh I'm single as well, college is over. Just step out of your comfort zone. Never date anyone from work either haha.

Lots of people are happy with online dating, but honestly it just wasn't for me. Constantly trying to up trade, and not even talking to people because she only had 4/6 qualities etc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.