[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she says the guy is so sweet, is he friend zoned?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1459598937668.jpg (99 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1459598937668.jpg
99 KB, 750x750
If she says the guy is so sweet, is he friend zoned?
>>
>>16990821
Yes
>>
Unless you're already in a relationship, then yeah, pretty much.
>>
No what the fuck is wrong with you people.

That is a good thing, but it's neither romantic or platonic. It could be either. Girls usually want a guy who is sweet.
>>
>>16990821

I've been called sweet by literally every girl in my life. I've also banged a few and had many more try for it.

It depends on you.

Given that you're actually asking though: Yeah. You're probably friend-zoned.
>>
>>16991001
>Girls usually want a guy who is sweet.
What? since when?
>>
>>16990821
Sweet/nice/good guy are all friendzone execution words

If these words get associated with you, bail out or consider suicide
>>
>>16991010
>buying into that stupid alpha male negging shit

women LOVE IT when a guy is nice to her and thoughtful . at least i do. it's a necessary quality for me.
>>
>>16991048
I didnt say negging, its a PUA bullshit tactic that doesnt work because it assumes girls are retarded(some are, but some men are too so moot point) and most girls are quite familiar with the tactic already
If a guy you work with buys you candy or something that shows he thinks of you on a special occation do you like him then? no obviously not

When youre in a relationship you should be thoughtful and kind to your girl but being nice doesnt get you a girl and if its a casual relationship it doesnt mean she is interested
>>
>>16991048
>it's a necessary quality for me.
i wonder if there's a term like "beta female" for gals to insult each other with
>>
Sweet is that compliment you have to give when a guy does something awkward and cringe but you need to spare his feels.
>>
>>16991073
We just call each other out on each others flaws.

We don't attempt to spare each others feelings with wired little code words such as beta.

If they are ugly and strange, they are just ugly and strange.
>>
>>16991097
Haha
>>
Theres a lot of way different opinions
>>
>>16991102
>We don't attempt to spare each others feelings with wired little code words such as beta.
lol the point of things like "beta" is to make each other feel as bad as possible, to be able to pick up on a single flaw and extrapolate from it to say that some guy must also be generally an inferior person, totally worthless and unlikeable, and slightly subhuman

hence beta, sperg, neckbeard, basement-dweller, fedora, wizard, KHV (which i literally had to look up on urban dictionary when i started out on this board), etc

girls have "spaz" though i think
>>
I don't know anymore
i've been talking with a girl, she kept saying how much she loved me, etc
then out of a sudden she said she never liked me or loved me
i've been down for a few days
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.